Welfare Queen from Margate Florida buys lobster for her dog

They took down all the originals without her info blocked, But if you pause at 0:15, you see the address, then slow motion and enhance and you can still see her info.
Publix Super Market at Palm Lakes Plaza
7230 W Atlantic Blvd, Margate, FL 33063
youtube.com/watch?v=zGmQAF84tww

Other urls found in this thread:

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=116099849
oig.ssa.gov/report
pof.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=81004124
pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=84858746
pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=137388412
nypost.com/2017/05/09/murder-suspect-tries-big-penis-defense-and-it-might-work/
youtube.com/channel/UCd3QsPIFbz0y5kZ2frrzIHA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=AEhBAABIDPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dNGQTBKuO6E
twitter.com/godlesskafir
defence.pk/pdf/members/godless-kafir.38201/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow what the fuck

Yes, and knowing people will usually go to the nearest supermarket, she lives close as there are two walmarts in the area she chose NOT to use.

What a bitch. She needs to be turned in.

Not her, but I'd tap this

Anyone have an account there?
Search WHITE with kids and without?
pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=116099849

That girl has ti'g ol' biddies.

I was messaging random sloots on pof and saw you link that and was like wtf

(800) 424-9121
(202) 690-1622
(202) 690-1202

Are all lines to report - would be good to provide video and address

Yeah, They don't do the work. Trying to do the work and hand them a complete case

Lobster tails don't even cost that much, and no she doesn't make more than a minimum wage person. People on disability make max 1000 dollars a month, people who work full time make like 1600 - 1800 a month. So she is retarded and delusional, as well as misinformed. Either way it shows you that there is definitely a flaw in the system as this person could definitely be working a minimum wage job at a grocery store.

The one I linked has no kids too!

big +

Don’t Ignore Fraud. Speak Up.

oig.ssa.gov/report

Why report? She has a valid point. All niggers are abusing welfare. Don't report, spread the news.

>he look at this flaw in the system of our country
>someones abusing it in completely legal ways
>Lets hate HER despite her being the one who atleast told us that she does it and how she is doing it

She could be stacking handouts.

She's basically a nigger.

Not hating anyone.
Just has some proof.
Slow the video and enhance it. Right before the box turns black, it is translucent gray.

I can't make out her name.

>acting like she's an advocate for fixing the system

Shes a nigger, shes just bragging about doing it. Why are you supporting this thot?

Perhaps mudshark.

nice bod

Eats well... on your dime.

Well report her, but technically she isn't doing anything illegal, buying groceries and feeding your dog sea-food doesn't prove she can work. I'd rather she stay at home instead of working with her. I work with this retarded drugged out whore who is a total bitch, I'd love it if she just stayed at home and OD'ed.

She isn't happy, this is just a mask, she knows people think she is scum and she feels worthless, that's why she made the video, because she feels insecure.

>thot
As much as I agree with you, please TRY to speak the Queen's English.

pof.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=81004124

Good catch, m8. Coal burner detected.

She could juggle some cocks too. Just another waste of space.

the bigger the hoop, the bigger the ho

This

We have more than our share of these.
"Dovne Robert" did something similar with his own name and quite open about it. At first he got his 15 minutes of fame. Then the shit blew up, got to be on (((Robinson))) and stuff like that. What I'm saying here is that giving her attention could go ever each way.
"fattige Karina" used a fake name, wonder if she's still alive, or have died of shame yet.

That's why I don't feel bad for homeless people, they could be working and they make 500-800 a month. They should just gas them all.

I'm 35, when I was young my parents kicked me out at 17, slept in my car and at random friends houses, then I got a FUCKING JOB and after that I got a better job, and then I got an apartment and lived happily ever after. There is no fucking excuse, everyone should work.

Whatever. I'd rather a nice doggy get lobster than feed a family of SPICS who hopped the border.

Homeless people usually are not gaming the system. This bitch is living lavish

>slow down and enhance

CSI is real. What a time to be alive.

any human bean who doesn't pay for heat in the winter is a nigger. she's from florida so it doesn't surprise me at all.

discord
chat
troll

Nope. Try again.

