What anime had the worst art compared to the manga it was based off of?

What anime had the worst art compared to the manga it was based off of?

I'm too tired to remember but it was the one where they tried to draw all the faces realistically and something about a beautiful rape

Koe no Katachi

Aku no Hana

Jitsu wa

That's the one. Never has my excitement died so fast.

Aku no Hana. The manga art wasn't exactly something to write home about but it was far more appealing to the eye than the anime designs.

You read the OP wrong. The anime has better art.

I think of Mugen no Juunin (Blade of the Immortal for Muricans).

Not Aku no hana

Reminder

>These colors
That's a key visual but as I remember it the actual anime isn't any better.

Honestly the art for Aku no Hana wasn't even an issue. Everything else felt so boring and excruciatingly painful to sit through. When the first episode aired, I wrote the art off as an interesting stylistic choice, but grew to hate the show more as it progressed.

The one in Shirobako, about the racing chick.

The new WW2 Anime were they made Hitler loli into a duck.

I found this far far worse than Aku no Hana.

At least AnH kept it's atmosphere perfectly, it was actually quite enjoyable past the rotoshit.

>open thread
>search forma OPM
>no results found
Sup Forums...

>Was there not a single person in the production who saw this is a bad idea?
Didn't the author actually insist it should be done this way, or at least approve?

OPM did a great job though. Especially when you consider how good Murata's art is.

XxxHolic. If you think 1/100 snaps out of Code Geass is bad, wait till you see what I.G. did to it. Admittedly, I did like the filler episodes.

Shonen in general. Not HxH.

Berserk

Berserk

Pretty much anything Clamp.

The answer is very clearly Berserk.

Newest Berserk without a doubt

jojo

Chaos Head

Well, anything made by Shaft

SZS and Nisekoi looked pretty good

/thread

Chobits was good, and while they butchered Tsubasa Chronicles by slowing it down to 50 episodes the art wasn't noodly.