Fuck Dogs

I'm tired of animal activists,
I'm tired of people keeping dogs in their homes making their homes smell like dog and my allergies act up.

Jews did that to push the civil rights movement because blacks were though of lesser than humans.

Who gives a fuck about animals though except from triggered lefties

Other urls found in this thread:

catalog.archives.gov/id/25466018
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Animals aren't human stop treating them like they are.

I agree with the fuck dogs thing. Control your filthy animal when I enter your house. However i disagree with the elephant thing, elephants are cool as fuck, no need to shoot them.

God likes elephants, heres a realistic elephant

This thread has made me realize that my pol just isn't what it used to be and I'll probably never vist again thanks op

One thing worse than dogs are soyboys with allergiees

Why do all drumpflings have such small hands?

>making their homes smell like dog and my allergies act up.
Fuck lel. Found the non white. Kill yourself, faggot shitskin. Please don't breed with those shit genes.

most wise. Are you a compouter?.

>muh allergies
don't have children you inbred fuck

I'm tired of libertarians.
I'm tired of people keeping there views on there phones and in books. And making the economy generally shit.

Commies did that to push the alt left rights movement because capitalism is and was thought of as a lesser party.

Who gives a fuck about libertarians though. Except triggered soyboys.

>The state of American bots

>Jews did that to push the civil rights movement because blacks were though of lesser than humans.
Explain further - Sources pls - Very interesting

oh boo boo ;___; ur poor allergies, does baby want a nappy nap? how about a bottle ;_; poor baby OP don't worry momma's here :)

It's sad that OP is too stupid to realize why dogs have been Man's best friend for the past 5000 years bc he has some stupid allergies.

Allergies: the ultimate cuck trait.
Body can't handle existing all while you're unable to connect with a dog, let alone another human.

Who is dis ?

>Who gives a fuck about animals though except from triggered lefties
friendly reminder that animal abusers deserve a bullet to the brain

Reddit, go home

>my allergies act up.
lol fucking pussy nigger

Fuck off and die with your sand nigger friends op.

If you don’t like dogs, then you’re probably a shitty person and your opinions don’t matter anyway.

oh it's another thread about the Chinese.

You first meme flag newfag idiot

catalog.archives.gov/id/25466018

Good job! Can you draw my friend please? Thanks a lot!

I sort of agree. Dogs were bred for specific purposes. Well trained, working dogs are fine.
However, the current state of the majority of pet owners is completely disgusting and sickening. Treating dogs like surrogate children, letting their dogs sleep in their fucking beds with them. I've known way too many people who couldn't be bothered to properly train their dogs, and they don't realize how dangerous that is.

will never give up my kitty.
dogs are annoying

So wouldn't the problem be the owners? All dogs should be trained, especially working breeds. Working breeds need serious training. My shepherds are lovely to meet outside my house. Inside my house when I'm not there? I'm gonna find someone quartered inside when I get home.

Cats have their place. Great for keeping rodents out.

>fuck dogs
way ahead of you buddy

OP is undoubtedly a nigger or some tier of nigger

>my allergies

lmao castrate yourself faggot

>fuck dogs
Oh look another leaf hiding behind a meme flag.

Idi nahui

Ti govori?

>a leaf
Oh look you're wrong

croats are scrotes

Dogs were with the first Europeans as we conquered the continent.
Dogs served us faithfully throughout our hunter gatherer days as night guards and hunting tools.
Dogs were a constant staple of European towns and cities throughout the middle ages. Serving as hunting companions, working dogs for herding and other tasks, and trash cleanup.
As society modernized Dogs remained with us. Our shared heritage as master and servant has been cemented in both our genes. Dogs are capable of reading human emotions and understanding spoken commands. Humans, even infants, see dogs as companions unless obviously acting hostile.

