Will CNN ever recover?

Will CNN ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A4oLpoj2xfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they didn't suspend him so it's okay. Schools make people take off weed shirts too.

I've been there, literally shitskin central, the kid would have been lynched

I live there, they wouldn't have done shit. They were taking them to the CNN building, not to the fucking projects.

muh safe spaces

what if the text was in cursive?

Maybe his parents shouldn't force him to wear political shirts he probably doesn't even want to wear

>living at CNN
my condolences, I was only passing through as an Irma evacuee, sorry for the traffic ;^)
but the amount of muslims really spooked me

I unironically wore this to elementary school once and they made me turn it inside out.

oh sick burn, even the kids are against you.

hey, you filthy nazis.

those precious cnn workers needed to be protected form this smug white male and his toxic attitude toward our free and totally unbiased press.

that shirt could have triggered a lot of innocent people.

No different then when that one teacher made her students take off their maga shirts and hats. I hope the school gets into trouble.

This is actually understandable. Watching kids on a field is hard enough without them trolling the fuck out of the people you're visiting.

>tfw literal Hitler youth is in the making and there's nothing these commies can do about it since their precious USSR isn't there to go on mass suicide missions

CNN can't handle the bantz from a middle school kid

sensitive much?

>liberal news network CNN
Did they slip up? I thought they were still trying to play "Fair and Unbiased" like Fox

Everyone but me gotta learn

the cnn building is just a fucking over hyped food court with a parking deck.

There's an easy lawsuit

Kid has brass balls and is a hero!
Fuk Blacklanta and CNN, and the Fake climate change Weather channel with fake Globe maps, and don't get Me started!!!!!

The kid is a future pol shit poster

Kek we had a kid at my school that always wore those "white trash edgy" shirts to school too. My favorite one was a confederate flag design that said 'if you ain't a redneck you ain't sheeit'

>liberal news network CNN

Hahahahaha even the normies know how biased they are

the article is by a fox journalist

i wonder if that kid even knows the word fakenews was invented to cover pizzagate up

omg.......that boy is ADORABLE!!!

no homo

I was a normie and got the shirt when I went to a WWF event a few cities away. I only got to wear it once.

Supreme Court has already ruled on similar cases. A public school can decide what clothing is offensive, political or controversial and demand a change.

Fuck off kike

Schools have dress codes. Not sure what the issue here is.

How does this violate the dress code?

If it said something offensive, or had gang colors (including the american flag), I would understand, but I can't imagine a dress code rule the kid is breaking.

Was that Jake Tapper's son?

youtube.com/watch?v=A4oLpoj2xfc

If would do this if i had son

Our country has a constitution, I see what the issue here is. What's your problem with our bill of rights faggot?

Quick someone post as of the truck with fuck Trump written on the back. Dems scream free speech. Then this happens Dems silent love it!

I would totally take off that shirt.

Only liberals can use kids to get a message across you bigots.

Wrecked. This kid is badass.

there was already a supreme court case about this decades ago

schools are mini-governments and private organisations, they have every right to because your dumb fucking parents signed the contract that signs your rights away

didint some school make a kid remove his american flag shirt on quattro de maio or was that fakenews

This. It was for the kids safety. Some butt blasted staffer at CNN would have kidnapped the child and trafficked him to Comet Pizza

>School forces young boy to take off shirt while national news network watches