This bitch is hot as fuck

This bitch is hot as fuck

Ripple....

I honestly can't blame the stepfather for peeping on her in the bathroom or lifting her skirt. It's her fault for being so hot.

Wait, that's Ripple? I thought it was Calamity Mary

She was tch the whole time.

I thought this was Alice.

I thought it was Top Speed.

Fuck off man.

Alice was the center of that episode so obviously that girl is Alice.

Bro, when she was beating on that kid, my dick could not have been more hard. I've never felt like that before. Is it because she's standing up for herself? Is it the violence? My dick confuses me

God, you people are dumb

I want to be beaten by her

tch

S-sorry... I thought that because of the scene composition. It focused on Calamity Mary right before the flashback.

I thought she was Homura

Here everyone's real form.

Is she getting fucked by uncle?

I don't know why but this post triggered me so much.

Why does the witch keep on vagueposting about 'six months'?

The episode composition in this series is shit. It's almost like they read the source got overhyped and wrote the scripts overnight without sleep. And anyone worth anything knows that reading something you wrote the night before is the cringiest experience ever.
It's not like the source is any better either. How does Snow White go from scared and useless idealist to badass renegade hunter?

she's preggo

>this post triggered me so much
Are you trying to say that she isn't Homura?

RAPE DOUJINS WHEN

SWRP happened.
read the source material nigger

Why her mother keep changing husband?

I read the first novel, double nigger. It was GoT tier shit.

U r an idiot.

SWRP is the side story after first novel and it explains how she descend into madness, triple nigger.

She's a slut, user

Yes

No u.

>"wahh I'm so hot that all the guys want to fuck me"

Ripple's backstory in a nutshell. I'd be glad to have your 'problem,' lady.

Read the fucking post vol 1 story that explains how that happened you dumbass.

hu, well now i know. Kyoko then right?

Because none of the men she dates can resit her daughter. She's salty as fuck that all the men love her daughter and not her.

>wanting all the guys to fuck you
to each their own i guess

Basically she got teased as a widdol girl because her mom was a slut and then after that she turned out to be hot which caused issues with her female peers and stepdads. Sux to be beautiful.

I do like men.

Do you seriously want to be sexually assaulted?
Do you seriously think that's a good thing?
Are you insane?

Can't rape or molest the willing.
I'm so ugly that people have actually shuddered when looking at me. Ripple is lucky. I would rather be a sexy sexual abuse magnet like she is than a monster everyone avoids.

!

If you seriously think being a middle/high school girl suffering from unwanted sexual advances from classmates and even your mother's disgusting husband, who seems to want to act out fucking Oni Chichi, is a good thing, you're insane
Specially when the root of it isn't physical attractiveness, but being seen as an easy target because of your slut of a mother

its just a sexual fantasy calm down.

Don't care about any of that. I'm lonely. I want to experience human touch.

hawt

Just go naked around hobos settlement, they would give you your human touch so much.

Even they wouldn't reject such an ugly piece of shit like you as long as they cover your face with paperbag,

I just hate how the post reeked of victim blaming.
Like Ripple has no right to see her situation as a problem because she's beautiful and should feel happy so many people want to fuck her
Or like any backstory in fiction involving sexual assault isn't sad because "they're too beautiful, so a lot of people want to fuck her. This isn't sad, I wish I was her"
That doesn't give you any right to say sexual assault isn't a horrifying situation
Might as well say having your family kidnapped for a ransom or having thieves break into your house to steal your stuff is an enviable situation because you're rich enough to have people want your money

Guys with gfs wanted her too. Tch, being beautiful sucks.

And? How does that make the situation any less sad, you disgusting piece of shit? Do beautiful people really have no right to feel sad or horrified by unwanted advances all the time (and being blamed for it. Instead of the assholes not being faithful to their gfs) just because they're beautiful?
What kind of retarded logic is this?

I agree with you wrt. victim blaming, but you're on a board where people think that purity is tangible and a girl who has had sex is a slut.
Steel yourself instead of leaking spaghetti everywhere over some fags being sexist on an anonymous imageboard.

