Seven Deadly Sins 199

mangastream.com/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/199/3804/1

Chapter out.Someone else dump it.

OK.

Called it

I think just about everyone saw that coming. Still pretty hype tho.

>King and Diane in charge of not jobbing
>The ones who betrayed their races to join with the demons were traitors all along
Woooooow

What the fuck is wrong with MS? That scan quality is atrocious.

JUST
PRETENDING

>dat ending
kinda had a feeling it was going that way, but will be interestng to see their motive

Second fanbook says that Dolor's ultimate goal is to kill the demon king.

>the face of a man who has pretended to be retarded for the past 3000 years

Done.

Sasuga

I wonder how it is then that he was able to infilitrate or was trusted enough to be deemed the commandment title

>It's another Gods and angels are the real bad guys arc.

Did the author get too attached to the commandants despite all the bad shit they've gotten away with so far?

Were they even conscious when they were sealed?

I guess we'll find out soon enough? Interestingly, Glox's goal is to kill all humans.

Dolor wants to be stronger than the demon king, becase power is all that matters to him. His dream (not goal) isn't to "kill him by all means", it's to "surpass him".

Diane is such a disappointment.
Only a few Commandments are good.

I have no idea.

Probably not, in any case he must have been merely pretending for a pretty long period of time.

>Gloxinia will probably die before Gerharde can even talk with him again

>implying
Two more added to the list of people who've rused Mel.

Gerharde lived more than 3000 years to see Gloxinia for a split second, that's too sad.

3000 years passed and the world is still in medieval ages.
10 years ago Sins get framed and just fuck off for 10 years without running into each other in England.
I hope Nakaba has a good explanation for these huge time gaps.

>200th chapter next week
>still no Gowther gaiden
What are doing, Suzuki?

why would this happen

King and Diane will get their power ups and job to Gowther at Liones.

Once you have magic there's no real reason to advance technology. Like how Harry Potter wizards haven't advanced at all. Progress comes from demand and you don't need to invent a gun when you have a magic sword

Actually, Galan is surprised at how big Camelot is. We haven't seen what Britannia looked like 3,000 years ago, but there must have been some level of progress.

literally chills down my whole body i cant stop grinning

i knew it was coming but i FUCKING love tropes like this holy fuck

Page for reference.

Fucking dumb shit.

Why was this page so funny, I don't even get it myself lmao

Literally no one dies but the ugly monsters - the manga

Like five characters died only a few chapters ago.

Mera-chan wasn't ugly, originally.

>wah, this isn't my edgy manga that I like to talk with all the cool kids about on 4chin!

Nothing personal kid

>the tournament was actually to scout out strong guys to recruit against the Commandments, but Mel and Escanor fucked it up

I was rused!

Whos gonna train Ban to commandment level?

He's already commandment level with Hunter Fest. He just needs his sacred treasure.

He's also still affected by Esta's commandment.

At the moment, he's the only sin who doesn't have his treasure.

King is cute, I want to fuck him

Shut up Diane

He is already. That's why Nakaba disabled him to let Escanor shine against Estarossa.

How many years are we talking about here? I know its typical shonen but how do we expect them to surpass them in a relatively short period of time anyhow? For King i guess its mostly his wings but the gap Diane has is insane.

Kids shouldn't be on Sup Forums

Yet around five key characters were just killed a few chapters ago.

jojo reference?

powerlevels

Wings and dance.

Nanatsu no taizai?

More like Nanatsu no one dies LMAO

They might know tricks to unleash their potential.

When you look at their ages, Dolor and Gloxinia are barely older than Diane and King.

>LMAO
Not only are you a shitposter, but a newfag as well. Hang yourself.

>He's already commandment level with Hunter Fest.

More like he can push around normal Garan a bit. He couldn't really damage him and can't move for a while after that.

On the other hand, his zero sign sneak attack is broken to say the least, but probably wouldn't work on anyone that have more physical strengh than him. Then again, he did managed to steal one of garan's hearts as well, so maybe.

Why exactly did people want King and Diane back again? They're SO boring and their characters don't develop at all. How did this cry-baby idiot even get 1st place on the popularity poll? Please go back to Meliodas, he's more entertaining and his characters actually develops.

>How did this cry-baby idiot even get 1st place on the popularity poll
Rigged. The development right now is interesting but the plot with Gowther even more.

>They're SO boring and their characters don't develop at all
>Please go back to Meliodas

This way they will have some crazy development for sure.

>key characters
Iol

Its time for the show, Diane darling!

More like he can push around Galan with half his power gone, so he's at 14,000-15,000. Far from Commandment level.

Ok what will this accomplish?

Magic wise there's no way King can win Merlin.

Physical wise there's no way Diane can beat Escanor and Mel.

The power creep in this series really got to them, no matter what they do they won't seem impressive anymore.

But he and Glox weren't ruising anyone?

The post before that was saying some stupid nonsense like "only fugly monmons die why" and it was completely wrong and Denzel was a key character as he was the reason why we know something about Gowther's past and the Goddesses.

King has the one of, if not the most depth to his character out of all the sins though.
Mel is last on the list, he's currently just a 2edgy4u generic gary stu faggot.

>Magic wise there's no way King can win Merlin
We don't even know anything about Merlin's current powerlevel. It could be still the same ~5000 for all we know, her cheat abilities are pretty much broken as they are now. She didn't need 50000 Magic to steal something like 9/10 of Captain's normal power.

The seven of them are a team

Diane and King are supports

Denzel was the only character from the ones that died who was close to sort of important. Everyone else were irrelevant and barely had any lines in the manga.

>Mel
>edgy

I want to marry Elizabeth and raise a happy family with her.

Zaratras too, kinda

but he was already dead anyway

>but the gap Diane has is insane.
Matrona already stated her having the potential to surpass her as well as the old giants, but her own attitude holds her bag.

Not the same user and I really like King as a character but how can you be so wrong about Mel?

Hey there was Jericho's brother! Maybe his death will finally make Jericho useful!

There was also that chapter where she was dancing and suddenly felt like the earth would drop on her head.

>Physical wise there's no way Diane can beat Escanor and Mel.
>Physical

If not for Janko, Ban's soul would have been eaten by either Mera or Galan. Janko is useful.

He wasn't a key character. He barely had any screen time and did nothing for the narrative. His only use in the story was to die for potential development for Jericho.

>His only use in the story was to die for potential development for Jericho.
The worst kind of death you can have, next to death for jobbing purpose.

Ok they outstrip her in Magic too, your point?

Doesn't even matter if key characters or not. The death of 5 guys already prove you wrong.

King and Diane are kind of all-round combatants. King has his Disaster and Sacred Weapon with its many forms and Diane has her muscles and earth powers which supposedly can be further augmented and polished by dancing (which Dolor failed to show in his battle with Mel).

I think King has the most interesting and creative power.
Especially since we haven't seen all of its forms yet