Sup Forums Sings Drifters and Flip Flappers

WE’VE GOT A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY HERE LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
Do you like Drifters? No? How about Flip Flappers? Of course you do.
This November, we’re singing both!

Drifters: youtube.com/watch?v=bVSNKn3YTew
Flip Flappers: youtube.com/watch?v=mGKjPD_BNAE
Sup Forums Sings God Knows: youtube.com/watch?v=DAk72siHBAw

So, for those who don’t know the drill, record yourself singing and send it over to me at [email protected]
I’m also desperately lonely, so any questions are welcome.

The Deadline is the 27th of November, two weeks from now (Because you assholes only ever procrastinate without a deadline), so get moving!
Here are more in-depth submission details, along with the recordings to sing by:
mega.nz/#!Bd5hAbIQ!SQs-ym1t3lzPio9kRDN7inK7C-Dgausw_pj7S_7k8qA

And here is the supplementary announcement video for all the assholes who inevitably miss all the thread, (If you’re salty about missing them, subscribe you faggot): youtu.be/OaBvQ9VSkgU

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/20hwifhj
youtube.com/watch?v=tAul2LrkpiA
vocaroo.com/i/s1xq8YZOsP24
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

[Muffled gay boys in the distance]

rude

How many submitted so far?

But my ED CD hasn't arrived yet

Get that Fujoshit out of here. We only accept gay girls and girls (male).

It's only been 24 hours, so not that many, but I have had a sick Harmonica cover of Gospel and a wailing retard.

>Do you like Drifters? How about Flip Flappers?

No and no

Don't you want to warn people about not letting the original song bleed into the recording? I swear I can hear that shit every single time.

That's what the whole deal with the headphones is about in the detailed submission Readme. Not that anyone ever reads it.

this must be done at some point. the song just lends itself well to Sup Forums sings cause it's engrish.

i'll claim one of the 'na na nananana' parts from drifters

CAN YOU HEAR, MY HEART BEEAAAAAA~

Gospel is pretty fucking engrish as well, thought not as gay as WE WERE BORN TO MAKE HISTORYYY

Gospel of the Throttle isn't Engrish, it's proper English.

If Gospel is sang in proper English, then so is Yuri.

They're both plain English.

It's kind of weird honestly, it's such plain English the OP feels like an AMV of itself from 2007ish.

Either way, the end result will be unintelligible, so I really don't think it matters what style of autistic the language is.

It might be slightly more intelligible than normal since people won't be butchering the pronunciations of every word.

At least for people singing Gospel, they won't need a very wide vocal range. It uses a grand total of 3 notes?

>best OP of the season

But Jizzy, that's not Serendipity

Btw I will send my submission when I get back from work

Welp, time to do rehearsals.

Looking forward to how butchered Flip Flap is going to be.

I bet Jizzy's ass that Jebus is somewhere around here. He better be here for this.

It's probably going to be around 30 seconds of unintelligible gibberish followed by everyone yelling FLIP FLAP FLIP FLAP at the top of their lungs.

I can't wait.

Flip Flap is pretty tricky

It really is, I keep fucking up that part before chorus. At least Gospel is easy and fun as fuck.

Why is the Flip Flappers ED so addictive?

Fuck, Drifters is way too much fucking fun.
And mixing a TV size is so much easier, I should have done this earlier.
Rate my wailing senpai: clyp.it/20hwifhj

It's great. I'll do my own in tomorrow, probably.

Very nice. But now it leaves question how does Flip Flap sound

WouldPushYourEngineAllTheWay/10

It's great, I can't wait to sing it myself.

Fucking hell anons you made me spill my coffee laughing.

NaNaNaNa/10

After a while I got the beat down, but now I'm having trouble reaching all the high notes

Fuck outta here with that 'Sup Forums sings' shit, don't bring that cancer back.

>he doesn't like having fun

It's literally here every year. If this guy doesn't start mixing some other fag will. Even the generals started their own youtube shit. (don't) Look at /jojo/

>A minority thinks people care about his opinion.

Stop trying so hard to fit in.

I'm white you fucktard.

>I'm white you fucktard.

is it okay if I'm a girl or will I get bullied?

>I'm white you fucktard.

Are we singing the full op or just the TV length?

TV Size, it's all in the mega

Everyone's welcome. But dear god please do Flip Flap along with Drifters. I can't fucking sing that high and I'm sure some anons feel the same. You could do us justice.

>I'm (((white))) you fucktard.

There was at least femanon participating in most of the Sup Forums sings (at least thats what I gather from listening to them on youtube).

Also, we are all little girls here, so that shouldn't be a problem.

at least one*
Fuck I'm too tired to type properly.

