pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XU3cy4tPMb4
livescience.com/57231-who-invented-the-traffic-light.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M4E8K1mh7js
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shortest thread ever

woah, i didn't know people wore beanies and windbreakers in the 1800s

camera weren't even invented in 1882 so how did he take the picture?Checkmate nigger

You fucking autists lol

This artificially intelligent robot was invented by black people to steal bikes faster than any human could, it doesn't need to sleep, or eat, it never gets tired, it just steals bikes 24/7

Judging by their clothes it looks post 1950

I kind of want one.

Another autist

This is all fun and games until you realize that Brazil invented the first plane and not the wright brothers.

judging by the crudely written “Jeep” logo and the fact that this is obviously a colour digital photo I would say it was taken this year. People in this thread are fucking stupid.

It's supposed to be a joke.

Peanut butter and the traffic light.

Nations don't invent things. People do.

youtube.com/watch?v=XU3cy4tPMb4

>when shit's all fucked up n you look at da engine compartment but there's no fuckin engine in there cuz ur a bunch of fuckin niggas but u act cool cuz they ur bros n sheeit n u don't wanna look like the fucking moron of a nigga dat u truly r

I don't think anyone's ever told me how this is different from a scooter

Blacks invented Ebola and Aids checkmate whiteys

Shitskins are literally the dumbest big dick fucks on the planet.

Crime, easily the most successful nigger invention

Chimps invented aids
Chimpanzees...
The short hairy fucks...
Look, it wasn't black people

If you investigate ANY black invention it's untrue. There is always a caveat like it's merely a modification or someone already invented it and they just put a sticker on the outside of it.

WE WUZ PLEXIGLAZZ

I'm pretty sure that's Fred Flinstone's car.

>Peanut butter

Wrong. George Washington Carver didn't invent peanut butter.

this is why people think Sup Forums is retarded

The idea of using prison as a family reunion.

>9 degrees
fugg

Oh come on. There's always the exception to the rule. A black dude somewhere invented something. Maybe nothing groundbreaking though.

It's made of wood.

>black stores are so crime ridden they have to make them into mini-prisons

it's not really but it is a specialized type of schooter and they use it differently
those people are just riding them but they use them for moving goods too
the wheels are solid wood and that means it can hold a fairly ridiculous amount of weight
they move hundreds of pounds of rice in giant sacks by walking along side the load and pushing it

for us it's nothing but for them it's their first wheel
they've finally evolved past carrying shit on their heads
just the impetus and motivation to make this instead of just carrying/ walking like the neighbors is a huge step even though their still basically cavemen

To be fair, most of the people here (or most people in general) couldn't build something like this. You're comparing something hobbyist to professional manufacturing.

That thing looks interesting, I'm fascinated by machines that are just bodged together from random bits of junk and how people when about solving engineering problems with little to no knowledge/experience. Some of the solutions people come

t. grew up watching Scrapheap Challenge up with are downright brilliant

And it's hard to reach the ground.

He did invent the traffic light.

The thing says jeep on it.
No proof.
Sage this thread.

How the heck do they move anything with it, post a photo of it being used as you describe or else I'm just saying it's a nigger scooter with wonky wheels.

Scrapheap challenge was awesome, but the car in OP's picture doesn't even have a catapult.

>DIZ IS A WAAAGH! AN SHEIT!

I was in the bad part DC recently and went into a minimart to grab some supplies. Wanted to indulge in a chocolate bar but couldn't find any in the store. Perplexed I went to the counter with my other items and sure enough, all the candy was behind lock and key.

A pretty sad state of affairs.

Also, it's great fun making eye contact with the baggy pant folks that congegrate together and saying gday as they scope to see if you would make a potential target.

Walking in ghettos is fun.

it is a nigger scooter but its also a really good two wheeled heavy lift cart
and even though we might have had better stuff whites never invented such a thing

No they didn't. There were many versions of automated traffic signals before Morgan's. He just added the amber light. He just modified an already existing concept.

