Was mystic gohan, Gohan's max potential? Is it to say that Gohan could never go super saiyan blue?

Was mystic gohan, Gohan's max potential? Is it to say that Gohan could never go super saiyan blue?

Trunks confirmed stronger than mystic gohan?

what is Mystic Energy and what makes it different from God Ki?

>gohan
>max potential
No. If Gohan trained, he could have been stronger than Trunks. Also, Half-Saiyans have limitless potentials.

>mystic gohan

This is not the real name of the form, this is the dub name.

How come when Trunks broke the Z sword the Kai didn't come out?

The sword was petrified and Dabura incinerated it after it broke.

Yeah, that was in the dub

No, the dub name is Ultimate Gohan.

"Mystic energy" don't exist

I'm pretty sure that's just him. I think Half-Siayans just achive ki mastery more esily, for whatever reason, like with pan, goten and trunks. My guess is it's some recessive trait that only gohan got shaften with that makes him more simmilar to a saiyan than a human (hence the tail). That, or Akira's talking out of his ass. Also viable.

>max potential
That concept became bullcrap the instant it was possible for Goku to become more powerful in the afterlife.

wtf did trunks even transform into and how did he learn to use a superior version of the spirit bomb ?

What are you saying? Gohan's jobbing potential is limitless!

gohans comin back in the next arc or the arc after

Exactly i dont think this even exist in the DB universe 2 start with

right now i would say trunks is stronger than Gohan no doubt,gohan been showing up more and more in super though and soon enough he will probably be back at fighting again

trunks is zeno-tier now, of course gohan's weaker

I seriously doubt Toriyama thought about it, especially when he really wanted to finish Dragon Ball for good on 1996, but my headcanon is that the limit of a saiyan without ki god involved is around SSJ2 and SSJ3. Goku could achieved SSJ3 by training on the afterlife and he could barely control the energy loss while Gotenks is a fusión carácter. Trunks has been training all this time, having zenryouku for an entire year of fighting Black and getting better and the benefit of being a Gary Stu so he got a demigod form

Dragonball makes no sense, stop making sense of it and making more and more threads about inane shit

I always figured mystic-form brought out all of your potential natural power. So if Gohan had an eternity to grow stronger his base-form (without god ki) would plateau at the level he got from mystic-form.

Vegeta stated in Super itself, after they had Super Saiyan Blue, that Gohan had the highest potential out of them, so, no, he could go beyond.

Toriyama just wanted an excuse to have a character fight without going SSJ

It was basically SSJ3. That is the most power Sayins could get normally without god ki according to super.

If he trains with a god ki he could.

Of course he is right now.

That is everyone, Gohan is just special.

Max potential doesnt mean shit. Old Namek said the same but Krillin still got stronger after namek saga as Gohan which got another power up by potential shit.
Is like saiying SSJ was the final form, when they got SSJ2 and even 3 that doesn't work well. Now even at god level it was supposed to be Saiyan god form, but actually no, there is fucking Blue.
There are times it was said that earthling+saiyan(like Gohan and Trunks) = better potential than original saiyans. Other time is just the original that is better than 50/50 hax one. Super Nameks were also supposed to be as strong as a super saiyan, but any normal SSJ in the end of Cell arc was stronger than Kamiccolo.
Conclusion, it doesn't fucking matter.
This too. Not only stronger, but Goku found a new form that only works well as fucking dead

>Max potential doesnt mean shit

4 MONTHS

Freeza potential >any other potential