Australian IQ created by alcoholism

> The distinctive Australianaccentis the result of a “drunken slur” caused by the heavy drinking of the early settlers, according to a communication expert from the country.

HAHAHA

teplegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11957994/Gday-mate-Lazy-Australian-accent-caused-by-alcoholic-slur-of-heavy-drinking-early-settlers.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bhtOT7zExn4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Windsor
youtube.com/watch?v=yLHGTJjHXLo
youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_separatist_movements_in_Oceania
youtu.be/F-kbTNuu1vA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Send my boys to come see ya

Ignore the title error. I'm drunker than an Australian.

>leaf vs ausnigger thread

id be getting drunk all day too if i were on some starving penal colony.

you have to hand it to the europeans though they took off and made the whole fucking planet their own.

even you aussie pooftahs are alright.

Proof in the pudding op

God you cunts are such cucks, is canadia full of gay soyboys like you two faggots?

hmmm.

>they took off and made the whole fucking planet their own.
Yeah and then look what they did after

Whatcha smoking?

Yes. But at least our accent isn't derived from drunken slurs.

Fuck I love being Australian

i am bald and covered in back/chest hair from the high levels of dht floating around my endocrine system you pink cunt

Op hates fun and getting drunk, because everytime he gets drunk he tries to kiss all the native boys in the street and gets bashed up.

Closet Faggots like you is how Trudeau got elected.
DON'T VOTE DRUNK, POOFTER

there arnt 16 months in the year you fucking retarded gobbo

>leaf

The last native I saw was drunk and begging for money. I think you can relate to him.

still coming down from the big party after attaining equality?

No yours is derived from gargling semen and profusely apologising as you do.

Look at this cunt ignoring his own father.

It was a huge win for ISIS, you of all people should be happy Abdul

Aren't you the ones who's ancestors were put on boats and dumped on an island? Talk about getting cucked.

Better native than abbo.

>cucked

>Steal some bread
>Get shipped to a desert island with a boatload of big titted Prostitutes

I can see how this would upset a Canadian.

Aren't you the guys who legalized gay marriage like a day ago?

pic date

You are the retard the American convention is MM/DD/YYYY

The Canadian is YYYY/MM/DD

In both cases days follow months.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Date_format_by_country

>lives in Canada

More like
>Steal some bread
>Put on boat with other dudes
>Engage in homosexual acts on boat
>Get dumped on island
>Get drunk
>Rape abbos
>Create tainted aussie bloodline

After Texans, Australians are my favorite people on the planet. Canada can get fucked.

and ?
its probably been legal for ages in canada?

>Steal some bread
>Have fuckloads of sex

I still see how this would upset a Canadian

And you aren't far off from us on the current year cucked chart.

Didn't legalise it mate, we were brought to attention that their is a faggot elite brainwashing the masses, if Trumble legalises fag marriage we will storm parliament and crack some skulls

I thought in Canada it was illegal not to be a cocksucker?

They literally send you to prison to get gangraped if you're straight there

drop more trudeaus
making a folder

No. Gay marriage is legal in your country, not mine.

>Fails to see how degeneracy is bad
Pretty much expected from an Australian desu

>having sex is degenerate

I can understand why a virgin might think this way.

Keep dreaming. You lost the vote and you won't do shit.

Nah, Canada is very progressive. You can fuck your dog now

this
still nowhere near leafistan
whats your pronoun

>Fucking hookers and subhumans is not degenerate
Kek

keep them coming

>A fucking leaf talking about another county's degeneracy
Hahahahahahaha, fuck, thanks for actually making me laugh, mate. You'll be raked last.

>Aussies getting this butthurt over facts

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/bestiality-legal-canada-supreme-court-a7073196.html

>not fucking hookers so hard they become redpilled

>They literally send you to prison to get gangraped

england stopped doing this several hundred years ago mate nobody cares about your countries history stop bringing it up all the time

You seem to have accidentally uploaded a photo of your dad m8. I advise deleting it from Sup Forums.

Pretty much the post quality I've come to expect from burgers

NEED MORE TRUDEAUS

You'd better consider selling your virginity to a whore soon leaf, otherwise you'll die one. Just like your father.

