Why are they raping our sons, /pol?

Why are they raping our sons, /pol?

nice

nice

>ywn spitroast her with your son while your wife is at work

>taking indecent liberties

lol, never heard it called that before

we have massive dicks

women are misandrist rapists and sexist scum. they think only of their pleasure, never of mens feelings and needs. gas the roasties, gender war now!

Nice.

Sodomite, your vile opinion is not wanted here. Be gone and repent of your wicked ways!

NICE

niiiiiiicccceee

>ask my kindergarten teacher over to my house for mac and cheese while we watch cartoons
>even give her an apple
>she says that I'm cute and kisses me on the top of the head telling me I am too young

That was probably the first ever boner I had.

damn id berry my dick in ms ridenhour.
>Ridenhour
>ride an hour

Women were always a joke, user. Your ancestors used to straight up laugh at them whenever they tried to do anything other than wash the dishes. If they hadn't been shit for the entirety of human history, they wouldn't have been relegated to domestic servitude. Do you seriously think that we would have been the first group to try giving women autonomy? No, it's happened before. You just don't hear about it because those groups died off a long time ago... I wonder why.

>He's lucky
Yes, he's lucky that he didn't get her pregnant so she could sue him for child support or infect him with her roasties STD's.

Now since he's been exposed to this behavior he may become a child predator himself.

Nice.

Sodomite, your vile opinion is not wanted here. Be gone and repent of your wicked ways!

Whites are such massive pedophiles, even their women can resist raping kids

>17
>kid

preach it brother

A 17 year old cannot consent.

>tfw fucked my 9th grade english teacher

Or you shall surely be destroyed.

make me, sweetie

Nice

>another one
They'll be pushing pedo legalization very, very soon. All these stories are getting pushed for a reason.

question.. is there a single competitive game/sport/activity that you could beat a female world top ten at? chess, poker, nascar, basketball, rock climbing, boxing/ufc(in same weightclass idiot) . tldr . u can not, dipshit

Reconquista

Wow, excellent rebuttal, you sure convinced me.

cox you dirty monkey.

Honestly, at this point, they should be able to. If they can fucking drive a deadly vehicle when auto accidents kill more teens than anything, why not? Sure, you don't need sex the way you do a car, but if they can handle that responsibility, why not sex with whoever they want?

Was she hot? Was it Nice.

>rape
>victim

>le nice xd
>i wish dat wur me xdxd

Even the right-wing is filled with nu-male cucks who let women get away with whatever they want. Reminder that this is why Western women have become such garbage and why you keep losing.

I could kick any woman's ass in an pissing distance competition

>question.. is there a single competitive game/sport/activity that a female top ten could beat a male world top ten at? chess, poker, nascar, basketball, rock climbing, boxing/ufc(in same weightclass idiot).

she was fresh out of college, honestly the best ive ever had, but then i lost my v card to her so... maybe its just the nostalgia

>if they can drive why can't they consent?
Ah, the classic non-sequitur.

>it's illegal for a 25 year old to fuck a 17 year old

I would stuff that whores throat full of cock so fast
i'd be getting tenure early.. yeah!

NICE

she was charged with taking indecent liberties, not rape champ

Because our sons are extremely happy lucky motherfukcers. That’s why.

I think its the teacher - student dynamic that makes it a crime, otherwise this is completely retarded. 17 year old me was banging bitches whenever I could.

So she just tickled his balls a little?

WHY THE FUCK ARE 25 yo hotties teaching high school!?? What the fuck do you think is gonna happen?! These bitches just got OUT of high school 15 minutes ago.

>be american
>can't put my penis in a vagina until i'm 18
>can't drink alcohol until i'm 21
>can legally operate a 2 ton cage that can reach hundreds of miles an hour and potentially kill literally everybody near me at 16
>in most states there are no minimum age laws for possession of a rifle
explain yourselves burgers

hard mode
>no KNIBE LICENDSE xDDDDDDD

a 17 year old can consent legally in NC. this was only illegal because shes a teacher. most states have an AoC of 16.

fuck off faggot

not sure if retarded or merely pretending

>alleged victim
>victim

at least we aren't faggots

>>can't put my penis in a vagina until i'm 18
you can if they are under 20
>>can't drink alcohol until i'm 21
you cant buy it, but you can drink it
>>can legally operate a 2 ton cage that can reach hundreds of miles an hour and potentially kill literally everybody near me at 16
our country is built around the car, without one you are stuck at home
>>in most states there are no minimum age laws for possession of a rifle
>tfw got my first rifle at 7
:^)

In most states they can actually.AoC is as low as 16 in some states.

