Can I have Jewish ancestry and side with white nationalists or am I just gonna get gassed?

Can I have Jewish ancestry and side with white nationalists or am I just gonna get gassed?

You don't have "Jewish" ancestry.
You have European ancestry of Khazar descent, assuming you're Ashkenazim? You aren't a Jew so don't think like one.

I did. There are plenty of altright jews
woke to the JQ, marxism, and the lies
of jewish supremacy. You are not alone.

It's not a matter of identifying as Jewish, it's a matter of people identifying me as Jewish. I'm a Christian, but people like Bill Maher and Louis CK are Christians as well and they still get called Jews.

>Bill Maher
>Louis CK
>Christian

You wot m8?

They were at least raised that way from what I understand.

You people are retarded.

Stop equating White Supremacy with the JQ. Sup Forums hates Jews and you fucking shills made an Amerimutt meme. Stop playing these stupid games kike.

I guess it all depends which faction of white nationalism take over. If it was for me, I'd let you in

All jews get the oven and even if by some strange chance I ended up being jewish then I would throw myself in. Being kind the jews has brought nothing but suffering to the white man, even Hitler was too kind with his damn agreement with the Zionists. To the ovens with every single one, the question must be resolved by blood. It is the only way

You're gonna be getting gassed, user. We make exceptions like this and the whole thing's lost.

So you're murdering everyone with even a drop of Jewish ancestry? If not then where do you start?

>see thread
>"1 shekel Op is a Burger"
>see flag

The amerimutt meme is 100% true

>you don't have "Jewish" ancestry.
You have European ancestry of Khazar descent, assuming you're Ashkenazim? You aren't a Jew
>picking and choosing the one study that has a watered-down headline that sounds like your belief
Khazar meme has been genetically disproven. Read "Culture of Critique" or "Genes, Peoples, and Languages", and follow the references.

Didn't Hitler make exceptions?

people like him who over exagerate are either shills or larpers

Yes, for Zionist jews, and look at the mess we are in now. Every jew gets the oven it is that simple. There can be no exceptions to the rule.

Yes mostly Wehrmachts Officers.

Yes. We're not even against all Jews.
Democrats are the real racists

If you have Jewish ancestry and deny Christ is the Messiah then you're Jewish.

You can be 1/8th max according to Nuremburg race chart.

I thought NatSoc Germany was a flawless system and Hitler only lost because of outside forces? At least that's the narrative that seems to be peddled here.

Jews are white

you probably circumcised and taught from early age that your race is better...It's better to prevent than to repent.
Also, you are probably just a JIDF

Btw new mudoch murdoch WHEN ?

>Can I have Jewish ancestry and side with white nationalists

No. If you want to be our ally, kill the jewish part of your family and then kill yourself.

I seriously hope you are baiting

I was raised Christian and never practiced or experienced Judaism. I'm not even requesting access to the ethnostate, I just don't want me or my family getting killed. You can even sterilize me if you want.

what a retard you are.

Totally serious. Indoctrinated philosemitic german cuckolds like you simply don't belong here. GTFO Hans.

You will never win against the jude without successfully using their skills for your own benefit. Why am I even explaining this to a moron?

Doesn't matter. "Ashkenazi Jews" are technically European. There are good Jews and bad Jews just like any other ethnicity. Just don't be an anti-culture fuckwit and don't vote to displace white majorities and you're fine.

Also in Nazi Germany, anyone with 25% Jewish or less DNA was considered aryan. There were still Jews living freely in the country during that period, it was mostly a fight against Communism and proponents of Communism. Big difference.

No, Lauren Southern. You're going to get gassed

I wish I was Lauren Southern. Making free money from beta orbiters by larping as a trad identitarian with tits sounds fun.