Did she deserve it?

Did she deserve it?

Absolutely

what a crazy bitch, holy shit

What the hell, no.

>last tank has like 300 pages

It's going to take me a month. Dear god... end this shit already.

why didn't they just call the police?

of course she didn't.. god, i already read it for 4 times and i still want to read it again.
ride never ends

lack of intelligence

I also feel that way. Punpun and her were 2 sides of the same coin, and I hoped that either a miracle would happen or they would both die at the end. ;_;

In addition, similar to how it was written, to me, she's a deconstruction of a dream of a childhood love.

fucking retard, should take a day.

How slow can you possibly be

I'm still mad about the good vibrations cult, felt like a fucking waste of time.

The entire manga felt like a waste of time.

Best opinion ITT

I dropped it because it sunk into a very obvious pattern of making me like a character than irretrievably fucking them over.
It completely took me out of the book because I didn't want to grow attached to anything because of this.

dying would be just an escape for punpun. he has to suffer till the end for our sins.

yeah it would be so much better if that shit wasnt fucking introduced, i literally read it for like 10 minutes and then fucking skipped all of it when i saw it next

I can't remember anything they even did to be honest. Someone remind me.

I realise and fully accept that. She was just a dream or a fantasy for all of us and her death woke him up. For better or for worse...

Saying if she deserved her fate is fairly irrelevant, as we didn't even know her as a person, imho.

It's inevitable. After two or three pages I'm already sleepy and cant continue. And when I resume the read... it's the same thing again. Like this guy said

whats wrong with her fucking ears...eww

Their leader ran for prime minister or something, and then they all commited sudoku.

manga filler with 'philosophical' non-sense to attrack even more hipters

Not really
Now the NHK really deserved what happened to Aiko

Well she did said that she wound't want to live a life without Punpun. And he was thinking about confessing to the police "...even if I go to jail for years, just thinking about you being there when I get out is enough to keep me going"

So she seppuku'd solely because she's weak.

tldr yes

Whats with her body and those twokids? did they eat her?

nigga did you seriously missed the ambulance in the next chapter?

That's all her fault.
If she didn't come for her mother, everything would be okay.

Hoho yeah

everytime I see Aiko I feel my throat closing. How do I cope with depression Sup Forums?

You have to realise she is not real, and the love between her and Punpun was just a childhood fantasy.

I felt so fucking relieved when she died. I just smile when I think about it

Yep. I was reading full speed in those chapters and didnt lost time with details.

Thanks.

shit's hard yo

Panels like this remind me of how amazing the art was

Anyone keeping up with his new one, dedededemon something

What? I marathoned the whole thing in 2 days.

Dead Daemon Dededededestruction I think. Pretty good. I really enjoy it. No more chapters in a while, tho.

More Dedededede when?

you do know that you're giving me heartbreak again, user?

I want to make your life miserable.

I know you can't kill me anymore

Welcome to modernism. It's supposed to show you that's everything is pointless and futile.

I'll always be at your side, user

I'm out for today, but thank you for whatever kind of awkward picture exchange this was. It warmed me a bit inside..

Goodbye, user. Have a wonderful day!

Punpun did literally nothing wrong

Aiko's was the true tragedy of the manga. Punpun felt and acted like an agreeable bastard, a waste of space and time through and through. I guess it makes sense that so much people see themselves in him, even though Asano characterized him out of spite.