What does Sup Forums think of Franken's action, if he is out whos your guy in Minnesota?

what does Sup Forums think of Franken's action, if he is out whos your guy in Minnesota?

he should commit Sudoku to preserve the honor of the party

Not gonna lie I’d grope that whore.

He is a Jew and therefore under the Blood Curse and a child of Satan as our Lord Jesus Christ and His Apostle Saint Paul both rightly claimed. (John 8:44, 1 Thessalonians 2:15)

Hellfire awaits all Satan's children.

Minnesota fag who lives in the Twin Cities here. We're beyond saving. I'm even fairly left leaning and I can barely stand the bullshit in this state. The virtue signaling in this area is ridiculous.

Unironically Al Franken as a Republican

>66
checked but who should we put in his shitstained seat?

You can
a) literally see the shadow under his fingers meaning he ain't touching
b) clearly see he's making a joke unless you're an uptight cunt

this is funny picture, its clearly a joke.
WTF is wrong with USA nowadays? Its like being man has became illegal?

i agree leaffag, but America is so cucked this pic + her additional allegations of him forcibly french kissing her is enough to end him.

A cis white male. Preferably Christian.

Do you think rape is a joke?

He is also 100% Jewish.

9/10 enjoy a good gang rape

Um no sweetie, this is rape.
He was about 1 second away from grabbing her pussy.

jokes are hate speech, user

I think it is evidence that Al Franken may be an AI bot.

can be...ever see Blazing Saddles?

>The Virgin Grope
>The Chad Grab

top kek

>Do you think rape is a joke?

Where do you think we are user?

>apologized
>woman accepted apology and said ethics investigation isn't needed
>calls investigation on himself anyways

you dumb if you think anything is gonna happen to him

also Roger Stone really fucked this thing over by tweeting about it before it went public, makes it look more like a political stunt than anything

/thread

I think it was a joke but I'm going to hold the left to the same standards they hold everyone else to and not let it slide. I support anything that subverts or creates infighting in the left because the left have become bloodthirsty Marxist. If I have to vote for horrible people just to dismantle the leftist Marxist beast then so be it. I want to save lives and prevent massive suffering, and destroying Marxism at all cost is the only way to do this.

Who cares. He kissed her for the scene in practice and probably tried to french her. He's a bitch like that. She obviously was offended because she is WAY out of that kike's league.

Then he got back at her by doing this stupid joke photo thing that borderlines sexual harassment. But she is a literal cock sucking whore of a """model""" so I don't really care.

Overall fuck both of them, but Al Franken is hypocritical trash who was all ready to ostracize Trump for the same level of shit. But he didn't really do anything to have to step down imo. I say that honestly because I sincerely hate this manlet kike faggot and his obnoxious hollywood-style rants during committee hearings. Fucking wish him and family ware dead, but if it was Trump I would zero percent care if he did this, so I can't have double standards.

It is funny watching the left eat itself with this shit. MN is a leftist hellhole and whoever replaces him will be just as bad as him.