Cernovich HAPPENING Tomorrow!

Fuck off Mike

kys Mike.

>he hasn't vetted it

user, I want to believe, but I've been hurt before...

Has this guy ever delivered?

how many times has this dumb tick tock meme duped us

Who???

What big scoop does Concernivich have now? Kushner also eating two slices of pie?

>tfw it's nothing and he embarrasses himself again

fuck off thernovich

the tick and the tock

Obligatory

JURRRED KURSHSHENER TWO SLICES?!?!?! just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Bump

It's going to be about a rapist in Congress.

Screencap this post.

ohfuckgetmeinthecapniggas

yea.. lets see

>Cernovich

You mean the retard zionist shill you tried to push a story saying that Trump is under house arrest? The person that flip flops on his views and support for Trump on a monthly basis?

Fuck Mike Cernovich and fuck Steve Bannon

Cernovich is a bigger kike than Shapiro

Fuck, i really wanted to buy his book but i forgot the name

Fuck this kike.

Literally fake news

If anyone would know, it’s Mike. He has real connections.

>O'keefe dropping HUGE video tomorrow
>CBTS
>Cernovich happening
>HANNITY HAPPENING
Fuck off, I'm so tired of click bait niggers, literally the right wing version of buzzfeed
Sage

>has it vetted by MSM
>MSM spins story and scoops the yellow gorilla
>Turns into non-happening

Mike, quit being a faggot. Everyone is sick to fucking death of "Tomorrow". Grow a pair and release your news irrelevant of the news cycle....If you want to be treated better than some talking head on TV, please act like you have a brain in that thick skull of yours.

I think this guy made a book at some point. What's the title? i cant recall

pol is just a board of larpers now

Right after we invade Syria?

O'Keefe actually delivers..

Once. He broke the Susan Rice unmasking thing a day or two early and used it to act superior to the other faggots like Seajew.

They're taking advantage of our love of happenings. It's cruel.

It's actually comical but heartbreaking every time okeefe delivers and nobody notices

The six gorillion mindset

>It's cruel.
checked.

Ignore the shills. If they have information, great. IF not, they are just farting out of their mouth.

Ape Think

"It's a fucking huge deal" isn't that what Biden said when Obamacare passed?

This. If Fox News wanted they could have buried CNN into the ground but they barely played O'Keefe's sting videos. Still they took chunks out of CNN's credibility.

>It's Al Franken kek

>Grow a pair and release your news irrelevant of the news cycle

As much as I'd like to see this, and as much as I think this is the way things ought to be, if you time your release wrong even damning stories can be steamrolled into the memory hole.

Primates Whose Almonds Are Activated.

You should thank O'Queef. His last bombshell was on the new york times and they got so scared they published the weinstein story to cover it up. So he's indirectly responsible for all this.

Based lisping man.

One America News has been great at airing all of his videos in their entirety, and JO's been a frequent guest. Pieces of shit corporate pravda won't let Hannity do the same. Sad that hardly anyone knows there's a real news network out there. Conservatives believe Fox Opinion Channel suffices as "news".

>And it's fucking nothing
If he was a UPS driver he'd have been fired by now.

Unironically and hilariously this. They started the fire that may burn down the whole leftist world and the O'Keefe thing turned out to be a nothingburger.

Nice. Fuck that's right. They turned first. Never made that connection.

Still sucks to be Okeefe

>steamrolled into the memory hole.
The only "memory hole" that exists is that these stories rarely live up to the false headlines offered 24 hours previous to said release....If there is a story at all.

Think about Hannity with his ticktock horseshit....just to tell us about a Kevin Sorbo film. The first and last time I EVER watch that shitbag too.

>cernkike claims he broke his story on pizzagate
>his story
Fuck this pol copy pasta kike

It's truly exhausting to be this hyped all the time.

Franken already happened

Free Shkreli!

Oh man I cannot wait for the HUGE story from notorious self publicist and bullshit artist Mike Cernovich.
My Simian Synapses are firing.

Will there be a discount on his pills?

He promises this kind of shit all the time, and it never happens.

O'keefe promises the world and delivers some shitty cut up """interview""" with a literal who.

It's literally a scam to build hype and get views

>thernobitch

mfw Cernovich is right tomorrow, winds up with a better track record than QLarp.

The Gorilla Mindset.

Stop falling for LARPs. The only one who will deliver from this list is O'Keefe.

