Shit Sup Forums told you was good

Well this was a fucking waste of time
>Absolutely terrible animation
>Paper thin characters
> the fucking space magic from the future "reveal"

Like I said, I regret every byte of data this took to download and every second I spent watching it. Fucking pathetic.

>x person gives their opinion
>retard assumes he'll think the exact same thing for some reason
Every time.

Jojo.

Dropped it after the first episode. What the hell kind of shit show was that supposed to be? It's just the author replaying how he got beat up as a child or something gay.

Zegapain

I expected some nice existential crisis that would surprise me. Instead it was just another boring romance with an in theory good idea, totally butchered in the execution.

Whatever you say, bro.

Don't even get me started on the ending.

The ending was the best part.

One of your first 100 anime?

reddit:zero

The first 12ish episodes are the first volume, which is my least favorite. Jump to 12 and try again

>Filler followed by a shitton of exposition because apparently we have to both fill air time and develop our characters before the show ends
>Sequences of poorly animated fight scenes
>THE FINAL SHOWDOWN
>It's the worst animated fight of the series
>LOL nothing matters, but it kind of does so deep aren't I?
>pseudo asspull where they replace the shitty tsundere with another slightly less shitty tsundere
>OLD SOLDIERS NEVER DIE, THEY JUST FADE AWAY
>No mention of keikaku being doori even though it obviously was
^This was actually the only good part

>listening to Sup Forums's opinions
>watching nisioisin shit
>whining about it on Sup Forums

You need to lurk for 2 or 3 years more before you post again I think. Probably more.

This, except I actually like romances, Zegapain's was just bad and MC was a fucking insufferable self-centered dick.

>your favourite anime

I also felt a profound hatred towards Ryouko, I guess the main cast wasn't the strongest point for me either.

Wait, really? I liked Ryoko, she was cute and genki and never refused to apologize for directly causing the deaths of someone's entire hometown, like Kyo did.

Shouldn't you be fawning over how "COOL AND EPIC AND FUNNY XD" JoJo is?

They established about as much character depth as a puddle in fucking 12 50 minute episodes.
There are
shorts that have characters more developed and relateable

No, that's just you being a stupid, ignorant fuck. The characters are very fleshed out. You Sup Forums faggots complain about "words words words" are you actually listening to what they're saying? Cause you sure as hell don't give an impression of that.

You were quietly giggling to yourself while typing out this bait, thinking it was the funniest thing ever right? Make it believable next time.

>You Sup Forums faggots complain about "words words words"
Damn thats some strong projection.

Shirou? Is that you?

>Make it believable next time.
N-nobody could dislike my favourite anime, i-it's gotta be bait right?

Is that the anime with a boring ass 2nd episode set in a desert where they talk about nicknames and stuff? It was like 30mins or more of that shit, I fell asleep.

Nah Katanagatari was good.
Nishio Ishin's best work.

There is nothing wrong with disliking Katanagatari. The problem comes from your absolutely retarded reasoning for why it's supposedly bad.
>muh animation, fight scenes, and ass pulls (none of which were issues)
>bringing up "filler" and making it sound like you barely paid attention and didn't understand the story.
I highly suggest you never venture out of your comfort zone of dragon ball, jojo, and whatever other series generates idiots like you ever again.

Jesus, at least use it in a proper context if you're gonna plagiarize some stale meme. He isn't "projecting" he's just insulting your taste. Projecting would be if he called you a no life virgin who probably got bullied in high school or something.