God i sure love China

God i sure love China

what happened?

Flames are fake as shit, the rest is real though

pew pew ur ded

>mfw these insect humanoids will one day rule the world

I’m honestly gona miss you burgers being the world superpower. At least you gave us the comfy 80/90s and some Wild West films.

Look, is THIS thread AGAIN
Lost your girl to a rich red chink?

Sigh

If only we didn’t fight for the allies.

were da fug did that arm come from?

from CGI

Oh it's supposed to be her arm? I thought it was a prosthetic. Very bad fake CGI/10.

i do not get them, how the fuck does that habben ffs??

Chinks gona chink

Are you blind?

A man walked up behind another man and cut his neck.

Dude was bleeding like a ma' fucka. Already was looking wobbly on his feet. Pretty sure he lost consciousness and died shortly after the video ended.

What a fucking faggot soyboi. He could have easily over powered her and taken the knife or at least push her hard enough to throw her over and make a run for it.

Show me something like this in america. I don't think you can. Tbh I never gave much thought to chinks, always thought the entire population was just an insurance fraud but now there are 30mil Chink brained asia cuck about to try and take over.

michael meyers is that you

Is this guy a cheater? If he was innocent anyone could have came and tripped up that girl effortlessly. If he's a cheater the Chinese populace lets their form of justice followsuit. Call it amoral but these extreme acts of violence help keep the entire 1.5 billion in check. Similar to the lynchings in response to rapes in the south 50 years ago, but unfortunately that's become too "racist." Now look what's happening to the Western world.

this has literally left me weak and sobbing, i'll never sleep now....i cant take this world anymore...fuuccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

It's called the news channel, Cleetus.

Also, theYNC.

omg did he died?

this honestly makes me sick, i can watch chinks driving into eachother, africans burning eachother but when chinks hurt dogs i get very upset
genocide china when

People actually reacting? that can't be china.

>goodbye puppers

Grow a nut or leave you spineless faggot

I didn't know China did a Rubber remake

It looks like the other men are helping her

>that one dog that tries to book it and gets his shit chopped

dude is lucky that only grazed him, that would have broken his neck easily

dude
stop