EXPLOSION

>EXPLOSION
What did she mean by this?

You will never shout "EXPLOSION" as you ejaculate inside Megumins womb, impregnating her and leaving her panting and covered in sweat on the bed.

Well she clearly just blew the hell out of something, possibly a building, since the background is a town?

Regardless, get ready to carry her to a tavern so she can rest and eat up, or at least out of the town she just devastated so you aren't both lynched by a mob of angry townspeople.

A literal explosion you dumb faggot.

Some chuuni shit, probably.

My cock inside her.

She meant ALLAHU AKBAR. Seriously, if I were a muzzie about to blow up, I'd want my last words to be some cool chuuni shit too.

Why is Megumin's design so appealing?

Fuck off cancer.

what the fuck is a chuuni
I'm not gonna watch that shit fuck you

Google it.

No idea frankly

explosion
[ik-sploh-zhuh n]
noun
an act or instance of exploding; a violent expansion or bursting with noise, as of gunpowder or a boiler (opposed to implosion ).
the noise itself:
The loud explosion woke them.
a violent outburst, as of laughter or anger.
a sudden, rapid, or great increase:
a population explosion.
the burning of the mixture of fuel and air in an internal-combustion engine.
Phonetics. plosion.

Red and black is the superior color scheme.
This is why Megumin is best match for Kazuma. Mutual hobbies hold couples together like super glue.

Were prologues always that short?

was your penis always that short

nice BAKURETSU

She's usually sensible enough to not get herself caught in the blast. She trying to take out threats to society, not become one herself.

Bakuhatsu for the win!

Megumin is cute and sexy and best girl and won the kazuma bowl

yes

>won the kazuma bowl
She's in the lead but she still has to seal the deal. Premature celebration gets you into trouble more often than not.

Megumin's features and build are rather plain and on the smallish side of realistic. Compared to the weird shit everyone else is wearing, her tunic, hat, and cloak are quite normal, and the decorations are vaguely historical. Her winter outfit is similarly unglamorous and practical. Add in the generic staff and cheap haircut, and she's oozing girl next door, circa 1000AD.
Her accessories, on the other hand, are adorably chuuni. The random eyepatch, choker, fingerless gloves, black panties, mismatched legwear, etc. serve no purpose other than to try to make herself seem more badass. That she sometimes suceeds is heartwarming.
All of that meshes well with her personality (generally very level-headed, but crazy about all things EXPLOSION)

>girl next door, circa 1000AD

BIG BROWN MEMES

Small cute white memes.

make her cosplay

>Megumin sends letter to Komekko
>Arue reads it for that little shit
>she gets bored after the first couple of sentences
>doesn't want to reply Megumin because it's too much trouble and she doesn't miss her
>she gets double the food portion because Megumin isn't around and wants it to stay this way
This child is truly terrifying.

She means to say
>like everyone else besides the MC in this piece of shit I'm a single joke repeated as nauseum

That's some strange bait, senpai. You're arguing that Kazuma is the best character?

Pictured: Megumin's only serious competition for the title of best girl, plus her little sister.

It's not even an argument. It's truth.

She's the multiverse's first chuuni domestic terrorist.

She's barely ever a domestic terrorist.

>chuuni domestic terrorist
I like the sound of that

Does Kazuma learn explosion spells later in the LN?

Not in any LN released. He made dynamite though.