Post fast facts that are hard to swallow, I'll start

Post fast facts that are hard to swallow, I'll start.
>Democracy is an anti-European idea which promotes egalitarianism and materialism. Democracy≠Liberty

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11977121/Women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-but-never-straight.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You will die.

The founding fathers (and the french later) advocated for democracy not because they really believed in it, but because it was politically convenient and allowed them to take power from the crown.

Unless another (((Big Bang))) happens all atoms will eventually disappear.

everything unique about yourself is genetic.

Democracy needs checks and balances against bother the formation of an oligarchy and rule by uneducated masses (and, in the modern world, the quest for more gibs)
Can't trust the oligarchs not to fuck the masses but can't trust the masses to be well informed in this age

being white doesnt give you a free pass to be a lazy fat neet virgin and bitch on an internet forum about brown people that you would be too afraid to confront in real life

I've been thinking about this, what if we're somehow going in an endless circle. There must have been a 'time' where no atoms or anything existed. What if there's something we can't possibly understand which makes a big bang happen when nothing truly is nothing. So when all the atoms will disappear everything will start over again because of clean nothingness.

traps are not gay

That wasn't hard to swallow, just common sense?

expansion is slowing and will reverse into contraction into a singularity that repeats the cycle is probably the best bet. nothing will be able to transcend cycle 1 to cycle 2 and there is no telling how many iterations of this cycle have occured

90% of Sup Forums is angry virgins that blame everything in their lives on joos and brown people because they are lazy and dont take responsibility for their failures

only if you never touch/see the dick and only if you only get oral

Europe is lost already and so is America.

The name of the theory you're looking for is "Big Crunch"

Western civilization is already too far gone

its never too late to fix. societies have gone through the same phases and struggles for thousands of years.

you are just lazy trailer park trash that use degeneracy as an excuse to stop trying when in reality you live in the easiest of all times to be a man and shape your own destiny.

RIP

F

cool, thanks

Your grandchildren will be slaves to the Jews.

>>Democracy is an anti-European idea which promotes egalitarianism and materialism. Democracy≠Liberty

It is not hard, it is obvious, democracy is a cancer that only ameridumbs praise.

Sup Forums is comprised of dumb people who parrot memes and are largely ignorant of politics and history

Trumplets don't have much views of their own, and the very few they do have can be quickly flip flopped at the whim of trump publicly stating an opinion (e.g. Iran, Syria, NK, Israel, Jews, healthcare, etc )

>So when all the atoms will disappear everything will start over again because of clean nothingness.

Not true. You know nothing about
physics. The universe will end, it is a fact and then tnothing can't become something.

Accept the end, you fucking atheist.

I wasn't talking about physics but something outside our understanding
0≠0 or some shit since there must have been a time where nothing was but now something is.

>t. butt hurt Mexican intellectual
You have to go ba... I mean, stay were you are.

Good. Now spread the word to all your amigos and stay out of our country.

Expansion is not slowing, its accelerating.. cuck

Democracy was meant to be an alternative to feudalism. It was never intended to be egalitarian. Universal suffrage was a literal joke to the founding fathers. They never would have adopted democracy if they thought it would turn into this.

Its true, and America wasn't a (((Democracy)))) until they gave niggers voting rights as well as women.

Didn't democracy start in Greece? Isn't modern democracy rooted in english law and european elightenment thought?

>uses stale memes to 'disprove' a post detailing his poltard meme modus operandi
Lol, le meme intellectuals

I actually encourage everyone to move to the US so we can retake the lands that rightfully belong to us.

You morons think things are going to stay the same if you take everything from white people. lol. Want to know what the US will look like if white people pack up their shit and leave? It'll look like Mexico.

The founding fathers vision of a democracy is not like the current one either.
Seeing America get flooded in with more outsides, and Europe too invokes some paranoia in me. The largest population holds the power in a democracy.

Jews are superior...

Modern degeneracy and White Suicide is the natural end result of Liberalism and Egalitarianism.

Sad girl, I would treat her well

Hard truth:

Sup Forums could have saved her

Women are inherently BISEXUAL WHORES that are incapable of loyalty or actual love.

They evolved this way to share a Chad in a harem and lez out to keep peace among the sister wives. They have no being or fixed identity and so are extremely malleable in their sexual preferences, 'opinions' and desires.

Even ""pure"" women are that way because theyve been socially moulded and conditioned to be so, which also serves their interest but with a different strategy.

Now that men have made society safe and prosperous enough for them to get gibs and cushy jobs, they are leaving men in droves for other women and are extremely antagonistic toward the male sex in all ways, blaming them for all of their princess psuedo-problems.

'Love' doesn't exist. At the most youll find a good wife and mother, only if you have a dominant personality and have worth. Without a master, women revert to their most base and disgusting instincts.

I think about her at least every week, I could have saved her.

This is not a fast fact

>Democracy is an anti-European idea
It was literally invented in europe, you stupid faggot

Depressing to think that this poor kid could be around still, and probably happy, with just some tweaks here and there. But every day there is an unknown tragedy like hers around the world. The darkness will never cease.

There is NO female innocence probably after just 12 years old? Still a kid, but already a women at it's heart, all instincts are already there, just like a cat starts fleeing home after certain age.

All women are like that, if they are functioning how they are suppose to be.

No loyalty, no real love, no sense of real attachment. Only chad passion rules.

Women have much less loyalty to the nation and to their people than men. Example: About 10% women in Oslo had relations with German soldiers during WW2 occupation, similar numbers elsewhere in Europe. Their Fathers and Brothers had died in the war, but that did not matter.

Just wrong.

>post hard facts that's hard to swallow

You're a retard.

First sentence is the fast fact (TM). The rest is the logic behind it to preempt any arguments those unable to accept it might present.

No, trust, there's nothing unique about you genetically, there's a bunch of retards just like you on this board right now.

Liberty ≠ order
Liberty ≠ good
Liberty ≠ progressive
Liberty = degenerancy

Order = Natural
Natural = good

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11977121/Women-are-either-bisexual-or-gay-but-never-straight.html

Many other studies on this than just the one mentioned in the article. It's a cold, dark truth but it is the truth nonetheless. It can break a man.

Alright, I'll accept that

There is nothing natural about order, and natural does not equate to good.

It's leftist bullshit dude. It doesn't make any sense to say that behavior which leads to the propagation of the species is abnormal.

Female bisexuality still leads to propagation of the species. Women would rather share a Chad with other sisters than have an exclusive low-value beta all to themselves.

Historically, female sexuality hasnt been as regulated because they really didnt have much of a say in if a man was going to fuck them or not. Male homosexuality is a different story and has always been much more reviled in all societies.