Found Out My Mother's a Radical Leftie

I was watching TV with my mother and some bullshit hit piece TV show about how evil Drumpf is was on. I know she's completely brainwashed when it comes to politics so I didn't say anything. Throughout the show she continued to gaze unblinkingly at the television, occasionally making negative quips about Trump.

After the show ended I asked her a simple question "Have you ever heard one positive story about Trump in the media? Ever." - She responded back very aggressively telling me she's sure she has somewhere and then asked me what has he done that's positive. I told her I'm not even a big Trump fan but at least he's doing simple things right like controlling illegal immigration. She scoffed and went on a tirade about how racist it is to control borders and how it's "natural" that the US is being overrun by spics. I didn't really provoke her much further because I know how she is, but she continued, and within the span of 5 seconds she essentially told me that there shouldn't be any borders, "German Neo-Nazi's are as bad as Mexican drug cartels", we should all have muslims, mexicans and africans in our countries and that it doesn't matter if we lose our culture, heritage and race.

I can barely look at her now. I didn't say anything to her but jfc, the women-politics meme is real. It's surprising because my family is moderately conservative, but to hear this absolute degeneracy being spouted by her really makes me want to inflict pain on Shlomo. Her mind has been absolutely polluted.
What do guys? I'm tempted to tell her tomorrow that her views repulse me.

TL:DR
>Watching Drumpf tv show with mother
>She buys everything they say
>Tell her it might be biased
>Goes on rant about how it's racist to stop illegal immigration, our countries should all have africans, mexicans and muslims, should be no borders, doesn't matter if we're all brown

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/
youtube.com/watch?v=C14U7JYGRgA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4n3SI81m9w
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1567051/Man-dies-in-Time-Team-jousting-accident.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>thinks diversity is bad
>has a collection of asian girl photos and thinks he's any better than the black "ayo white gurl lemme get sum dat" types
Literally you.

>>Goes on rant about how it's racist to stop illegal immigration, our countries should all have africans, mexicans and muslims, should be no borders, doesn't matter if we're all brown
If that is what she believes you should tell her to fight for Ireland to join the UK

Diversity includes niggers, spics and muslims, Kimmy.

My mom was born in Greece and I redpilled her hard last year. Greeks are naturally redpilled against Islam so it was fairly easy

I said this to an effect. I told her it's madness we fought 100's of years to take our country back from foreigners, so why should we surrender it to them again?

post pic of ur mum

underrated post

Diversity is outside of Eurasian countries.

post pic of ur sister

Fuck her

>he doesnt want to suck the soymilk outta those titties

>No GIS hits for semen demon
More please
Also don't talk politics with family unless you have similar views

>I didn't say anything to her but jfc

what kind of cuckery is this? Why don't you tell the truth when you know you are right? Social status nor relationshit doesn't change truth.

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote. Or have positions of power. Or be allowed to be single parents.

I told my mother that I'm voting for our anti-immigration/nationalist party.
My mother is an immigrant.

>Asian
>potential tits
Yeah whatever you say... more qt

Also, because she's an immigrant she can't vote. Both my brother and I are voting for this party.

Not wanting to show your power level to your own mother isn't "cuckery". If I did she'd end up telling relatives et cetera and I'm not in the mood for that shite. I'm a pretty private person.

Euromutt like me?

The CHAD son

A mother that would shit talk her son to her relatives if he held the wrong political views is kind of a shit

I know. I like my mother obviously, but that shit pisses me off on another level. I remember telling her I supported Brexit last year and she told my aunt. She also told my staunchly liberal aunt and uncle that I "love Trump" right in front of me. I was told her to cop the fuck on afterwards.

Here's a baby redpill: that Harvard study that showed diversity lowers social trust.
>archive.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2007/08/05/the_downside_of_diversity/

Let her know how disgusted you are.