Dogs have been with the White man throughout his rise to power. They have been a worthy companion, far better than the worthless negro who is incapable of even understanding the concept of loyalty and sacrifice, something a dog with a master understands implicitly. I fully expect us to take Dogs with us for our long journey into the future, into the stars. Dogs have served us faithfully all these years, they have earned a place with us for as long as they still wish to serve.

The only "people" who do not recognize the obvious superiority of the Dog compared to all other animals are subhuman. Lower than the dog itself.

Its my house and ill do as i please. kys faggot

>allergies
Peak soy

net

fuck you soulless chink

This

O gevalt my allergies!

looks like TempleOS
well done

TY- Very interesting

Still better than most humans.

>I'm tired of people keeping dogs in their homes making their homes smell like dog and my allergies act up.

BETA NUMALE

LOW T

Seriously, every fucking single chick in the world owns a fuckfuck, annoying dog. Fuck this faggoty fad.

This is exactly what inspired this thread desu

>muh allergies
Why haven't you killed yourself yet you absolute genetic failure?

Faggot OP thinks that xirs comfort in someone else's home takes precedence over the residents'

>"muh allergies"

What a fucking bitch you are..get out a little more.
There's no such thing as an allergy, you just have to let your body get used to whatever you're "allergic" to by being around it all the time.
If you have "allergies" it means you're a fucking faggot and should kill yourself.

Fuck dogs though. I'm fine if they're outside but some of them are just fucking annoying.

QFT and nice digitz

If you let your dog sleep in your bed, you're a cuck.

>my allergies act up
>Jews did this
Hello achmed

You bring up an important point.

I think dogs are the best companion short of actual humans there can possibly be. Dogs are an amazing creation by Man. Bred to be loyal, hard working and forever thankful to their masters. They sense emotions and respond in ways their human masters appreciate. Anyone who has been sad and owns a dog, knows the dog will try and comfort them. Dogs are truly amazing animals, and people made them that way.

However, you are correct. There is a recent trend of people replacing people, or even worse, children, in their lives with dogs or cats. Instead of having children, they get a dog and pamper it as if it were one.
This is a horrible thing. I'd sooner see us lose dogs than see us dive headfirst into willful extinction by replacing maternal instincts with pets.

>Being allergic to dogs
You were not meant to survive birth OP, modern medicine unfortunately made it possible.

If I had to choose between saving you or a random dog from drowning, it would be an easy choice to go for the dogger.

It is fucking awful.
I hate how much I hate them.

>Every single chick has one
>None of the tiny cockblocks are trained properly
>Always sniffing and getting into my shit
>Everyone loves them, so I have to pretend to

How does one beat this?

Fuck animals, le BASED God Emperor is going to lift restrictions on elephant trophies so that more subhuman elephants can be hunted and driven to extinction, FUKKEN BASED! PRAISE KEK!

SHADILAY MY BROTHERS!

Shut up Achmed we know you Muslims hate Dogs thats why we need to genocide you.

Eskies are literally hypoallergenic (no dander), but they do shed & blow their coats a couple, three times a year.
They're much better companions than people.

>Allergies

Kys you weak faggot.

You know who doesn't like dogs? Niggers don't.

My dog out ranks you. Fuck off mudslime.

>muh allergies

Okay, now we get the real root of the problem is. You just hate how they make you feel, and decide the solution is "fuck dogs"

You sound like a Muslim.

Muslim propaganda. Go fuck yourself, islam is a cult.

>chinks eat dogs
>muslims hate dogs
>indians are afraid of dogs
>white people keep well behaved dogs as companions
makes me think...

My dog is worth twenty of you. Fuck off cunt.

I'm going to let my dogs fuck your wife's asshole, Habeeb.

Nail on the hammer friend. A shame allergies got in the way of befriending such noble creatures

Seriously, fuck off and die you prissy little shit. Dogs are better than your worthless, subhuman nigger ass will ever be.

Makes even more sense, if you can't eat it you don't like it. A typical burger.

Dogs > OP, many seem to agree dogs are better than complaining shitstain type humans