I liked Trump

I liked Trump.

Now I don't like Trump.

What a fucker.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OD04F2c6bec
youtube.com/watch?v=zHHXGBUK2TM
theconversation.com/why-we-may-never-understand-the-reasons-people-hunt-animals-as-trophies-45701
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_and_social_rankings_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006320706003831
nature.com/articles/nature02395
investopedia.com/ask/answers/06/debtequityswap.asp
peta.org/issues/wildlife/wildlife-factsheets/sport-hunting-cruel-unnecessary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=OD04F2c6bec

NOT MY PRESIDENT

Trump is pathetic desu. He doesn't want one Obama era policy in place. Even if they're right. I've never seen someone so petty.

>increased paching

wut

People don't pay tens of thousands of dollars to go to Africa to poach elephants. How fucking stupid are these people. You can't import CITES listed animals without them being validly hunted.

Elephant trophies help to protect the elephants. The old males are hunted under expensive permits, the profits of which raise millions for maintenance of the reservation.

I don't give a fuck about elephants but this seems like such a weird thing to remove. What's the fucking point?

now they'll be hunted legally instead of illegally. that sucks

>Elephant trophies help to protect the elephants

Kys human waste

kys you shitskin

>herd gets culled
>millions of dollars raised to fund reservation

I wouldn't expect a Greek to understand finances. They can't just phone Mutti every time they need monies.

This allows hunters who pay to legally hunt elephant to bring back trophies.

This seems bad, but you have to understand that these hunts bring in tens of thousands in revenue to wildlife preserves who otherwise rely on donations to survive.

Without those funds, poachers will get in and kill them anyway.

With a legal hunt, the preserve can earmark an older, problematic bull for a kill. Old, infertile bulls will monopolize females in the herd and kill young males for years before they become too old to continue defending their space in the herd.

By killing them, they're giving the herd a chance to re-organize and a fertile male can start reproducing.

Luckily, unlike lions, the new males don't kill the children that aren't theirs.

Thank you. What a great answer.

wtf I love trophy hunting elephants now

>Too much of a brainlet to not understand that by allowing some hunting incentivises people to keep them alive for paying hunters rather than chink paid nigger poachers just popping them off willy nilly with barely anybody to stop them as they don't have the resources to

Use your brain nigger

>149744264
>kys you shitskin

The muslim amerimutt subhuman called me a shitskin ahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Islamabad calls Greconig he's a shitskin

Wew

>Relying on Nogs in nogland to actively manage wildlife.

You numbskull, they can't even manage themselves in the land of opportunity.

>Banning legal, sustainable hunting
Kys

>I have literally no idea how this shit works yet I will post my uneducated opinion anyway
I almost thought you were an American with that attitude.
Allow me to spell it out for you. The elephant herds are a hierarchy, with the oldest, largest elephants eating/drinking/shitting first, and the younger ones after. This means that the baby elephants can starve if the herd gets too big. Most of these elephants live on wildife reservations, which are typically maintained by a local government.
By allowing these trophies back in, that will encourage more people to go across to these shitholes, and pay upwards of half a million dollars to shoot an elephant (and you shoot the biggest one possible, it has the best trophies!)
All this money is then funneled into maintaining the reserve, so the local poachers don't literally hunt them to extinction for food and illegal ivory trade.

>I wouldn't expect a Greek to understand finances

Says the biggest debtor in human history who killing animals for trophies and comes after here to talk about the niggers and how primitive they are.
You are not God and this is savagery motherfucker. You have no right to intervene in nature.

"the profits of which raise millions for maintenance of the reservation."

Nah you just helping some nigger dictators who don't give a flying fuck about their countries.

>Picture proves how dumb you are.

>killing animals is savagery
>*eats kebab*

Trophy hunting actually raises a good amount of money for conservation efforts. Poachers are the real scumbags.

lol

lmfao fuck you

Fuck animals

pay debts

It's just 11d poker-chess.

Zimbabwe went to hell this week with the coup and all.

The Emperor is simply capitalizing on the negros demise. A true strategist indeed.

>raises money for corrupt african dictators

Ftfy

Who cares, you're British.

Probably the ban was lifted because the Zimbabweans and Zambians wanted it lifted.

My understanding is that Africans find having 13,000 lb uncontrollable pests tearing up their shit to be a serious and dangerous problem. If whitey wants them not to eradicate Dumbo, they'll have to pay for it somehow. Trophy hunts pay for that, from what I understand.

>>millions of dollars raised to fund reservation
Helping feed niggers in any shape, way or form, Is this why you voted trump in for?