She told me "what if they deport me?" And I responded that they only deported filthy muslims because they're leeching on our country. She's also left leaning btw, but probably a more pretentious selfish. I love her, but God forbid she should ever be allowed to vote.

Euromut? What is that?

>soy

Selfish was meant to be centrist

I'm asking if your mother comes from another EU country.

"Natural"
I fucking hate hippies op. God speed.

youtube.com/watch?v=C14U7JYGRgA

Nope. She's not a muslim though.

I want to put my chong in her ching

delet this

those lips!

>white guy mad about diversity literally posting pictures of asian women

Is it even possible to make this shit up?

East Asian mongoloids have nothing in common with Europeans, hard any blood relation either. We closer to north africans than we are gooks

Amerilard failing to even read the first 5 posts of the thread before posting.

>haha its different because I say its different

Are QT Asian waifus a Jewish trick?

>having kids when your middle aged

Good. What makes ypu think we want to be overrun with Edomites?

Don't want blacks in ypur continent? The. You shouldn't have enslaved them.

You're Brittany Venti tier.

Nah I don't see how posting a picture of a large breasted asian girl means I'm pro-diversity.

My mom is redpilled as fuck, get a better mom.

>Irish
>"You shouldn't have enslaved blacks"

kek

I'd bet that she really wanted to grab at Hillary's puss parts, and is disappoint, user

Yeah was funny when Drumpf won.

What's he doing there?

mines a fundamental christian, literally checks the papal twitter account.

they will burn,along with our roastie sisters (if they arent roasties yet, they will be : watch the mother, see the daughter.)

enjoy them while you can seamus, because when we get them aran sweaters back on
>they wont be coming off

Most of the problems facing the west right now is because we gave western women the right to vote.

>She scoffed and went on a tirade about how racist it is to control borders and how it's "natural" that the US is being overrun by spics.
This is how anyone feels who doesn't have to live around spics. A lot of people unironically assume that since the are christian and speak spanish it doesnt matter that they arent white. like, its easy to say that from thousands of miles away.

Lá amháin...

because claire byrne at RTE said so

keep taking the fuse out of the tv plug and watch the desensitization in action.
1 month of watching hijabs in shopping queues and actually having
to TALK in the evenings will sort her right out

It's painfully disgusting how perverse normal faggots have become.

My mother is fairly red pilled and shares a lot of my views in regards to immigration and forced multiculturalism. She has said in the past that she thinks race mixing is wrong and that there is far too many foreigners here.

i went the full blown "no one is better than me in any way" road.
Half casts fromschool stopped talking to me, the local muzzies stare at the ground when i walk past

best (involuntary) decision ive ever made

women think you're a beast too for standing up to pussibois

Stand up for your convictions

>"he supports trump"
what? you prefer kenny, varadkar and michael martin?!
>no b-b-but...
no, but fuck off, mammy.

thats how men become men user

I agree with most all of this. I am fucked?

thainig se
gael abu

Tell her she is being racist towards Europeans.

To be clear I wasn't saying you were a normal faggot. I mean, it's not a hippie statement to me. It's more of something that you'd expect from a normal faggot of any walk. They consider this state of our immigration system to be a natural progression, as if things just happen like this. NAFTA destroyed much of our industry, and combined with the recession it ruined our lower-middle class, especially in flyover where they relied on industry. NAFTA also destroyed the way of life for so many poor and lower-middle class, forcing them to look for work here, picking pesticide monsanto-schlomo crops/dairy & etc for pennies on the dollar. This was all a collusion between our financial sector, big business and big government. It's anti-culture, anti-sovereignty and against basic human dignity. It's anything but natural.

>claire byrne

Yeah that doesn't sound like a bad idea when all these BLACKED UK Christmas ads are on.
Based
I'm very opinionated but I realize there's a time for it and then there's not. That sort of riff raff in public pissed me off though.

Always stories about you guys arguing with your poor mothers

my mother is extremely racist, my father is non racist at all but anti jew because of how they act
my dad is white, my mom is southern european
why are meds so much more based? is it because they have already lost their whiteness and now fight for white culture because its all they have left?

