Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Hello, I'm Hoto Cocoa on the MSIK discord. Am currently patiently waiting for JOKERS translations.

I'm calling 2-3 of the Princesses will die, and survivors will be Marika, Princess Deluge, Prism Cherry, Stuntchika, and Styler Mimi

Marika look fun so I'm rooting for her.

What do you think of these elves?

She looks like somebody who could be a real bud to Snow White.

I've just read limited and theres an important part of the plot I can't figure out.
was pfle just an observer/manipulator of 7753, or was she also playing tot pop and rain pou at the same time, as a plan to kill pam????

I have no idea, but for what it's worth, wasn't Rain Pou's employer saying 'nyan' all the time? That'd seem to imply that it's not Pfle, although it might still end up being Pfle playing some 6 dimensional chess.

We are certain she was behind Toko and information black out via 7753's google. She certainly want all the info and control the situation for her own purpose.

In a way, Mao Pam, Hana, and all the innocent and students that die were merely just parts of 'unfortunate' incidents. She was just 'indirectly' involved after all, she certainly won't lose sleeps over the deaths.

We don't know if she was behind tot pop though.

>同志を求め訪れてきたシスターナナとウィンタープリズンに奇襲をかけるスイムスイム達。シスターナナを庇い応戦するウィンタープリズン。一方、カラミティ・メアリに呼び出されるリップルとトップスピード。トップスピードから身の上話を聞かされるリップル。だがその姿を、何者かの銃の照準が狙いを定めていた。

Anime Episode 8 info.

Same here, I was interested in her ever since the Drama CD sample.

>Hello, I'm Hoto Cocoa on the MSIK discord.
Who the fuck cares?

Also, Melville is the best girl.

>We don't know if she was behind tot pop though.
>Mm. Strict. Unless you know where to look. Find the right people and persuade them enough and they might just let you in on a hole during the rotation.
I think this is a really big, fat yes.

Fuck her then, honestly speaking I was spent by the time I reach her parts. I need to reread those parts.

Why is Pfle such a bitch?

Call it calculating.

Pfle and Pythie are such great villains. They both have good intentions, but are going about it a terribly wrong way. Yet they're so good at what they do that I can't help but to love them.

Being Shadow Gale is the ultimate suffering

5* in Resignation Quality.

She is used to it now.

You might say so about Pythie but we still don't know shit about Pfle's motive.

How is being Shadow Gale suffering?

>I want there to be others. I want the Land of Magic to follow what they claim to follow. If we were in a position to reform them, things might be different. But as of now, there are still those within them that seek to simply use Magical Girls to fulfill their own political
goals.

She talks the same language "Reform LOM." At the rate those two are going there won't be any of LOM left by the end of it. At least there will be enough bloody corpse and collateral damage.

It's inevitable that the Magical Girl hunter will take interest at some point.