Bonobo Battle Drill

What was the Hannity tick tock about?

lol I remember last year being so hyped in anticipation of the first video and now I don't even think about it

please be Schumer. Nothing would make me happier than to see that evil kike go down.

Thernobitch the shekel chaser trying to appear relevant. Fuck him and fuck OP for pimping this low life, (((alt lite))) faggot.
SAGE dis shit

TICK TOCK (but with a debilitating lisp)

Christ Mike, you're the biggest fucking Jew on Twitter. Give it a rest with your phony non-happening horseshit. Fucking self-promoting piece of shit.

>BUY

>attributing completely unrelated events to O'keefe
Literally fuck off, you are just making shit up.

afterall, he's NOT a kike...

itsafraid.jpg

Absolute faggot. Only an absolute faggot would say what you just did. A rational non-faggot would simply wait for tomorrow like the rest of us.

>afterall, he's NOT a kike...
He's a republican hack, which just means that he is an honorary kike.

I see you Mike. Take your shit elsewhere you kike piece of shit.

we dunno

I'm not saying O'Keefe always delivers but they had every major person at NYT lock their twitters for a week in anticipation of his 'big bomshell' The weinstein story that every major news org had for years came out a day before his shit. You fuck off

>Chemicals imprisoning me, all that I taste, transexual horror

I'll wait. Wouldn't want to get hyped up for
>"GUESS WHAT!? bill Clinton is a rapist"

Double absolute faggot. 100 proof faggot. Just thtop.

The Art of the Monkey

yeah he keeps delivering, they arent total kill blows, but they could be if he gets lucky and grabs them at the right moment

Did you goys know Mike is connected to Epstein?

Wow,do you have some proof those are related? Because you're just making "connection" for absolutely no reason.

Post some actual proof, if not you're just another LARPing shill nigger

this
so how do we stay one step ahead of this?
4/po/ is cucked. i'm sorry gonna say it. it's overrun with fucking shills. more shill threads than actual discussions. we have larp psyops currently happening. see, q. remember VOL? what is that faggot up to? jesus christ. he was a character. they're taking advantage of our lust for happenings. trying to weaponize us. but for what?
what is the thing they will try to galvanize us against?
Sup Forums used to be filled with people calling bullshit,, but it's saturated now, and you can't tell who is who.

he actually sort of does at times, not enough to where hes as great as he makes himself to be but he does deliver sometimes

Ditto. Cern is a good hypeman, but he don’t live up to it 99.99999% of the time.

Kek

gotta be frederica wilson
he would have said "senator" given the opportunity
she recently put herself out there
couple weeks have passed
now she gets btfo

hello mikey

Maybe okeefe should release his fucking bombshells without hype, catch the nyt off guard?
Nah, he loves to hype needlessly.

Hi Mike. Bye Mike

Just stop falling for every leftypol guy or lunatic who pretends to be a LARPer and it'll fizzle out. Those CBTS topis are pure cancer. However, most of the people feeding those shitshow are redditors so we might need more drastic steps, like spamming the Amerimutt shit to confine them in the /ptg/s.

>JUST GIVE HIM ANOTHER CHANCE GOYS, HE'LL DEFINITELY DELIVER SOMETHING OF VALUE THIS TIME.

Gorilla Mindset

Might be Maxine Waters. I've suspected her aggression against Trump might be because she knows she's being investigated. She's obviously corrupt as fuck.

stho dthreamy

Post proof you aren't a major faggot

MONKEY MAINFRAME

You know why? Fox is in on the con against trump and us! Dont let Fox fool you. If you hear their radio news briefs at every top and bottom of the hr, you would swear its cnn, cbs, nbc! It makes me sick and has always been like this! Follow the money!
Michael had two scheduled appearances on( he wont say) i will say it, Fox , Because of the release of his new book this week, God, Faith, and Reason. I know Laura Ingram was one and I wasnt told the second show. At the last minute, savage got Cock blocked by someone on the top of Fox I cant mention yet!
I like Laura I very much and Judge J or G! The rest i could care more or less, much less!
We need to start our own station! Fk em
Support Savage and his book since he has received No media attention on purpose because he is the Only True independent that everyone is scared of just like us here. Our families/pol/ and Savage were the Ultimate ones responsible for Putting Trump in Office thank God!, and we are the ones that will turn this country around. The buck stops here!

Is this about the fag congressman from Ohio buttfucking his buddy in the office?

>LARPing shill nigger
>let me just string buzzwords together so I look like I belong here
Go back to redshit with your concern trolling