>Sup Forums eternally btfo
>Sup Forums uses the superior black mans computer device daily

forgot pic

The drive-by

Remember when niggers entered the moon race?

Werent traffic lights invented by us Krauts?
The first one stood in Berlin, so I dont think we hired Africans for that.

White people have had the "move heavy stuff" technology for a long time. Pic related.

Wait. I was wrong. He didn't even add the amber light.

fjcking coockle

Can't tell if they are going downhill or what, do they add a weed wacker motor or some shit to it so they have a heavy duty work bike?

No fucking way

Hey nigger
The zipper was not in widespread use until 1952
Stupid fucking nigger

livescience.com/57231-who-invented-the-traffic-light.html

like I said ours might be better and they might be late(really late)
but theirs is technically a new thing that they came up with

it has smooth axles with a lot of grease even with weight it probably rolls well enough
bet it sucks up hill

>tfw you realize africans aren't just low iq, they're all low key insane

>afronauts

WE

KANG NIGGAAAAAAAAAAA

DINDUOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WUZ

>Quintessentially
British

>sweatshirts have always been an integral part of african culture

A lot of shills on this board trying to say that George Washington Carver didn't invent peanut butter. He certainly did. White people are just ashamed that they never thought of grinding up a peanut before. I've read that the Jif and Skippy people still pay millions in penalties to the Carver estate every year for stealing his invention.

found this thought I'd add it just because holy shit look at that load

>Invented
Asshole, now my sides are totally fucked.

Mexicans did it first.

yep

>file name
Hahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!,

Blacks in general, regardless of the country they reside in, are far better workers and contribute to society more than the average Sup Forumstard

>white poltard
NEET, spends his time in nigger hate/gore threads, shills on twatter/facebook, is consumed by white supremacist shit, doesn't make an attempt to integrate into society, 90% of the time they're angry or gloomy

>black person
Has a family, tries to find work to sustain his family, not the brightest but he makes an active attempt at being social and holding a job, tries to treat people as his equals despite the commonplace racism/bigotry, is an overall happy person

Even if blacks are not an intellectual powerhouse, they contribute more to society than poltards, whom, may I also add, have invented nothing of relevance

How can we ever recover?

What's the spring for, Sup Forums?

>car literally has the word "JEEP" painted by hand on one of its doors

We wuz jeepz and sheit

>that spray paint "jeep"
Haha who the fuck are they trying to fool?

>Has a family

good joke Paco

I've Afro-engineered some things in my time but I have no fucking clue.

I have to say, this is a typical case of accidentally uplifting a primitive species, I mean it's literally monkey see monkey do, they just copied already existing designs. Sure they might have modified it a bit, and used resources available to them, but it is still a copy, they did no invent the wheel here.

Lean has Robitussin A-C not DM.

Oh shit this is a burger kang, thought it was a prison or somethinh

found the nigger

George Washington Carver literally did more for everyday life, than the president George Washington.

Wrong on both counts.

plz be joking, plz

youtube.com/watch?v=M4E8K1mh7js

Went to a BK in Dactur, Georgia, when I was staying at a shitty hotel across the street. Funny enough when my black friend made a comment about the plexiglass, the black lady behind the counter, immediately without missing a beat, just blurts out "YEAH IT'S NIGGAS, THEY THROW MILKSHAKES AND SPIT ON US, SO WE SAID FUCK THAT". She had been so red pilled working there she was racist to her own kind. Not surprising now that I think about it, I just wasn't expecting it at the time lel.

the top of the spring will be attached mid way up the handlebar stem
the foot board hangs from the spring creating some really primitive suspension when it's just the rider
with heavy load the foot board drops down onto the top of that fat fork so it holds the weight

they didn't invent the wheel but they invented a new type of two wheeled vehicle/furniture dolly

people invent new types of personal ride on toys all the time this one just happens to have been invented by niggers

still a shitty invention but they did it

yfw this guy was just a wizard level troll who was woke to flat earth and knew nobody ain't leaving here alive.

Why is there a fucking birdhouse on the front of the right one? Is it to catch some parakeets for dinner?