>flip flap being sang mostly by deep low voices
Cute.

Fuck you niggers I'm not singing shit.

Subscribed.

You rang?

Gib me a sample, sexy. Show dese niggas how it's done.

I will bully you like I bully everyone who submits; by putting your autism on show for all to hear.
Pretty much every female that's submitted has done their best to sound like a loli. In fact I've already had one girl (male) for Flip Flap. She was decent, assuming it wasn't you.

Submitted.
Looking forward to the final mashup of throttles being pushed all the way.

How about singing drifters ED?

When I finally learn the way both songs go, i'll get back to you. Sorry senpai.

GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE

No point. These things sound terrible without at least 7 good singers, or 20 shit ones. Getting either of those is difficult enough for popular songs.
See here for the last time someone wanted to do the ED as well as the OP: youtube.com/watch?v=tAul2LrkpiA

How can one man be so astoundingly uncool? Get with times, Obasan.

Gomenasai, Jizzy-san.

Any of you Sup Forumsnons participed in the carnival phantasm one?

I understand where you're coming from, but Sup Forums sings Luluco b sides is one of the best ones.

In case I don't see you again, remember to spread the word. Link the announcement video in any relevant Flappers or Drifters threads if it hasn't already, or get others on board.
There is always, ALWAYS, at least one person salty because they missed out; make sure they don't.

Flip flappers OP is pretty hype to sing

There's a couple hype openings this season, but we can't sing them all at once, unfortunatelly.

I'm full baka: will you get the whole song ready by 27th, or do we need to send the submissions untill 27th?

This shit again. user, just because you wear a dress and panties it doesnt make you a biological female.

Jesus that whimper at the end.

Deadline on the 27th? I'll try to have something ready by then.

I'm gonna flip your fucking flap for not choosing Ping Pong OP. Drafters' OP ain't even Jap motherfucker.

I'm not OP but I'm fairly certain 27th is the deadline for our submissions.

Thanks for clearing it up. I need to record already, then.

2 weeks is still a long time to go, but yeah, I need to get my shit together soon as well.

I just need to wait till my roommate is out so that I can yell NA NA NA on the top of my lungs while "singing". I'd rather not have him think I'm any more autistic than he already does.

A good mic is also a must do, I don't want Jizzy to bleed from background noises.
I get to talk a lot on my job, so my throat is always sore.

>mfw I'm recording myself with some cheap ass $20 mic

Cheer up user. It's about the voice, not the mic.

I realize the Drifters OST isn't out yet but does anyone know if the music during the preview is available anywhere?The western guitar riff.

Hey OP, would you be willing to add some comments before the video? Like how you did in God Knows?
Cheers.

>wailing retard
Upload it

I want to believe the ZUG ZUG ZUG ZUG part got it's own track.

>I'm white you fucktard.

Go ahead, the bullying was fun.

eh?

How many submissions do these things get on average?

ok so here's mine, it's pretty rough and I messed up the lyrics on the second verse just slightly. Hope you guys dont hate it.
It's acapella, and recorded on my logitech g-930 headset so pls no bully.

vocaroo.com/i/s1xq8YZOsP24

For seasonal shows, I'd say 20-30?

oh it's drifters op.. i should have said that. sorry.

Sounds like it could be pretty good when coupled with the instrumental, but is that really all the enthusiasm you could muster?

sorry, I was worried about screwing up the pitch, and it being as accurate to the original soundtrack as possible.. then I went all wacky at the end I don't know. sorry.

Don't be too sorry, man. You sang it very skillfully. It just seems like the sort of song you'd expect people to be practically shouting for, so I was surprised at your subdued take on it.

Overall pretty fucking good, but try to put more hype into the NA NA NA part, that's where all the meme magic happes.

I kind of want to participate. But having heard my own voice over phones and tape recordings I feel like Id sound like a huge faggot trying to sing. You guys would hate me so Ill just sit this one out.

Do it anyway. You're from Sup Forums so being a faggot is to be expected.

Do it already, user. No one will hate you.

The entire point of Sup Forums sings is to sound like a faggot. Listen to some old recordings, people just don't give a fuck and sing to have fun.

I mean sure, you might want to make sure you are home alone, but other than that? We don't care if you sound shitty, because we all do. It's about having fun while doing something autistic with other like-minded people.

Do it, faggot.

You guys dont understand. I make you guys sound like silver tongued, charismatic people. I actually hate speaking to people because I hate mu voice. I also tend to stutter.

You'll be drowned out in the important sections anyways. Do it just so you have an excuse to yell out FLIP FLAP.

Everyone feels that way about their own voice. Just do it.

>Yell
>Not singing it gracefully