Miuna Monday

NagiAsu sequel please?

MIUNA

I love you, Miuna!

Did the anime ever show that Shuiichi actually lives in the same complex as Kumiko?

The sequel will take place 10 years later and focus on Kaname's efforts to steal Chisaki away from Tsumugu. He's been in a loveless marriage with Sayu for far too long and wants to be with the one his heart truly desires.
The story has a happy ending since Kaname succeeds. Chisaki leaves Tsumugu and their four children to be with Kaname.

Is this new art?

This was a comfy show.

You liar

Why is Hikari such a literal homosexual?

As the weather gets colder, Miuna's piss will get steamier as she sprays it into my mouth every Monday.

2nd anniversary of love being dead.

Wouldn't be Miuna Monday without you, piss-user.

Is this show actually good? I remember watching the first 5 episodes and it looked like a love pentagon.

The writing isn't so good, but the characters are likeable and backgrounds, soundtrack, and animation create a good atmosphere.

Never.

Why does Miuna have no arms?

Its a very bad drawing.

Fatty.

Now post the one with the Christmas hat.

Why was the Miuna thread deleted last week?

No Sayu suffering, pls.

Why is Miuna so retarded?

She's actually one of the less retarded ones.

Retarded 3DPD Scores:

Chisaki - 10/10
Manaka - 7/10
Miuna - 4/10
Sayu - 1/10

>love pentagon

Havent seen this one. Pretty good.

Fake and gay.

shit show, right?

Miuna love is dead

Some megumin false flagger used "general" in the title.

You know, they arent generals if that word is not in the title.

>the relationships between every character change a lot over the course of the show
>the only one that doesn't change is Hikari liking Manaka
>best girl Miuna is sacrificed to this anomaly
>Hikari goes "It's fine either way whether I and Manaka start dating or not" at the very end
What a faggot and what a ruse cruise. At least I'll always have Miuna.

Too much air.

Why do the tracks go into the water?

Why is there a half-finished highway over the beach?

Global warming or some shit?

G#? Absolutely. But, hey, the author's shitty writing is to blame.

Sea people are still people.

Good night, Miuna. Please protect my autism from the normalfags. I will need it.

>completely original story. No VN/LN spoilers, no following "routes", no open endings
>interesting contemporary fantasy setting
>lots of great characters and complex love polygon
>unique atmosphere and great soundtrack
Was there a single melodrama in the last few years as good as NnA?
I had so much hopes for Kizznaiver, I hoped Okada would deliever again. But they tried too much to be original and not like others while completely forgetting about characters and relationships.

Romance/melodrama genre is dying. We still get movies like Kimi no Na wa and Koe no Katachi, but TV format is almost forgotten.

The show was nice. Did Kaname ever have a chance with Chisaki?

Good night Miuna.

Maybe if the gang never get transferred to land.

>I hoped Okada would deliever again
NnA was a fluke, the only other shows of hers I remember liking were M3 and wixoss.

Fuck that slut.

Any day

I can't believe it really happened, but Torumpu-sama will make Miuna great again!

Shit, I know she's a shameless slut, but complexed cakes are so damn fine.

Goodmorning Miuna

Good night, Miuna!

Good night, beautiful sea.

ANIMU

Good morning Miuna.

Movie please

PA works probably tied up at least for half a year for uchouten kazoku.

Would you call NagiAsu a love story?

What love? Miuna's love was unanswered, and Manaka is like a little kid that doesn't what true love is.

MiunaxManaka underwater adventures ala Flip Flappers

MIUNA

Farewell.

Good morning, beautiful sea.

So this is just an anime version of that Lovecraft tale about the inbred, half human-half fish people, yes?

If you're talking about the Lovecraft tale about a girl trying to fuck her uncle, yes.

Kaname deserved happiness and Sayu is the only one he can afford to be crying heroine with

>Kaname deserved happiness
Bullshit, even Tsumugu managed to be better than this little bitch.

