Is this child abuse?

Is this child abuse?

twitter.com/ryanmegan/status/821826403729633280

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk
youtube.com/watch?v=_BB2Jy4ZO8E
youtube.com/watch?v=249vWCD2neQ
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How did you even find this? Literally who is this guy should I know him? I never understand twitter celebs.

This is peak soyboy

Those soylent bottles look like something from a fucking sci-fi movie

Yes

Funny how the parents are unconsciously removing their whole lineage from the gene pool by fostering a malnutritioned child into a limp wristed unfuckable beta cuck

While I don't even come close to condone using this as food, especially for a fucking kid, there's no soy in soylent iirc.

> When you can't afford your sons sex change surgery you just fill him full of estrogen

>can't even form a fist to give a thumbs up

Could it really go any other way?

I see not problems with this, you Alex Jones Boys need to fuck off. the soy didn't make your balls useless, you were useless to begin with.

I like how OP never answered this

On one hand pol decries the rise of soyboys and weak men. On the other they cry about the rise of progressivism amd immigration as it will destroy out society

Doesn't anybody realize that the destruction of the west will eliminate soyboys? Will steel our peoples? Good times create soft men hard times create hard men

A fridge full of soy is a reflection of a society too long at liesure

Sure, it could. Care to be more specific?

>Max

That'll be her nickname. Short for Maxine.

>movie about a mysterious food known soylent green
>it is people
>bugmen all want to eat food named soylent
This cannot last.

I thought soylent had all the necessary nutrients people need?

poisoning someone's food is actually a little worse than child abuse it is quite literally a crime against humanity.

I mean with parents like that, could it really go any other way for the kid?

It is from this since OP is not answering.
youtube.com/watch?v=FTSvLKY7HEk

muh soy boogeyman

>age 2
>already going blind because of all the soy
yes

It’s literally 100% soy lol

>$32 per 12 14oz bottles, billed monthly
>400cal each
>INGREDIENTS: FILTERED WATER, SOY PROTEIN
ISOLATE, MALTODEXTRIN, HIGH OLEIC SUNFLOWER
OIL, ISOMALTULOSE, CANOLA OIL,
RICE STARCH, OAT FIBER, ISOMALTOOLIGOSACCHARIDE,
SOY LECITHIN, POTASSIUM
CHLORIDE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, MAGNESIUM
PHOSPHATE, NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS,
DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, CHOLINE
CHLORIDE, GELLAN GUM, SODIUM ASCORBATE,
DL-ALPHA-TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, FERROUS
GLUCONATE, ZINC SULFATE, D-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE,
NIACINAMIDE, SUCRALOSE, THIAMINE
HYDROCHLORIDE, COPPER GLUCONATE,
MANGANESE SULFATE, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE,
VITAMIN A PALMITATE, RIBOFLAVIN,
CHROMIUM CHLORIDE, BIOTIN, FOLIC ACID,
SODIUM MOLYBDATE, SODIUM SELENITE, PHYTONADIONE,
POTASSIUM IODIDE, VITAMIN B12,
VITAMIN D. CONTAINS: SOY

lol tiny bugman cant form fists correctly.

atleast thumbs are on the outside.

Sup Forums is completely infested with retarded Republican boomers

Ah you think soy is your ally? You merely adopted the soy. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the meat until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding

na, thers a pudding pop n milk. and a lot of stuff in the bottom hes blocking.

thats how Men should be eating.

youtube.com/watch?v=_BB2Jy4ZO8E

Not max soyboy. Soyboys don't reproduce and when they do they definitely don't name their spawn with a clearly male name. But Christ, this is the fridge of either a grandmother or an invertebrate.

>protein, fiber, oil and a multivitamin
wow, such child abuse

*pudding cup

>unconsciously
There's like a 60% chance he advocates for people to never have kids after Bill Nye told him it was wrong

No it isn't, retarded boomer. Enjoy your ass cancer.

That girl is cute. CUTE!

Good point. African immigrants are the opposite of soy boys. Maybe we need mroe of them to get rid of the soy boy problem

>muh soy
>literally just a meme to reinforce the idea that veganism is for pussies

Why are you all so retarded

>Under identical circumstances wouldn't it yield the identical outcome?
My noggin is joggin. What I'm saying is that atleast other leftists might be braineashed, they could at least be physically attractive, and therefore procreate. The belief system has started to take a literal and physical form.

why not just feed your kid instead?

I don't know if it's child abuse, but it's a very strong argument against centralized health care

wow he does have plenty of condiments.

how about you get your intake of proteins from human flesh for a few years and see what happens
just proteins bro!

>moving the goalposts

>there are no beta, weak, short, ugly, undesirable meat eaters

Preach.