>Doesn't know how to link a post
>Excessive haha's
>Pretending he has no historic mix of Arab and Turk
>Not paying debnts

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Fuckin retard. Do you want niggers to starve to death. The trickle down from amerimutt hunters makes sure they have food. Kys shitskin don't you have horse and goat to eat you asshole.

Your history proves that you are ain't different from the african apes.
Africa = Oligarchies and corruption.
Exactly like the west.

They hunt old elephants to make room for new ones, which generates revenue for conservation efforts as well as giving these governments/parks a direct financial incentive to maintain a herd.

It's frankly doing these countries a massive favor, seeing how expensive it is to hunt these things in the first place and how cash-strapped they are.

>give niggers a way to profit off their natural resources
>gives them incentive to fight poachers and keep that natural resource around
wow what a monster, impeach now

You are the reason why my country is doomed.

Yeah man fuck elephants. MAGA AWOOO.

How much would it cost to mount the head of that bull? do you guys have any idea?

Regulated trophy hunting is proven to work you absolute retard.

>>killing animals is savagery
>>*eats kebab*

That's the purpose autistic subhuman.
You killing the animals to eat, not to get trophies.
My ancestors should have genocide you. You are not humans.

>Do you want niggers to starve to death

They starve to death anyway.
Fuck off.

>support killing a child in the womb

>care about some elephant's teeth

ahh, the morality of the modern millennial. it's a truly retarded thing to behold

The money stays with the reservation to help fight poachers.

youtube.com/watch?v=zHHXGBUK2TM

they do eat the elephant, retard

Maybe elephants should invent guns and defend themselves

Your ancestors should have paid their debnts.

Elephants kill people, and need to be killed to keep their numbers down, like alligators in Florida.

t. Literacy skills and comprehension of a 9 year old

NO HUERT AMINALS

I know man i'm just shitposting.

Not gpnna lie OP i was extremely dissapointed about this. I'm still a huge Trump supporter but this shit fucking grinds my gears. I want to believe the argument that "some" hunting will help protect the species as a whole with the $ it brings...but I dunno man...

the money overwhelmingly goes to the parks, similar to how (at least in America) most hunting permit money goes directly to your states' Department of natural resources/parks/fish and wildlife service to further conservation efforts. This isn't going to "feed the nogs" it's going to "making sure mega-fauna species don't go the dinosaur"

>Greece talking about oligarchies
We wuz athenian democrats who vote at the polis and sheit. Whether you recognize it or not, this is a much-needed service to maintain genetic diversity and park funding.

>What a fucker.
My grandpa killed this. He Lived through D-day fighting for the USA. This should hurt your brain. He was an anti-nazi.

>I know how to link a post, but i needed the image white nigger.
>The half breeders like the muslim Albanians was kicked out from Greece.
>We still have better economy from Finland..

Pretty much sums up the counter arguments here. How can people even manage to have basic brain stem function with such a determination to not use their brains.

>they do eat the elephant, retard

Them not you.

You should get your grandpa stuffed and dressed in an SS uniform to atone for his sins.

It may seem macabre, but it's literally trading the good of one animal (the old bull) for the good of the entire species. This is how conservation efforts work in the US too. In my own state, we wiped out our deer population in the early 1900s, then they imported some and let them breed a few years during the 60s. Then they started to allow a limited lottery for hunting the deer, and used the money for more conservation efforts for more deer. Now you can't drive at night without seeing a dozen of the bastards running around.

You don't give a fuck about them, you just want to hunt animals (with ur gunz of course god forbif you fight them) for the thrill of it. That's why it's wrong.

>implying you kill everything you eat

>We wuz athenian democrats who vote at the polis and sheit. Whether you recognize it or not, this is a much-needed service to maintain genetic diversity and park funding.

To be a human has nothing to do with Democracy and ancient Athens.

Daily reminder that trump shills will find the farts of the donald pleasant , everything that trump does they will aprove it.

If the parks are not well funded (and who in Africa can do that) the real poachers can take what they like.

Except that it's culling the older male population of certain elephants on reserves that do that. Lifting the ban on importing trophies creates incentive to kill more than that small population. Not to mention he did it because his sons big-game hunt, not just to get back at obummer. Population control doesn't require being allowed to bring home trophies. If hunters stopped hunting because they didn't get to bring it home, then the people who work on the preserves would just kill them instead. Nothing would be lost.

Don Jr. probably wants to bring some sweet elephant trophies home and asked his dad to make it legal

>You should get your grandpa stuffed and dressed in an SS uniform to atone for his sins.
Cremated. We donated the SS uniform and the Lueger to a museum when he died. He brought it back with him after killing the officer wearing it. I touched both effects with my own hands. He had respect for the Krauts, but also understood what he had to do as a serviceman.

