What does it feel like to know that your shitty beta "male" untermensch genetics makes you weaker than the average...

What does it feel like to know that your shitty beta "male" untermensch genetics makes you weaker than the average nordic female?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wdhYVFJtiN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Would cum in my pants smelling her sneakers after a sweaty work-out.

>average nordic female
>posts pic of female bodybuilder, a very rare occurrence
ok gustaf

checked and keked

That's a powerlifter not a bodybuilder my special boy.

You sure that's not a tranny? It has a very strong jaw. Must either be a man or a long time hgh user.

women were not meant to be that masculine lmao

Equipped trash

Raw or it doesnt count

>she will never squeeze the sweat and pussy juice from her panties with her superior female legs and let it anoint my face while she calls me a good boy

rofl I squatted 600 pounds when I was 18. this bitch wouldn't even be able to lift my dick off the floor when I unzip my pants

>playing at semantics
I'm ashamed

It means that dudes turn you on. Just admit and go trolling for cock online, fag.

>than the average nordic female
youtube.com/watch?v=wdhYVFJtiN0

>bottle blonde

gross

the average nordic female seems to yearn for black cock and racemixing, since the average nordic male is more petty and pathetic than a latte sipping, macfag hipster nu-male with a liberal arts degree who works in starbucks

>that jawline
>female

I don't think so.

Norwegians are just Asians

Are people ever going to stop replying to bait without saging?

No

Where's the MakeApp on this roastie?

good lord kraut, calm down. I couldnt make it past the 9th word without chuckling at you.

I'm more Celtic than Nordic but considering my auntie and uncle are both competing powerlifters... I'm pretty good desu.

>Using the word "sneakers" while living in the UK

Gross plate face

>auntie and uncle
not your parents, you may not have the genetics that make them power lifters.

barbell squat is easy, lets see her squat that with a pair or dumbbells oh wait she can't because she a woman and doesnt have the androgen receptors men do in their upper body!

rofl I was 600 pounds when I was 18. this bitch wouldn't even be able to see my dick when I unzip my pants

fify

what did kek mean by this

I'm too young to willingly destroy my knees and/or back.

rofl my dick was 600 pounds when I was 18 she wouldn't even be able to squat it after I unzipped my barbell

ftfy

>What does it feel like to know that your shitty beta "male" untermensch genetics makes you weaker than the average nordic female?

Franco Columbu

Arnie's friend and training partner ,he had italian ancestry, his height , was 5'5 , he literally outlifted arnie and was known to be stronger than him, he practiced boxing so probably he could kick arnie's ass too.

How does it feel that a sicilian midget lifted way more than arnie?

I could squat 315lb when i was 17 and only worked out for like 2 hours a week because i had to in PE/weight training

>you weighed 300 lbs
>you were on gear
>you squatted with gear on
>you didn't go anywhere near parallel
Pick only one

There's kids in high school that can rep her max.