>Calamity Mary
Calamity Mary's actually a used, unwanted, way-past-her-expiration-date prostitute. She's literally worst girl by any meaning of the phrase.

why don't you both go watch some anime and relax

I really should know better, but it just reeks of shitposting by fags desperate to shit on the show
Like the retards who were on Re:Zero threads claiming they would be able to get used to death and that Subaru was being a retard for being traumatized by his situation

>victim blaming
since when is this tumblr crap acceptable here?

Rezero was shit anyway I do not understand why it is popular.

>hey would be able to get used to death
most people would user,
just like how most guys during wwii got use to death and destruction eventually

It happens when you're gorgeous. That's why I said it fucking sucks.

yea its not like shell shock and ptsd are a thing

yes it messed them up in the long run, but they were still able to function in the battlefield

I really liked she never taked the bulling and just beated the shit out of everybody.

They weren't japanese NEETs used to a peaceful and comfortable life before being plunged into a fantasy medieval world and having to experience themselves dying a fuckton of times

Yeah she didn't take anyone's shit, it was refreshing.

contrary to what a lot of modern propoganda liked to potray the guys fighting wwii was not a strictly volunteer army,
many of them were normal men drafted to fight in the war.

And none of them died themselves only to be brought back to life at some checkpoint constantly..
So you can't claim you'd get used to painfully dying yourself over and over, which was my point from the beggining

Tch.

fuck off tumblrshit

>tumblr
>for being against crime and pointing out how horryfying rape is
Rape is a crime for a reason.
Fuck off, mudslime.

Are you the same people that cry about fanservice being "literally rape"?

>autists having a mental breakdown because a show reminded them that they are subhuman scum

And then people wonder why anime never does anything outside of the decade-old, tried-and-true scripts.

Not at all, retard.
There's a difference beetween saying fanservice is literally rape and calling someone insane because they claim they want to be victims of rape and acting like being in said situation is enviable just because the victim is beautiful enough to make people want to rape her
I in fact was one of the people laughing at the triggered retards complaining about that scene from Cross Ange's 1st episode being muh soggy knee
That doesn't mean I don't find sexual assault to be horrifying for the victim in real life
But there's a difference beetween real life and anime

Tch

Sorry if a lifetime of loneliness has rotted my brain
I know I'm not normal

Okay this totally isn't the new thread. Comfy level is way down.

Vanilla doujins when?

What about fight Hardgore Alice with Calamity Merry, I couldn't find it in LN.
Was it a filler?

It's a side story called Zombie Western.

Because adult women think they can "change" her man

She definitely is

I want to hold Ripple's hand.

>other thread got deleted
based mod

Rinne fangirl.

>Comfy thread
>Non-Comfy thread
>Mods delete comfy thread
>Good job

Anyways, another thread popped up

the comfy thread has fucking discord attention whore on the OP
I say it's a good job.

Why won't Nana feed Weiss?

Because then the fat fuck wouldn't have enough food for herself.

She does, Weiss just burns all the calories. In bed.

And the fact Weiss does most of the fighting while Nana buffs her. This could be reflective of their lives outside the MG thing, with Weiss being more into doing excersise and stuff than Nana. Thus, Weiss burns calories while Nana doesn't
Could also be genetics

>Genetics

What? Genetics play a part in how we look, even if in the end, we can change it with our lifestyle
Also, fuck off to /r9k/ with your whiteman crap

>Weiss burns calories while Nana doesn't
Could also be genetics

I was just stating a possibility. Sorry if I triggered you by being retarded.

>when ur friend talks shit about your waify

You might be a sub at heart.

They surely can't be the only legit yuri couple in the series, right?

Is Ripple the only tchdere?

There's another in each arc but not as blatant as these carpet munchers.

No, this is Calamity Mary

>All those little shits smiling and with fists pumped in the background
Kek

Her head is ugly as hell.