>we genocide the paceful elephants
>but it's ok cuZ we give money to niggers
Sup Forums APPROVED

I forgot to add another picture of something he killed.

Not really.
You post a screen with a nigger, not with a westerner who hunting for fun.

theconversation.com/why-we-may-never-understand-the-reasons-people-hunt-animals-as-trophies-45701

No idea really but for transport and taxidermy treatment and customs fees etc probably in the tens of thousands of US dollars.

Niggers aren't very smart or forward thinking. If their governments don't have a reason to keep the elephants around, then they won't stop hungry villagers from just killing all the elephants for food, driving them to extinction. They won't even bother to try to stop poachers because who cares if they can't make legit money off it.

Except you're wrong.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Financial_and_social_rankings_of_sovereign_states_in_Europe

The majority of your country's "wealth" is literal debt.

>If the parks are not well funded (and who in Africa can do that) the real poachers can take what they like.

That's the problem.
You expecting from trophy hunting to solve this problem, while all the money goes to some criminals.
So if you wanna solve the problem, you sending troops.

why should I care about big dumb animals getting poached on a different continent.

He only repealed the law that banned importation from Zambia and Zimbabwe. All other countries were able to export trophies anyway. Don't believe the fake news.

If we get rid of trivial things, your attention will be focused on more important things.

In your case, that would be the East India Company.

>everyone who hunts is psychologically ill

Stop being such a short sighted shitskin. Culling the herd is good for the population and it brings in money for the park. muh fee fees isn't an argument

By that extension of logic, why was in banned in the first place?
>What a weird thing to remove
>What a weird thing to impose
Who really cares and why?

Was still legal. The repealed bill only banned importation from Zambia and Zimbabwe. Don't fall for the fake news.

Wrong.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006320706003831
nature.com/articles/nature02395

Just shut the fuck up already, you know nothing about the subject and are pulling shit from your ass because you're irrationally upset about the concept of hunting.

>Do you want niggers to starve to death
Yes?

>no right to interfere with nature
>Greece has been killing roaches for hundreds of years

Top Kek

>Trying this hard to false flag, kys faggs
He is our president now, there is no way to change that, even if we did "impeach" him nothing would change (((they))) would still be in charge. Stop acting like fucking children

watch "addio africa" the most redpilled documentary about niggers around. It walks about Animal reserves too.

Watch that, then come back and try to defend again this retarded policy.

>The majority of your country's "wealth" is literal debt.

Debt created by the austerity measures of Germany.
investopedia.com/ask/answers/06/debtequityswap.asp

And abusing animals.

Maybe you should focus on your own turf, you ignorant retard.

>Kill elephants to help elephants
American education at work I see

>"""""'red pilled""""' documentary that totally has no bias
Vs
>Actual scientific journals that prove the benefits of selective trophy hunting for the purposes of conservation

At least the GreekMedbro ahs some culture. What do you have, Burger?

This policiy is retarded. It was done jsut to make Trump Jr hunt.

Shame on you for supporting that Rich Jewlord of Trump.

He played you like a fiddle.

1: Nothing Obama did was right by definition because he is a Democrat and a nigger.

2: Trump is correct to destroy the faggot's legacy, he deserves to watch it be destroyed in front of him. He will get what he deserves.

>Greek not understanding economics

Imagine my shock!

>Memeflags
>No arguments
Retarded shills are here.

you retard..have you SEEN "addio africa" At least? Look it on google. It in English too.

Its not a political thing. Its a documentary of 60' africa and how society went on. Its all original untapered stuff filmed directly by 2 journalists there.

Its not PC stuff. Shows alot of deatha nd bad stuff..look it up and then come back.

SHut the fuck up nigger. We should have open season on niggers and orange apes.

So we agree, the majority of your "wealth" is debt. Thanks for proving me right.

PS its not about "regulated trophy"...its about how African niggers cannot save wildlife and thus making trophy hunting legal youll end up with savages killing off ALL animals for selling the ivory. LOOK IT UP.

look at this cuck faggot. he's holding the knife right at his crotch; look how big my dick is. Fucking degenerate savage.

I gave you my argument. You don't want to see the film..what can I do? At least watch the first 5 minutes you lazy fuck.

this...trumptards would defend ANY Trump's policy just to not admit they were fooled.

>Just shut the fuck up already, you know nothing about the subject and are pulling shit from your ass because you're irrationally upset about the concept of hunting.

peta.org/issues/wildlife/wildlife-factsheets/sport-hunting-cruel-unnecessary/

Debt debt skyrocketed when Germany throw billions to save the Greek banks without asking the Greeks.