Also,
>implying Sayu can't make Kaname happy

Your reading comprehension is pretty bad.

>Bullshit, even Tsumugu managed to be better than this little bitch.
Tsumugu needed 5 years to grew out of his autism.
Kaname was acting more mature than both of them.
Forgive him his frustration from being cucked into the face by two adults that haven't managed to talk their shit out over all these years and still needing kids to encourage them to finally get together.

>cucked
Go away.

Kaname and Sayu sequel when?

And if you're going to complain that Tsumugu didn't do shit in those 5 years, Kaname had far more than that to try and build a relationship.
He never actually did anything at all before the timeskip because of Chisaki's "muh Hikari", only being pressed into it by Tsumugu's actions latter on.

>Kaname was acting more mature than both of them.
You can't be serious, he was acting like the salty preteen he was, having his first love taken away from him.
Nothing mature about that.

>Kaname had far more than that to try and build a relationship.He never actually did anything at all before the timeskip because of Chisaki's "muh Hikari", only being pressed into it by Tsumugu's actions latter on.
He would not need to do anything crazy if its in their own circle since he saw it all along about hikari and manaka, hoping chisaki would finally realized herself and moved on later but now that they get onto land with tsumugu or any land dicks getting friendly with her, he tried to move manaka and hikari stuff faster but he get fucked more by getting frozen and too beta to act, the time he acted was pretty much too late. I'm pretty much elaborating a bit more from your post but I'm just saying kaname didnt go full retard and instead suffer alone watching the same bullshit unfolding yet again but now with tsumugu. I'd say he was pretty mature handling it.Oh well, we got some of the best scenes in the anime from him.

Mature
Passive Agressive
Pick one

Seem good enough to me, a matured person is not perfect. The guy still need to have an avenue to put out his dissatisfaction, bottling it whole and doing nothing would get us another robot and he needed to be that guy since Hikari is the one thats aggressive, compared to kaname at least.

How one excludes the other?
Emotions is a thing that would be there in any age, you autismo.
He handled his anger and expressed it just fine.
He cared about his friends, he resolved of the inner's group conflicts before, he tried to get over with muh misunderstandings and love polygons - truth right into the face triggered everyone.
He straightforwardly confessed his feelings - never got a proper rejection. He saved Tsumugu - got hibernated.
Hikari woke up to blankets and greetings, Kaname woke up to broom and mustached ojiisan. Hikari had difficulties to adapt to changed environment but he had a great Miyuna to protect his smile by his side and welcoming onee-chan's home, Kaname had to adapt on his own and had to deal with Chisaki's and Tsumugu's sex tension and misunderstandings, again and then again. And then he had to encourage Chisaki to go and fuck already with Tsumugu. Unlike Hikari he didn't lashed out his frustration on innocent people around him, all he did was expressing that he is not pleased with his situation and still considered Tsumugu his rival. Unlike Chisaki he didn't ignored Sayu's care about him and acknowledged her feelings. It's not his fault that being Kaname sucked.

Minua is a fucking fish.

Everyone fucks her.

Minua is fucking a fish.

>doli version of doli
HNNNNNNNGGG

Wow never knew there was a Kanamefag. Most self centres character in the show.

How could anyone not consider Chisaki the most self-centered?

Good night, Miuna. Please protect my autism in my dreams.

>show about NTR
terrible

>show about NTR
terrible

You mean teen drama?

>NTR story
This is possibly the worst thing Okada can possibly do to ruin the whole story.

Instead I'd like to see a love triangle between Hikari, Miuna, and Manaka as teens.

>NTR

PICKED THE FUCK UP

There is no NTR. It's just insecure faggots who see shit everywhere. It's just your typical teen drama with the whole "will she go for him or him" type of deal.

What is the point of these threads? Are they just chatrooms for dumping shitty fanart and roleplaying?

How is what I suggested NTR?!