It's not the day of the rake you should be concerning yourself with.

>england stopped doing this several hundred years ago

Because Canada took man on man buttsex to weird scary and terrifying new levels.
Even the Greeks think you're perverts

That's all I have my Aussie friend

>Pictured above: Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau posing with two lovely Canadian women

appreciated
and i enjoyed your "nuts and bolts" filename kek

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CANADIAN MEN

>Fighting the war on inequality

checked.
So, who's gonna come out on top as king of shitposting? Aussies or leaves?

Canadian makes more sense, MSB or LSB is fine, American dates are just stupid

BUMP
for more trudeaus

I knew Australians were dumb but I had no idea that historical facts were enough to trigger them. Here I was thinking that "We wuz kangz" was a uniquely nigger phenomenon but it looks like the Australians blew that theory out of the water.

>New France's first-ever criminal trial for the crime of homosexuality took place in September 1648, when a military drummer stationed at the French garrison in Ville-Marie, New France was sentenced to the gallows for sodomy by the local Sulpician priests. After an intervention by the Jesuits in Quebec City, the drummer's sentence was commuted on the condition that he accept the position of New France's first permanent executioner. As only the drummer was placed on trial, the widespread consensus of many historians is that his sexual partner may have been a First Nations man who was not subject to French religious law.

So progressive

Still a better nation than Australia. You guys have the bottom spot on lockdown, well below the likes of Zimbabwe and Somalia.

>The Bottom Spot
Isn't that Ontario at the intersection of Church and Wellesley Streets?

Nope, it's actually Sydney at the intersection of Abbo racemixing and public drunkenness.

not true

we gotcha scumbag

>During the colonial period in Canada a European system of beliefs and values was virtually imposed on the First Nations. As part of this enterprise, missionaries made some of the first observations of LGBT practices among native populations. Jesuit Joseph-François Lafitau spent six years among the Iroquois starting in 1711 where he made important discoveries about Iroquois society. About his observations of cross-gender behavior he later wrote, "If there were women with manly courage who prided themselves upon the profession of warrior, which seems to become men alone, there were also men cowardly enough to live as women.

Jesus Christ your abos are faggots kid

We can own guns here you fucking knoblicker. You live in a nanny state times 4000. Fuck you.

At least we keep the animals in pens where they should be.

Very true

True

Particularly interesting is your self denials to anything remotely factual when confronted by such against any form of critical thinking goes right by the wayside and you blindly accept anything told to you by anyone all for what a distorted world view that you deliberately choose ?

Have you seen the national broadband network?
It makes sense the parents of these workers drank heavily, But what is obvious is they are working for certain people, Deny it all you like but you know in your heart and so does everyone else that Australia is not what it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=bhtOT7zExn4

Talk about a run on sentence. Holy shit Australians need to step it up.

Quality > quantity

Go speak zulu if you don't like English.

The House of Windsor is the royal house of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms. The dynasty is of German paternal descent and was originally a branch of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, itself derived from the House of Wettin, and it succeeded the House of Hanover as monarchs in the British Empire following the death of Queen Victoria, wife of Albert, Prince Consort.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Windsor

youtube.com/watch?v=yLHGTJjHXLo

Tell that to the chinks.

They needed a study to find out this obvious shit? Just spend 5 minutes in an Australian live chat

> (OP) (You)
>Particularly interesting is your self denials to anything remotely factual when confronted by such against any form of critical thinking goes right by the wayside and you blindly accept anything told to you by anyone all for what a distorte worldd

That was not English anywhere outside of Aussie world.

Damn right it is Aussie World.
youtube.com/watch?v=plgg9sSLRvQ

>Being proud of your shitty continent

>id be getting drunk all day too if i were on some starving penal colony.
You are, though?

>"your"
Now you are getting the Idea.

>he needs a nanny state to tell him not to fuck dogs

You mirin our deregulation and freedoms m8?

>"I don't understand history please spoonfeed me because I am a fucking retard"

Founding fathers :
youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_separatist_movements_in_Oceania

youtu.be/F-kbTNuu1vA

>he's this upset by gays
What a faggot.