REPORT: Muscular, Wealthy Men Considered Most Attractive According to Study

breitbart.com/tech/2017/11/15/report-muscular-wealthy-men-considered-most-attractive-according-to-study/

Hmmmm and here I thought women liked autists who spend their free time posting about niggers on a mongolian basket-weaving forum

>(((Breitbart)))
> Caring about what women want

the average polack is muscular and wealthy though you pastanig

begone incel

So lift and study/work hard. What's the problem?

I'm barely middle class & skinny fat but I have a 9 " cock

the average polack also doesn't have the capability of checking what my fucking flag is you nonce

Well imagine my shock.

Women urge guys to be sensitive but they really wanna be dominated by a strong guy. That's why women love 50 Shades and feminists love muslim men; no safety word is gonna stop them.

Italy?

>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
>REPORT: 18-YEAR-OLD WOMEN WITH HIGH ESTROGEN LEVELS, LARGE BREASTS, NARROW WAISTS, LARGE HIPS, LIGHT HAIR AND EYES, AND DEMURE, FRIENDLY PERSONALITIES MOST ATTRACTIVE

You just realized that?

stop the fuckin presses

No shit. Do you think roasties want to make babies with a fat, ugly NEET? Fuck no.

Get a job and work out.

post it up then hombre

this aint a blue board.

matter of fact i'll match no contest

we can all see your Nigerian flag, nigger

lmao Sup Forums serves the powerful very well

did you really need a study for that?

that's the ivory coast flag dumb amerifaggot

In other news, water is wet and the sky is blue
Sage

And save/invest.

this

caring about women's needs is the most cancerous form of blue pill.

have fun getting fucked by a wiminz thinking you are a chad, especially now that even hollywood celebrities and politicians are getting fucked by women.

>but muh alpha dick
t. conservatard.

Why the drop at 42?
I'm getting divorced right now at 40.

What goes wrong in 2 years?
I'm planning on going to law school and be back on the market by 44 for a 24-27 qt.

Probably just the statistical mid life crisis

I don't understand how you can think this photo is a good idea. They look like the stereotypical evil kike villains you'd see in a Bond movie. What level of 4D chess are they on?

>The Secretary of the Treasury holding a roll of freshly minted dollars

Are lefties actually pissed at this cute photo-op? LMAO

Holy shit. You're telling me men who can protect and provide are the most desirable to women?

She looks like Cruella de Vil.

>worked out today

Feels good, man

(((breitbart)))

i must be a double-Bond Villain

How the fuck do I actually get wealthy?

Hey, did you really expect us to remember 3 nigger countries? I mean come on user. Also nice digies my snow niggie.

massive dicksandwiches for everybody faggot.

avocado toast and squats

>18

Tell us about your experiences, mate. I'm 32 and just got out of a 12 year relationship.
My head is a fucking mess and I'm struggling to conceive of a time where I will actually be able to fall in love again.
Don't know what to do with my life.

No, the other thing. Getting in shape is easy.

underrated comment.

>REPORT: Muscular, Wealthy Men Considered Most Attractive According to Study

This cant be true can it? I thought they preferred short, fat,bald, unemployed sweaty homeless guys.

>No, the other thing.
fucking sell avocado toast and squat training services, holy hell this aint difficult

Hang on there mate. It's like this for us all. Just hang on until the pain goes away.

nigga how much money did you spend to get this information? You could of given any man with half a braincell that money to get the same results.

It's hard to create new habits, and it gets harder the older you become.

It's just no like flipping a switch: It's like creating the neural paths in your head for years until it gets auto mode, while battling with your present neural paths that took 10 to 15 years, of pure bad habits.

It's not easy, I tried multiples of time, and got nowhere in progress, but every time I try again it's a little bit easier.

"Attractive" doesn't mean shit tbqh.

Do you ever see Chads, when they settle down, pick the hottest piece of ass they can find? Nope, they usually pick a plainer but cute girl with good qualities. Attractiveness is JUST about sex, when it comes to settling down and founding a family other traits come into play.

Money is important for both though so get a good job you lazy fuck.

its ivory coast, boom roasted

and in other really important news GRASS IS GREEN
Not everything is about what a bitch wants. Women need to learn their value.

That's like saying women with bigger breasts who can cook better are rated as more attractive.

They real had to waste money to figure out what anyone over the age of 6 can see?

Also, is it safe to say that, possibly, male athletes are very attractive to women as well?

Why should this matter? You are not going to meet 10,000 women in your entire life much less the worlds population.

The one advantage males have is the initiative, meaning even in current year its understood that men ask out women. So naturally if you ask out enough women you will find one that likes you.

Being handsome just means you have work less harder and are less likely to be rejected but it doesn't mean you can just coast.

Look at guys like Johnny Depp and Elon Musk, they're considered some of the most desirable males but they both got fucked over by Amber Heard a b-list actress.

invest 10% of every paycheck into an IRA managed by a competent firm if you are not very good at investing on your own

never stop doing this and by the time you are old you will be very well off

if your company does a 401k plan and matches, always always always always contribute to the level that they will match. even if you are in debt. this is FREE MONEY with every paycheck.

or wait, no get this, maybe famous actors also?

can confirm

In other news, the sky is blue, and the water is wet.

Soyboys BTFO.

Only pure waifus deserve to be loved

lame. real girls disregard breitbart and choose their own idea of attractive. ripped bods are a turnoff to some of us. so are love handles. happy medium.

The authors of the study said that this demonstrated "male privilege" (for these men to be desired by straight women and gay men).

>It's hard to create new habits, and it gets harder the older you become.

Read a fucking book on how to not be a slave to your own brain. Or just get some willpower like a man.

>t. jumped on a beta cuck dad body at the prime of my life and have to justify my choices to myself lest i be temped to have get my holes filled by chad and brad at the same time

I make 6 figures as a wendy's chef and have a 7 inch cock. I'm all good.

Same here. Life is good

shit fat girls say.

Don't be a try hard faggot, I'm not whining, I'm stating obvious facts. You don't start swearing, put a try hard face and get it done for once. It's a daily thing, and it's a uphill battle. The older, the worse.

What about muscular autists shitposting about niggers on a tibetan woodworking forum?