Can't ignore the Moore

Can't ignore the Moore.

Roy Moore is a degenerate piece of shit and you guys have to spend more time and money shilling for this degenerate than building a platform that people would want to vote for. he has no redeemable qualitites.

based

Roy Moore? Not a bore!

fuck you jew

>these are the words of a supposedly guilty man

Sorry but based on his Hannity appearance, Moore is clearly lying and a serial cradle robber. No godly man hangs around malls all night trying to get pussy. Moore is a degenerate and Trump somehow knew it and backed Strange for a reason. I trust in Trump/Cruz judgement.

Accomplished more in his life than you.

They have not been 100% rejected. What is that moron smoking?

>implying chasing girls before they are corrupted is degenerate

>implying the accusers haven't been BTFO by Sup Forums detectives

His point still stands. Provide evidence before demanding somebody step down. This stands regardless of party affiliation.

Dude is spot on. The neocons fear the Moore.

Click the little heart. What does that do?

My thoughts exactly. I thought it was strange (no pun intended) that Trump didn't back Moore when Bannon was all about him. Now maybe we know why

HE A GOOD BOY, HE DINDU NUFFIN!

I don't have twitter, faggot.

Roy 'Young and Pure, Gets the Score' Moore?

Im voting for Moore twice in 2 different counties

Then where did you get the picture?

Until there's actual proof, I'm going to assume this is a classic political spoof

lol isn't he banned from a mall because he's a pedo?

what more evidence do you need, guys a creep

Fake news. The mall manager who worked there at the time the allegations are referring to, said Moore was never banned.

Fuck Mitch MuhCornhole.

*blocks your path*

Roy “I fuck children” Moore

t. Franken

Whoever lead this smear campaign really did a bad job. If I was a dnc investor I would demand he get fired.

We still got a month to go and it's already a mess. They better come up with something better before then.

Can't goy the Roy
Can't floor the Moore

They way overplayed their hand. Once you see this photo, it's hard to take any of the allegations seriously.

Because McConnell forced his hand with an Obamacare repeal promised in exchange. Fuck off back to plebbit.

Is Roy Moore greentexting without greentexting?

Call me when there's a trial. Until then, fuck off CIA nigger.

First day on the internet?

Still better than a conservicuck

Hello Al

Sorry, Drumpfies.
It’s already been won.

Rural retards are going to be so assblasted when they get Jonesed by Doug.

Thing is, they are making the mistake they made with Trump. They're giving him publicity and now he can speak directly to the people as in OP. By denying the accusations, they've given him a great tool.

>(((polls)))

Moore fucked children

I'm sure you have all the CP too, eh globalist?

let's ennumerate the differences between franken and moore shall we?

Moore
>pursued relationships with 14 - 16 year old children
>multiple unwilling parties involved with matching testimonies
>explicitly sexual in nature; actual acts of sex occurred
>threatened retaliation if victims talked
>was in government at the time of incident
>denies everything despite testimony, yearbook, etc

Franken
>single victiim, of consenting age
>a model/broadcaster who has likely negotiated contracts; "i will do this, I won't do this"
>implicitly sexual in nature; no sex acts occurred
>victim didn't speak out because of fear of personal backlash, as opposed to an explicit threat
>franken accepts accusation, with a degree of contention, but ultimately acknowledges actions
>private citizen at the time of incident

if franken steps down/resigns as a result of this the media and likely the senate will come down on moore harder than ever before.

Funny thing is, I'm not even defending Moore. If he did something then there needs to be evidence of it and there needs to be an investigation. Until then, I'm not going to act like a female and call for blood because of some poorly forged note.

>denies everything despite testimony, yearbook, etc
What if signature is fake?

Based!

what if i could fly

>b-but im a centerpede too buddy

If that note is really fake they're done.

Gloria Allred,WaPo and all the other media Jews.

Absolutely disgusting.

>Franken admits it after damning pictures surface
>Moore has no solid evidence against him
Really makes me want to sacrifice due process.

>roy moore greentexting
literally and figuratively /ourguy/

Franken virgin apology vs Moore Chad denial.

dont post pictures of this witch

>what if i could fly
Ok dick. You know what I mean. There's some reason doubt as to the validity of the signature. If it is faked, it's going to kill the dems

>Ok dick.
sorry, couldn't resist

honestly the democrats aren't going to be torn up about it because there are enough accusers coming forward that a yearbook signature isn't really that important.

>enough accusers
This same shit happened with trump, and it all evaporated after he won. Can't help but think if they had real grievances that at least a few would have kept pursing.

Holy shit. Saved.

Franken and Moore should both step down

100% indeed sir, you got yourself a j00. silly fucking j00z. tricks are for kids.

Well, yeah. A few lefties making accusations during am election casts significant doubt on their allegations. The fact they are trying the same trick after it failed makes it even worse.

trump is the president, moore is running for a senate position, the two are incredibly different.

however is franken is ousted, the pressure on moore will absolutely intensify, and it'll probably reopen the accusations against trump

Can't Reconcile the Pedophile

its not necessarily the same trick as much as it is the GOP likes to nominate diddlers

>shills on a himalayan basket weaving forum for 19k/year

HEY MCCONNELL, NEWYORK MSM, DEMONIC WASHINGTON AND ALL YOU HATERS-- Y'ALL CAN ALL KISS MY ALABAMA ASS WHEN WE VOTE MOORE INTO OFFICE!!!!! NONE OF YOU HAVE PROOF OF JACK SHIT ON MOORE!!!!

once again, the beta white knight comes in to shit on the alpha chad's conquest of youth to the waillings of buttfrustrated roasties who hit the wall.

