CAN user PLESE EXPLAIN Sup Forums HIVEMIND TO ME, I DONT HAVE TIME TO LURK

CAN user PLESE EXPLAIN Sup Forums HIVEMIND TO ME, I DONT HAVE TIME TO LURK

fpbp

during the allied invasion of normandy, there was a german soldier who racked up a kill count of over 1,000

ya, but don't tell anyone I gave this to you.

It just so happens that the jews (remember this, it's important) somehow control all banks, movies, music, food, law and basically every corporation that is worth a dime.
But whites are the master race, mind you.

Did he level up? What did he unlock?

he only revealed his power level on his deathbed

Only Big bad slavs are white

But was he on "Hard Mode" or "Daddy, Can I Play Now?"

Tell me about the nigger!

he was part of a two-man team with the other soldier feeding him ammo and switching out rifles (because of overheating), therefore it couldn't have been hard mode

also, pic related is the secret of Sup Forums

Thinking of this...that guy was probably the greatest mass murderer in human history. And the one soldier who killed the most enemies in combat of all time.

Gottverdammt, Atlantikwall! Warum warst Du nicht fertig!

only dickheads use the lingo to try to fit in

Not even close. The bombardier who pressed the release button on the Hiroshima bomb currently holds that record. Team effort of course, but he did push that button.

oh shit

Disappointing.

ask your boss for extra hour payment

>that guy was probably the greatest mass murderer in human history
Paul Tibbets just called, he said he found your brain and he'll hold onto it until the rest of you crosses over

>Doesn't have time to lurk
Get out.

You have to go back, Amerifat

>tfw a fucking leaf comes in and makes a low effort version of the same reply while I was checking to make sure Paul Tibbets was actually dead

mote beam your eye

You still have to go back, whitu piggu

Don't be jealous. Tibbets is dead, I knew that without having to look.

And Tibbets was the pilot. the Bombardier, the man who pressed the button was Thomas Ferebee