Americans are cowards who have always punched down, they will never oppose (((TPTB)))

FINAL PILL: from the revolution (LOL BEATING ON AN UNDERMANNED COLONIAL GARRISON WITH HELP FROM FRANCE) to WW2 (everyone vs axis) to now and everything in between

the uncomfortable truth about america

why aren't you embracing the second amendment in that swamp you've been so angry at for so long?

it's not punching down

(((hehehehehehe)))

Tldr?

muh critical thinking

Go back to your room and do your own term paper.

>clump of colonies can punch down to the worlds biggest empire
this is it
the least intelligent post of the day
sage

lol babybrain

M8, shootchor fookin mowt ull do noothin

Americans will go the way of the Europeans in Egypt and Anatolia. RAPED AND REPLACED.

muh amazon prime

Can't refute. Goes straight to personal insults. The hallmark of a shitskin. You aren't White, are you?

muh moomin

>Americans are cowards who have always punched down
Who are we supposed to "punch up" to nowadays? We're the strongest force in the world by a large margin.
Sometimes I wish the US was #2 just so we didn't have to put up with this pathetic, salty bitching all the time.

I think you're missing the point

critical thinking was critically destroyed here

it's like everyone got triggered on "americans are cowards" and went off like it was an amerimutt thread

but you really won't stand up

to (((THEM)))

>it's like everyone got triggered on "americans are cowards" and went off like it was an amerimutt thread
Maybe because you couldn't get your idea across because you can't construct a proper, legible sentence.

>Finland thinks he is the arbitrator on who is white

Americans are a special brand of subhuman
Long live Rhodesia!
Viva Portugal!
death to Nigger America!

it's ok, you can return to your pleasurable use of consumer electronics, beta goy plebe

If someone reaches our level we will punch straight.
but they will probaby be long punched by then

>149753479
muh guns!~

WHAT ARE THEY FOR?

>Iberians
>White
you asked for it you moorish shitskins.

>but you really won't stand up to (((THEM)))

Maybe because we're brainwashed not to. Our boomers and retards like have to die before real change can happen.

To defend israel and fight and die for the jews

t. jamal lopez o'connor

L'CHAIM!

Sage
Fuck off shill

I sure am glad our military wuz keeping us (and israel) safe from dem terrorizers in da middle east
USA #1!

Fix that flag, boy, If you don't love this country then get out.

I think that's the cognitive dissonance posting

>why aren't you goys being more violent so I can spread more fear and paranoia about the rise of right wing violence
Nice try schlomo.

Hey, nigger, keep my name out of your mouth.

wouldn't want to have to actually risk anything to make the country better, someone will just do it for us

this is the premise of the larp thread

I love you guys

Welp
You guys sure made it hard for Adolph in his attempt to stamp out degeneracy.

And you guys are basically the joos greatest vassal. But then again before you guys it was the Brittish, the soviets, the french and so on, the host change but the disease stay the same.

We were all exposed to the joowish plague a long time ago. I wonder if we'll ever find a cure.

it's all bullshit beta posturing and they know it

that's why they crawl into the safety blanket of "you're trying to incite violence for the JEWS!" every time

because they might actually have to come to terms with our national trait of cowardice

besides buying dumb shit and taking pictures of it and indulging in embarrassing sexual fetishes is much better way of life. who cares if pedophiles are everywhere in seats of power raping our kids, it's only so we can have a never ended succession of fucked up generations of narcissist, or else who will take pictures of the consumer products they purchased?

"BOY LOOK AT ALL MUH GUNS IN MUH SAFE"

Hey little boy I have a gun in my pants to show you....is what you say you creepy pizza nigger.

(((they))) already have people they send off to do pizzagate shit

don't be such an amerimutt and make sure you get your taxes in on time