Sean hannity

what was his tick-tock bs all about last week? did he reveal anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/358339-uranium-one-deal-led-to-some-exports-to-europe-memos-show
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Revealed a new hannity line of watches

No. Hannity is a scam artist and professional bullshitter.

Free Keurigs

He revealed sex with a 14 yr old is ok if it's consensual.

screw gravity, call up sean hannity.

Hannity Big Board (rights reserved) was revealed a few days ago. I got bored of turning it into a decent meme. It's too busy for my tastes, plus I'm currently enjoying my ban for drunken shit posting.

This is the shit that cost Glen Beck his job.

Wait... W-what?

he revealed sex with a 14 yr old is ok if it's a Republican

Hannity has a long-time relationship with both of the women accusing Franken. I think he convinced them to come forward NOW. It presents a real quandry for the dems.

FOX NEWS ALERT: you’re a retard.

Of course it is. Smash your Kuerig!
Don't forget to smash your mom's Volvo!

T I C K
I
C
K

T O C K
O
C
K

the pizzaranium gohmert ultimatum goes way deeper than u can imagine

He revealed that Uranium from the Uranium One deal was in fact exported and we don't know where it went. This story:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/358339-uranium-one-deal-led-to-some-exports-to-europe-memos-show

shit we might have to buy some more from australia and canada

#followthewhiteDonLemon

good thing prices are historically low

This for real, though. I stopped listening to Hannity when I realized he just appeals to the lowest common denominator by telling them exactly what they want to hear. I'm pretty hard right, but I stay away from those people and try to follow people that provoke thought.

good for u man

He’s trying to stay up to date lots of charlatans like Assange Drudge rustling his jimmies left and right

In the end he cares about his brand

I have autism, but I lack wit... Unless I'm intoxicated, then it's hit or miss at best. Thanks for the (You) leafbro, I needed a dopamine hit on this yakuza hand chopping board.

sounds like you're dealing with some real shit

no what caused Glenn his job was calling Obama a rascist, and rightfully so.

he delivered big time
were you even here this week?

Going through shit like Biff Tannen trying to catch up with Marty McFly in the 50s