Hibike! Euphonium 2

PV out

youtube.com/watch?v=fgRC0xVp6dk

habbening

No way

REMOVE TAKI

This episode seems tight. I hope they don't ruin it with forced shuuichi scenes.

Exactly what's happening?

rooting for reina and sensei

I'd say we need a breether

She's requesting a high-five. You gonna leave her hanging?

Hm... is this some rip-off of K-on?

When do new episodes air and when do we get them in America?

I'm not used to watching anime through a season.

Eneryone ready for Taki to white knight Asuka?

B T F O

Someone is about to get bitch slapped

Lurk more

I honestly don't think that would come up in a discussion.

Whatev

wednesday

>in America

What exactly do you mean by this?

I wasn't sure if CR had subs the day of release, but they say they're simulcasting it.

Cool, thanks.

Are there no translations of the novels?

Looking forward to seeing Asuka get knocked down a notch.

Based mum.

The anime is superior dont bother with the novels.

Ded show

I'm just giving you a heads-up, next ep you'll see this grand stairs fully animated, literally hype

Asuka's mom looks so bitchy. I bet she masturbates to Taki. As much as she hates musicians because of her ex-husband, a woman like that can't resist the taste of a good dick.

OP2 is starting to creep up on OP1 in terms of enjoyability for me. Didn't think that would happen.

Nah its better when you arein Kumikos headspace. Also at least Shuichi isnt shafted there

hah, Is that two-faced, stuck up bitch finally getting what she deserves?

Wow, blowjob for 500 yen while hairjob for only 100. Cheap.

no, big violin is 500 for a quick fug while ugly girl is worth only 100

this season has been a ridiculously melodramatic snoozefest so far. I can't remember what kept me going through the first season, has anything actually changed on this season or have I just become too cynical to enjoy these types of shows? what's different?

No, user. Nothing changed. You was just as retarded shitposter in S1 as you are now.

Shitsumon!

Are the bgms in the Mamiko and Taki scenes in the last episode in the first ost?

Hibike Sequel set in Kumikos last year. MC is a violinist.

Is Mamiko drama anime original or did it happen in the novels as well? I don't remember reading any spoilers about it.

Everyone in this pic has some significance to the story.

Its in the novel but novelanon doesnt want to spoil it

Reina's ponytail does things to me.

When will Mamiko's arc come? I fucking want to know how she solves it, but we got this Asuka stuff first.

>martching band skirts paired up with green shirts

UNF

CAN ASUKA FINALLY SHOW HER LOVE INTEREST TO SOMEONE

It's Gatou but he's already taken.

Mamiko Taki and Asuka arcs alternate becase they all are related to each other thematically.

You mean her dad?

>all have to do with family
Oh, I see.

Actually its abut quitting and choosing what you truly want.

>quitting and choosing what you truly want.
Thanks. Just what I needed to hear. Time to quit and choose what I really want to do now.

How would you differntiate kansai-ben and standars japanese in a translation?

Just add yade or yanen at the end of sentences yade

Asuka invites Kumiko to her house because Kumiko is the only one she can talk to without her mask on. And Asuka pretty much tells Kumiko everything I just summarized, this is the Asuka exposition scene. And then Asuka plays some of her dads songs by the riverside and the scene ends there. Kumiko promises to bring Asuka back, I think it's to Natsuki but I'll have to check, writing this from mostly memory right now. So Kumiko goes to Asuka's classroom later, which Asuka jokingly says "are you going to confess your love to me? (ai no kokuhaku ka?). And Kumiko tells Asuka to come back to the club but Asuka says its for the better if she doesn't. If Asuka comes back, she'll bring a luggage of drama now that everyone knows about her mom, and the fact that Asuka stopped Nozomi from coming back who could've been a great asset. Also she says Natsuki will do fine in her place. But Kumiko breaks down into tears at this point that Asuka is just going to sacrifice herself and her dream like this because of her mom. This parallels a LOT of stuff though. Like Aoi and Mamiko quitting the club for her future and Kaori giving up her solo. And this whole scene is massive but at some point Asuka asks Kumiko why she involves herself like this with everyone's drama (ReinaxKaori, NozomixMizore). It's kind of like episode 12 since Kumiko tells Asuka to not give up because she's special. Anyway this whole scene is just enormous and probably the highlight of the show if it ever gets adapted. I can't summarize all of it now but it ends with Asuka just walking away, nothing resolved yet. But during the next practice, Asuka walks back into the classroom with her case and its a heartwarming scene (sorry for keeping you waiting). Asuka is about to apologize to Natsuki tells her theres nothing to apologize for. Then Natsuki runs up to Asuka and tells her "welcome back" and Asuka replies "I'm back" (it's supposed to be the other way around)

No way what am I reading here?
Could I be spoiled now?
No way

Pro tip!

>Sex in this position! Only 20¥!!

What did Kyoani mean by this?

Where is this and why

京都駅

Did the anime ever show that Shuiichi actually lives in the same apartment complex as Kumiko?

Considering I didn't know that, maybe not. I think the rode the train together before though.

Bathed in the rays of the setting sun, the dark brown loafers she just bought shone dully. The young man before her smiled as if embarrassed, and made a flimsy attempt in changing the topic. By the way you know, there's a really beautiful girl in my class. Upon hearing those words, Kumiko unwittingly gave him a good and hard kick from behind.

Why KyoAni. Why remove these beautiful KumiShu moments?

In the novel they live in the same complex

What is it about Ribbons which makes her best girl?

Lesbian

In the source material and manga, Yuuko has no Ribbon

Ribbon is anime original?

Yuuko exists without a ribbon

But Ribbon is Yuuko

Can anyone shop their anime uniforms to match the novel colors?

Shoe is shit.

>Natsuki without the ponytail
I's garbage.

The novel artist draws them like this though

DUDE

You wouldn't fuck a girl with daddy issues, would you?

Oh okay, gonna force me into giving sympathy to Asuka now.

why do people keep saying asuka has daddy issues when all the spoilers are about her mom being a cunt?

Gensaku Midori on that midori

wew la'

>tfw just spent an hr trying to figure out how to draw kumiko's hair decently
Those fluffs ain't easy.

Keep at it, P.A. Works, you'll get there.

She is trying with Kumiko but she had competition

She better be SLAPPING TAKI SENSEI and not beautiful Asuka.

I would LITERALLY jump in front of the slap.

Why is novel Midori blazed as fuck?

You see this autist in the school corridor

What do?

Why couldn't Hibikek be Ishihara/Fujita?

drop on floor and spaghetti

>Asuka EXPOSED arc
Gonna love this

I wouldn't mind this. Yamada should focus on films.

Justice

I'm not into austistic girls.

But I would a mizore

Headpat her and she won't be able to do anything about it

grumpy-chan will have a speaking part this episode, I can feel it.

WHERE'S MY BOY SHOE?

he's in Irrelevancy City. Population: Ichi

His crush feels out of place with all this dead wife, abusive parents, sibling issues and band drama.

>it's a Kumiko happens to overhear an important private conversation episode
This girl really is nosy.

Midori-chan will have a speaking part this episode, I can feel it.

how many lines do you think she'll get this time, one, two or a whopping five?