>your dad will never pump you full of soy and let you dress like a girl

>implying veganism isn't for pussies
>checks flag

Seems legit.

really soys the bean

There is literally NOTHING wrong with drinking or eating soy.

enjoy the estrogen in that milk. its a 1000 times more potent than soy isoflavones.

youtube.com/watch?v=249vWCD2neQ

This used to be the case, yes. I think they added soy just 1 or 2 year ago.

micropenis for that kid for sure

glad my dad never fucked me up

>gender neutral name.
>bottles of soylent aren't cheap.

Kid had no chance.

I know someone who only eats soylent. He looks like shit and will probably heart attack before 35

What about caring for the environment and other living things makes you a pussy? Is being an ignorant, arrogant, apathetic, borderline sociopath the ideal man?

I drank the Soylent when it first came out because I was tired of cooking/buying lunches and wanted something quick. I bought 2 boxes of the shit and drank maybe 6 total bottles before throwing it all out. Horrible flavor, horrible texture (think think blended pasted), and too many ingredients. Not mention the company that makes it is suspect and just another wanna be tech bro trying to change the food industry.

Do normal people eat meat to become beta/weak/short/ugly?

learn to comparison dumbass.

if you're not getting your proteins straight from the snake nips of cow mammies you're not getting all the gains you could

pthalates will literally ahrink your kids dick. theyre found in high concentrations in animal products, but go ahead and avoid soy because of some gay lingo on the internet.

>young child with glasses

How are these people so fucking broken this early?

lel that gif makes the comment

>What about caring for the environment and other living things makes you a pussy?
The caring for the environment and other living things part

this can't be real
what kind of father says that seeing his sons turning into a woman isn't a negative
he could've at least added "if he wants to" because that's usually the spearhead of tranny enablers

jesus christ

lack of sunlight leads to myopia. it has nothing to do with soy.

Jeus....

your wierd vegan food probably costs more and uses more resources to make therefore harming the environment more, like almonds and cashews

sounds like vegan propaganda spewed by a soyboy to me

It don't child abuse because that's actually a 28 year old man.

>be around 5yo
>hear father call me over one morning
>Max get over here and pose in front of the fridge
>daddy I don't wa-
>SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU WILL STAND THERE SO THE WORLD KNOWS WE ARE PROGRESSIVE AND NOT INTOLERANT
>NOW GIVE ME A THUMBS UP
>mfw

Another day and same exact arguments about soy while you don't even have to eat soy to be vegan or vegetarian. The meat and dairy industry must shell out millions of dollars into anti-soy advertisement because the average person is completely clueless about alternative diets and lifestyles. Imagine if vegans just constantly attacked pork but no other meats implying that meat eaters literally only eat pork and depend on pork to survive. That is how dumb the soy critics are.

nah

90% chance this child commits suicide

Glasses at age 5?

Sup Forums
>avoid plastic bottles at all costs!
also Sup Forums
>plastics and industrial compounds being found in high concentrations in animal products is vegan propaganda!

i got gyno looking at the OP pic

Don't fucking give your child glasses at such a young age. By the time they're 10 their eyes will look super small when he takes them off

I never thought I would see the day where I'm happy my parents let's me eat steak and drink whole milk. What the fuck is wrong with this world.

So does a fucking potato

2012 numbers not applicable. Vegan land jews are probably scheming the almond takeover right now

Soiboi -> Trans -> dilation -> 41% suicide attempt rate.

chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

Shit's made out of people though.

Not even close to the truth. Meat is not even sustainable and if the whole world ate like americans we'd need two planet earths. More food goes in than comes out. 1/3-pound burger requires 660 gallons of water. Not that much huh? More soy is grown for livestock than human beings. It causes deforestation and there is no end in sight. Also beans, rice, potatoes are some of the cheapest foods you can buy.

99% of U.S children drank milk and ate meat growing up. you aren't special bro

Child abuse confirmed. Soy boys must be eliminated

>Twist ending
>Max here is actually 24

>if the whole world ate like americans

>If the whole world over-ate all the time there wouldn't be enough food!

the sate of American education.

Do you have proof that soy does that to someone? Or are you literally just making shit up?

i needed glasses at 5 as well. I have really terrible vision. -8 on both eyes currently.

>weird anti-soy trolls

Which is why I find it weird I'm being thankful my parents let me instead of being some soyboy faggot you retard.

but Muh bacon
but muh burgers
but muh meat economy

That's not what I said though, I'm not a vegan

>sate
The province of Australian education.

>A literal soyboy
Reeeeee

kill yourself, mongoloid.
almost all of the people you would call "soyboys" ate meat and drank milk growing up too.
being effeminate has nothing to do with "SOY"

>The caring for the environment and other living things part

You talk big online but give it 50 years. When the ocean is dead this whole planet is going to die. You finance business and industries that are not only putting animals through hell but turning the waters into a polluted graveyard. What is happening to land is not even the number one concern. And for what? Because you like the taste of something? You can't possibly eat meat for health.

im getting the urge to purge....