CTRL-F hitler

>CTRL-F hitler
>No results
it's like i don't even know you anymore Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TaH5y2iT
youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sup Forums has certainly changed. A lot of our members have been talking about four chin on facebook. There's been an in-flux of normal/boring people

Hitler edge is SOOOO 2016

Mfw Sup Forums thinks it isn't complete normie

says a 4channer

>mfw i only found this place in 2017

What's the best books to read up on how Hitler restructured German society? I'd like to know more about what Hitler did to bring his people out of the Weimar Republic

So?

this isn't Sup Forums

we already know hitler fucked up by not actually doing the holocaust, and that the reason he is so vilified is because jews hate manual labour. do you have anything new to add to the argument?

there's a lot of "le nazis are evil!" faggots now unfortunately

Hitler's Revolution is great. There's also the Greatest Story Never Told documentary.

He wuz a good boy he dindu nuffin tryin a get deutschland back on track, goin to mass every sunday, need mo raum fur das leben

I've noticed that too. Like, where do these faggots think they are.

>this triggers the nazi scum

What more is there to say about this faggot that hasn't already been violently circle-jerked about on this board ad nauseam? Move the fuck on, and quit trying to slide.

Reddit has taken over

>Stands on that platform
>Open target for 270 degrees and 1000 meters
>Not one person blows his fucking head off
Shame france, shame.

Reddit and a bunch of Alex Jones tier conspiracy tards after they heard about it during the campaign. They literally think Hitler was a Rothschild and was just faking his anti-semitism to set up Israel. They're a complete joke

Thanks man I really need to watch that documentary I've heard it's good
>pic related

They will never know his true intentions

Uncle Adolf loves Sup Forums and Sup Forums loves Uncle Adolf

>the left won those fights

It's like 80% bots now. Can we fire the mods?

WW2 Redpill thread.

just because pizzagate didn't work out doesnt make us faggots

Vast majority of those were civilians and POWs

>CTRL-F
>when there's a search function
found your problem

>implying we like that faggot

hasbara megaphone is easily half of Sup Forums what else are they doing with their liberal arts degrees?

they don't have anywhere else to go and fight it

>commie calling anyone a faggot
See
>pic related

>faggot

the 2016 elections ruined Sup Forums forever. JIDF on 24/7 overtime shifts sliding anything interesting, and plebbitors baiting and creating retarded threads endlessly. I never even see a NatSoc general anymore.

i like "hitlers table talks" even though its a collection of his conversations during the war years, still very revealing, for the pre war years maybe try "the myth of german villainy"

Ive read a bunch of this and its pretty interesting but I read that the translation contains (((errors)))

You better hope it was January, or you didn’t respect the “lurk moar” rule

total dead axis was less than the total dead allied military

tard

someone explain to me please with VERIFIABLE FACTS (and some links please if you can) how hitler was good? jesse owens and general patton kind of red pilled me on hitler and the nazis, but i want FACTS

i believe halocaust was real, but PROBABLY exaggerated and given the name "halocaust" to make it seem worse than it was.

pastebin.com/TaH5y2iT

youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk

To be fair they added 6 Million fabricated civilians to the allied side

>6 hour documentary
sheeeiit anything i can read?
and btw what is in that pastebin?
>iaintclickindatshitnigga.gif

The scary thing is, the goyim might start believing the jews won WW2 if they knew this.

>the goyim might start believing the jews won
not long now.

decent info. don't know if true though

Hitler would disavow us as too racist.

the second half is bollocks

IDK about that, I think most people just throw around nigger and kike because it keeps the normies away. The other people (small %) are genuinely racist or trolls.

gtfo normie REEEEE

Fuck off kike