Homeless people ARE gaming the system, in canada they are payed 1000 bucks a month and the government finds them housing, most fuck it up because they are retarded drug addicts. Anyone living off the system should be killed, it's designed to be a safety net for people who get cancer or get paralyzed, not mental retards who gave themselves brain damage with drugs.

I agree with you completely but I think the whole system needs to be overhauled and I think we need to bring back asylums and work camps.

Anyone have Tinder? Badoo?

Kek

>white women

Where are the autists?

>people who work full time make like 1600 - 1800 a month.
Let me correct you a bit

Poor people who work full time make that amount.

WTF????

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=84858746

Yeah... 1800/mo is like 1980's salary

This is a shareblue thread you retards, they're trying to get you to personal army a redpiller by someone clearly pointing out how fucked welfare is

Gotdammit

Just leave word fucking spic out of this shit you fucking African.

Never mind Sup Forums that's pol

Need to make something like a BATMAN signal for the autists

This is a personal army request thread by shareblue kikes

Nah... and Shareblue is no more anyway.
Know your enemy...

And you're a shareblue samefag kike

Fuck off kikes

Why do you care?

Hey, ghee counter-meme faggit

Try again

I'm not a kike.

I meant minimum wage.

Why do you NOT care?

I'll take her dog when she is busted.
He'll eat just as good, except I work.

LOL I live 10 minutes south of her

Could it be?

pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=137388412
Nah.

Cuz I wanna play with her titties before she goes to jail? Why else

What radius would she live in proximity to Publix that she would not use one of the two Walmarts in Margate?

She can send nudes to stop!

none, the publix is literally 5 minutes from the walmart; 10 if you get the red lights and traffic is a bitch (two lane roads one way, unless you're on a main road, which is three lanes both ways)

So she would live VERY close... Right?

I read, "what's the reason for not going to walmart" instead of "what's the radius"

>feeding your dog lobster
There is a parasite that exists in crustaceans that can kill your dog. Very small chance but still a risk.

Avoid at all costs bros - prawns, crab, shrimp and salmon is pretty bad for fido as well.

Japanese breeds eat lots of fish. Shiba, Ak!ta.

fish is good, just not too oily

Bitch clearly lives in the projects.

>foregoes decent housing to buy coach key chains and feed lobster to her dogs

I guess she doesn't need to sell her excess stamps for 1/2 price cash because smoking guy with camera's benis

LOL
A Florida man accused of murdering his girlfriend claims she accidentally choked to death while performing oral sex — and his unusual defense just might work, according to a renowned pathologist and former New York City medical examiner.

Richard Henry Patterson, 65, of Margate, now wants permission from a judge to bolster his argument by showing his penis to a jury to support his claim that Francisca Marquinez, 60, choked to death in her bedroom while performing oral sex on him on Oct. 28, 2015, the Sun Sentinel reports.
nypost.com/2017/05/09/murder-suspect-tries-big-penis-defense-and-it-might-work/

Priceless!

I live north east of it
In the Creek

white trash whore. this is the scum we have to deal with in America. Fucking worthless cunt.

Ugh, so what? Just because you're on public assistance your dog should be forced to eat dry food?

And they say that Republicans don't care about the poor!

EDIT: I can't believe I have to say this, but /sarcasm

If we can stop one... it's a start

honestly Sup Forums I'm disappointed in you guys. The truth is, welfare queens are common, and this idiot is making the case for us. A prime example to redpill bernie cucks. We don't want a welfare state, we don't want handouts and gimmiedats, we don't need working taxpayers to pay for every fatass' healthcare!

We needa take our goddamn country back and make America great again. Let this dumb piece of ass keep making videos to wake the world up. Maybe other welfare queens will see shes getting a lot of views and copycat.

So, let her teach others to do it, rather then making an example of why NOT to do it?

if you're bored just go down the 'welfare queen' rabbit hole on youtube. People do crazy shit with their welfare money. Fuck I heard of some buddy of my grandfathers who was a member of the country club with him who was collecting welfare 'because they could'. The system is retarded and the more people learn about it, the better the odds of us stopping all this 'progressive' bullshit and make people earn their wages

Of course this cunt is from Florida

Was there ever any hope Sup Forums?

They think these people are the exception rather than the rule.