Biomechanics, every time

You're only making our point. If accusations alone are not enough to stop someone running for POTUS, they won't be enough to stop a candidate for a lower position. The constant attempts at slander and libel are pushing people to the right.

>and it'll probably reopen the accusations against trump
>doubt.jpg x 6 gorillion.

Positions are different yes, but after the election there's no reason to keep up false accusations.

Look at that fag's logic.
>false accusations didn't work on Trump because it was a more important position
>people will care more and accept false accusations of it's a lesser position

Yea I know.

Anybody notice that we don't hear shit about Harvey Cumstain anymore? They ramped up the sexual assault narrative for about a week and now they are directing all of the brainlets' ire toward a single GOP candidate. This whole thing is a joke. At least now we know why every cuck in Hollywood was playing the role of apologetic sexual predator.

That's how it goes.

the condition of my initial statement was if franken is ousted. if he's removed, it will likely put a spotlight on moore's campaign since he's the only other active sexual harassment case in the political scene right now. from there, who knows, but if it pans out in favor of the democrats, you know we'll be going after trump.

>false accusations (kek)

the accusations didn't work on trump because his campaign knew how to manipulate every media appearance to deflect, and seeing as though the news cycle was full of bullshit back in the election year, americans didn't know where to focus. now that sexual harassment in politics is dominating the news cycle, the topic will eventually shift back to trump.

people don't talk about weinstein because he's been fired from his job and is currently under investigation, dingus.

Fuck off, Franken.

>you know we'll be going after trump.
>he touched us!
>never mind..
>no wait, we did mean it after all!
Sounds solid.

considering that he's settled out of court numerous times the "false accusations" seem to have some merit

That's not how it works. Present some evidence. Settling just ends legal proceedings.

I hope people in Alabama get so angry at the Dems that they go full Civil War mode.

Wonder what would happen if they enacted gun control in Alabama? How long would Doug Jones last?

"i'm rich and famously litigious, here's x million dollars for that thing i didn't do"

makes a lot of sense

Because no person or business has ever just paid off some nig nog looking for gibs so they could get on with business. Hardly "merit".

>forged evidence isn't important

Are you a Democrat? Republicans vote once.

>If you settle you're immediately guilty!
Yeah, makes total sense.

pretty much. if he was innocent, LOVES suing people, and the accusers are "100% wrong", why would he settle?

See

Who cares? Settling is no evidence of guilt. If it were prosecutors would just use it as evidence. And there are plenty of reasons, one of which is just to avoid the legal hassle.

Fuck that "holier that thou" stuff. That's part of the reason we're in this mess
Republicans:
>lol what's a ground game?
Dems:
>here take these 12 fake IDs and a bus schedule, we'll show you how to vote multiple times.

high profile defendent? history of sexual harassment? multiple accusers? sounds innocent to me!

that's the flaw with the american legal system, the wealthy can just buy their way out of trouble. in a perfect world, that would be unacceptable.

Yea you. Convince your friends, family and neighbors to vote for Moore. Be determined. If the Sup Forums guys on this thread and others make a concerted effort to convince people to VOTE AGAINST THE ESTABLISHMENT, Moore will win.
This isn't about Moore. It's about getting back at the greedy, grasping establishment Rs and just about any D on the take (which is most of them).

>that's the flaw with the american legal system, the wealthy can just buy their way out of trouble. in a perfect world, that would be unacceptable.
You mean their accusers take their money?

People are being harder on Moore because he's not a sitting senator yet. If Franken doesn't resign, there's not much they can do to him outside of expulsion, and neither side is going to want to open that can of worms.

>high profile defendent
No bearing on guilt / innocence
>history
No bearing on a particular incident
>multiple accusers
Literally the most retarded reason to think someone is guilty

yeah fuck holier than thou stuff.

Democrats: Franken should step down for kissing that adult woman because she was made uncomfortable!

Republicans: Moore isn't a babyfucker, those six women who were teens at the time are ALL LYING

>he posted about not fucking teenagers on 4han

We're not just angry, WE ARE PISSED!!!!
That PIECE OF SHIT McConnell and everyone running their damn mouth when they don't know SHIT about OUR state!!!! FUCK ALL OF EM!!!!!!
I'd LOVE to see them motherfuckers come down here and TRY to take our guns!!!!!
Those sorry ass Washington demorats AND those piece of shit back stabbing repulicans need to STAY THE HELL OUT OF OUR STATE!!!!!!

>Democrats: Franken should step down for kissing that adult woman because she was made uncomfortable!
>Republicans: Moore isn't a babyfucker, those six women who were teens at the time are ALL LYING
Hard evidence vs he said she said

>666
Pottery

>Settling is no evidence of guilt. If it were prosecutors would just use it as evidence

Are you retarded? Part of settlement means they agree to drop the charges.

>high profile defendent
see attached picture, specifically relevant

>history
completely relevant given the scenario.

>multiple accusers
>"this is a retarded reason for conviction"
seriously? this is why your party is demonized.

Man I don't have to convience them, THEY KNOW!!!! We're voting him in office!
All these know it alls running their mouth like they know Moore is guilty. He ain't guilty of shit!!!! There NO FUCKIN PROOF HE DID SHIT!!!!

i can guarantee you that the democrats would still disapprove of franken even without that picture of him hoverhanding her, i would know, i am a democrat.

exactly. i thought everyone knew what settlement implied but i guess i was wrong.