It's hard to crack the psychology of the female brain. The true redpill is that women behave like animals user, based on instinct. They do anything that their body asks them to do. This would explain why there are so many coalburners. Animals attract. Women only start using their brains past the age of 40. But even then, it takes a lot of effort.

When is this insanity going to end?

A better question would be when did it all start?

I used to hook up with this middle school teacher in her twenties. One time she got really drunk and basically said she wanted to fuck the kids. I haven't spoken to her in years, but I'm 90% sure she is fucking those kids.

>>tfw got my first rifle at 7
to be honest, I have no problem with that if you're from a civilised family, but i'd be a bit concerned considering tyrone can legally arm his 12 niglet children

thats cause you lads have an irrational fear of guns and attribute godlike powers to time

>another episode of Sup Forums normalizing pedophilia

>t. incel or tradcuck who doesnt realize that zero (0) women care if the man is a virgin

>t. child diddlers

>thats cause you lads have an irrational fear of guns
No, as I said I have no problem with gun ownership. I would have an issue with 13% of my population being niggers that could legally own guns

You hit too hard with that bro, I HAVE FEELINGS TOOO GOWD DAMNIT!!!!

why though? if they pull a gun you cant shoot them, niggers are know for spray and pray, not marksmenship

i was "diddled" as a child see , felt good

She works at the cock mill what was anyone expecting?

It's usually black kids these female teachers fuck for some reason.

>i was diddled as a kid, and i liked it, so we should legalize pedophilia, cause of me!

>things that didn't happen, the post

pedophilia is the attraction to prepubescents, theres nothing wrong with a teen boy fucking his teacher

its more common than you think bud

>Why are they raping our sons, /pol?

cause you faggots wont ask them out on a date you fucking pussy's

>tfw no hot teacher to rape me
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!

I know it happens, it just didn't happen to you.

I think this is the case in NC? Why is she being charged with anything if this is true? For being a teacher and fucking a student?

the kid would be hailed as a god

believe what you want champ, not like theres anyway i can prove it to you on an autistic friend simulator

Damn cute girl

>cucked by a 17 year old

Nice

>victim

I don't think any of my teachers at primary or secondary school were under 30.

>be hot
>teach 17 year old boys

what could possibly go wrong? She probably knew full well that every kid wanted to plow her.

Mousey girl goes off to college, puberty finally sets in, gets some tits, finishes education degree, is suddenly surrounded by virile young chads MANY such cases!

manface

BOO FUCKING HOO 8 YEAR DIFFERENCE THEY ARE BASICALLY BOTH TEENS FUCKING AMERISHARTS WHY DIDNT I HAVE A TEACHER LIKE THAT FUCKING BITCH ASS FAGGOTS OOOOH I BET THAT BOY IS REALLY STRESSED NOW OOOOOOOOOOOOH NO HIS LIFE IS RUINED LETS PUT THIS CRIMINAL IN JAIL WHILE THE NIGGERS ARE RUNNING FREE FUCK YOU USA FUCK YOU WEST FUCKING FAGGOTS

sounds like she's been giving proper sex education

lucky fuckers, all we got was shown how to put a johnny on a fucking banana

Their husbands aren't dicking them hard enough

>tfw during senior year of HS a young, new hire, art teacher with a nice butt and legs got very friendly with me, but I kept quiet and just worked on my projects like a spineless twat.

she ever ask you to stay after class? she ever catch you with a boner?

This is the end result of Roastieism. They blow themselves out early in high school and college, graduate and realize that they're already used goods. No guy their age is going to want them anymore except for bugmen, soy boys, nu-males or whatever name you'd like to use and the lack of appeal there is obvious. But some horny black/Mexican buck who just wants to get his dick wet? Suddenly you're back in the saddle. You can be a roastie once more until the law catches up with you.

Does being a registered sex offender as a woman even matter?

nice

I know a girl that's teaching at a highschool now that graduated with me this year. She can't resist athlete cock so i'm giving her 6 months until she gets caught

My art teacher in senior year was hot af too, and going through a divorce. Too bad I was a massive douchebag in her class, maybe I could've tapped it.

greentext please