I brush elbows with a lot of people on government assistance as part of my job. In my experience, most people don't consciously and callously fuck over the system (although those fucked certainly DO exist). However, a ton of people think losing welfare benefits and having to get a job despite the fact that they are perfectly able to work a desk job is the end of the world, and these people are the real casualties of government assistance.

Isn't it destroyed by cooking though?

YES. Because stopping one person won't make a difference. Being some white-knight youtube investigator will stop one person from collecting, and it will, at the same time teach other cheats to be careful about posting incriminating stuff. You are helping to hide the issue, rather than fixing it. Also, what she did was not illegal or wrong. She's allowed to spend her welfare money on lobster for dogfood if she wants. This video alone isn't damning evidence that would get her handouts revoked. At best, they have an agent look into it, and when they find out the bitch qualifies for welfare then they'll drop the case. If you don't think so, then explain to me what she violated? Once someone qualifies for welfare, they can do what they want with that money. Fuck theres a video on youtube of some lady buying cases of soda (like $300 worth) cuz she had welfare money left over, she was buying the cases of soda to resell them for cash.

Thats the world our welfare system has created. I'm glad you are just waking up to it, but don't go after people who are exposing the fucked up system. Let them do it, wake other people up. We need reform

i want to rape her

Yeah man, I have THREE friends that came back from Afghanistan / Iraq / Syria that are all 'fully disabled'.. Not a damn thing wrong with any one of em physically as far as I can tell, but they get full-disability checks and don't have to work another day in their lives. They do anyway, but they do it under the table, 'cash only contractors'... don't pay any taxes on their work (since they arent allowed to work more than x hours anyway), and then collect money out of my taxes to live on the rest of their life. The one just bought a boat and him and his wife are about to buy a house. Meanwhile I'm grinding my ass off and uncle sam is digging into my pocket every week.

Btw, I only had 5 friends who served, what are the odds that 3/5 came back under full-disability and now can retire at 24 years old. Damn I shoulda jumped on that train

Her e-mail

:
[email protected]

Her youtube
youtube.com/channel/UCd3QsPIFbz0y5kZ2frrzIHA/videos

holy tits

Nice language. Looks like she drives a white Toyota Camry/Corolla?
youtube.com/watch?v=AEhBAABIDPQ

>youtube.com/channel/UCd3QsPIFbz0y5kZ2frrzIHA/videos
OP, read the first fucking comment on the video. This white trash POS is actually smarter than you, because she is dead right and you are wasting everyones time. No one cares if you dox her. NYPA faggot

[email protected]

Her birthday 9/3/83?

Labeling someone "100% disabled" has to be similar to totalling out a car or something.

I see the same thing, like damn nigga that sucks that you walk with a limp or whatever but why would it be impossible for you to be a secretary or telemarketer or something? I've met people who are told their benefits are going to run out because the government doesn't believe they are really disabled - and they freak the fuck out and work their ass off for about 2 months going through the appeals process. If they worked half that hard at a real job they'd probably get a few raises within a year. Welfare is a fucking trap

Same faggot laughing

youtube.com/watch?v=dNGQTBKuO6E

Here she is if you want to fuck her

GodlessKafir
@GodlessKafir

twitter.com/godlesskafir

>If they worked half that hard at a real job they'd probably get a few raises within a year
couldn't agree with you more. I think we over diagnose mental illness now. and we incentivise people to get diagnosed with a disability... fuck if we provide public healthcare, the problem is only going to get exponentially worse. If you have a disability affirmative action gives you a boost in the hiring process in the public sector. I used to work a gov job and see that shit all the time. And I know a ton of peers from college who faked ADD or ADHD to get Adderall. Our country is fucked up. We are causing people to fall apart on their own
"I'm depressed" "I can't focus" "I need to be medicated" "I can't work because I am diagnosed with mental illness"

>twitter.com/godlesskafir
most obvious fake account ever. made after that video. Who makes a video like that, then makes a twitter to promote it. her type doesnt use twitter. only Sup Forums retards, reddit fags, sjws, activists, feminists and celebrities are on twitter

Nice tits.

Disproportionate beyond my liking, I like symmetry, other than that, nice tits.

defence.pk/pdf/members/godless-kafir.38201/

Joined February 2015

you are welcome /pol