Seriously tell her she is being racist towards Europeans and is advocating that they be dispossessed of their lands. What was the point fighting the foreign yolk of the British if it is just going to be replaced by another.

Because Meds are closer to Africa and Europe is protected largely by those states.

>Africa
But my mom hates mexicans and gooks almost more than niggers. probably because around here we have more mexicans and gooks. I live in CA

You need to get your house in order and get family values stomped back into the brains of your family members by any means necessary.

>Literally be Don Lemon
>shit on ur shoe
>go to sleep, you're tired

Right but being closer to Africa promotes in group preference by those who aren't African.This is what Liberals describe as Racism because they cannot comprehend in group bias.

there's a reason why people progress from redpill to blackpill. you're starting to see why

Infrastructure shutdown when?

If she brings it up again, then you can pull out your ideas. If it ends up into a debate or argument, let it happen. In order to get rid of this liberal garbage, you have to destroy their minds mentally to show them why they are wrong. It is like a game of chess, when they make their opening move, you respond to it. Keep going until they can't respond anymore, that's what mentally destroying someone's argument is. Until they are speechless and don't know how to continue. It's the checkmate of debates.

Watching RTE is her problem. I got my mother an android box and installed everything for her to be able to watch anything she wants and she got rid of Sky and just watches the shows she likes online without the risk of getting brainwashed by any shite on RTE. You'll find that uncucked people in Ireland don't watch RTE or much TV channels in general.

My mom is the same way. She is on the board of planned parenthood and is a batshit crazy feminist in spite of having everything handed to her by my extremely successful father. If I try to have a civil discussion about anything remotely political she blows up screaming like a lunatic. Her generation is lost. You aren't going to change a lifetime of internalized brainwashing. I just try to keep the conversation focused on the weather now when I have to visit.

no; it just means you have free thought and will think critically about something you may not have initially agreed with.

women are brainless
live with it
they just spout whatever is thrown into their holes

sometime the skirts need a good slap.

ahahahahah

When your elderly mom starts screaming in the first minute of so called debate, and you see her twice a year for three days at a stretch, this doesn't work so well.

This was Channel 4 though. The London of TV stations.

Just leave it alone, don't poke it with sticks because nothing good will come of it aside from resentment and hate. That's just the way things are.
Maybe drop small crumbs now and then but don't go showing your full power level by any means.

Shut the fuck up...

British channels are bad too if not worse. TV documentaries from the UK are pretty good like history programs etc but their entertainment shows are pretty degenerate.

you're such a disgusting and pathetic cuck, whether a loser English teaching weeb or a low test actual Jap I can't believe how contrarian and homosexual you are to be posting this from Japan. There's a reason you can't get pussy without paying for it and you're too old to change that, at least try and wake the fuck up most of Japan is doing so. What a fucking joke of a man you are...

gee wilikers bat-user

>its mr. tayto

Damn.. Asians are gross without makeup.

bbc is bbc for your mind

even Time Team spreads oxbridge propaganda
>"oooooh, no anglo-saxon settlements today either"

Oh nothin, just jokes and stuff

My mom made me watch some shitty interracial chickflick from the 60s. A white girl comes home with a nigger boyfriend and wants to marry him.
All it did was redpill me on the boomers more.

Well Tony Robinson does look a bit like one of (((them)))

You ever hear about the guy who got a wooden split from a lance shot through his fucking eye and into his brain reenacting a joust on Time Team?

>"Have you ever heard one positive story about Trump in the media? Ever."
I can answer that for her. Remember that bullshit Brian Williams bit, where he said Trump became presidential upon attacking Syria?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4n3SI81m9w

whoah
link?

They had a big larp funeral for him and everything.
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1567051/Man-dies-in-Time-Team-jousting-accident.html

putting the laughter in manslaughter