Muh pussy grabber

>Gloria Allred
>Forged yearbook
Fake news.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c14vfq3jqpo
thehill.com/homenews/news/360709-woman-who-accused-franken-says-she-accepts-his-apology
thehill.com/homenews/senate/360697-franken-releases-new-statement-calls-for-ethics-investigation-of-himself
youtube.com/watch?v=NcZcTnykYbw
youtu.be/C_eSapBxngM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tongue kissing infants

Blind kid asked to touch his hair because he's never felt a black man's hair before.

The reason Obama hides details of his life

Notice that he is half white, but has ZERO white relatives?

youtube.com/watch?v=c14vfq3jqpo

Been thinking about this scene a lot.

Dear liberals,
Punctuation matters.

Wait I thought he groped her
This is what all the triggered women of the right are crying about???

Who is that?

>that hoverhand.

Hover hand that makes the vest pull towards his grasping rape hand

Groping body armor is not groping!

So, if Franken is kicked out -- or resigns -- of the Senate, how is his seat replaced? Does the governor of MN appoint, or is there a special election, and either way, how much time can elapse with his seat unfilled.

>Groping body armor
>is not groping!
>Groping
>not groping

feel or fondle (someone) for sexual pleasure, especially against their will.
"he was accused of groping office girls"
synonyms: fondle, touch;

Your mother never loved your father if she didn’t gift him with a few tasteful nudes.

No budoir shots is for loveless amiable marriages who are just keeping it together for the kids and convenience.

No, that's what a fucking joke looks like. Right wing SJWs piss me off just as much as left wing SJWs. You can all go to hell.

He was harassing her the whole trip and she wasn’t having it and he still decided to do it

at least somebody else is onto this shit

nothing changes, i hope most women get the warning

That's a good question. He didn't really win in the first place, he contested the election and some cuck GOP guy let him keep recounting the votes until it looked like he won. It's possible he was never a legit candidate to begin with.

How is taking a picture grabbing at a sleeping woman's boobs a joke? It's pretty weird. Could you imagine the left not using a picture like that against the right. We have to make them play by their own rules.

If you have no problem with grab them by the pussy then you should have no problem with the Franken photo, considering they were both jokes.

Franken did nothing wrong but it's satisfying to see liberals have their weapons turned on them

sneak a finger up a girls asshole smell the poop smell taste her butthoal

Was he the guy at the DNC with Sarah Silverman when Silverman was ridiculing people for taking issue with what happened to Bernard Sanders? Because that would be rich.

OOPS I DROPPED A RED PILL.
This is what a sexual assault CONFESSION looks like.

Roy moore is just as bad one wrong doesn't make a right

>It's pretty weird.
kinda, but then again, he's a normie and normies are all pretty weird to me.
>. We have to make them play by their own rules
funny enough that's what's happening,
>Franken has made a public apology and the victim has accepted said apology.
thehill.com/homenews/news/360709-woman-who-accused-franken-says-she-accepts-his-apology
>Franken also called for an ethics investigation into his own actions
thehill.com/homenews/senate/360697-franken-releases-new-statement-calls-for-ethics-investigation-of-himself

Looks like Franken got him a couple handfulls of dat sweet ballistic plate. Mm mm good.

We need to take Trump up on this challenge and see to it that action is taken in the Senate against Al Franken

Call senate heads to expel this rat fuck Al Franken from the senate!!!

Someone make a general with contact info for senate heads to call demanding the expulsion of Al Franken.

This is fucking stupid. She's wearing a bullet prof vest. When I heard this shit on NPR I thought she was in a regular t shirt and he was honking the shit out of her titties while she's sleeping in her room. He's barely even touching her and she's obviously out in the field and someone else is taking the picture for laughs. This is nothing. Absolutely nothing.

> Franken going into his rape allegation safe room, colorized

Those were bread baking ovens silly. The Jews were never roasted.

>Sexual assault is totally ok if someone gets a laugh out of it.

Fucking Liberals dude wow

>they let you do it
>assault
kys

"Let you do it" Doesn't align with rape. Moron.

Kek speaks.
Case.
Fucking.
Closed.

wtf no why do you have to bring this up again they even have littler ovens on the bottom for roasting babies what is wrong with you

imagine if someone actually responded and said "wow user you bring up a good point, i'm going to reconsider my other viewpoints"

Underrated

>faggot doesnt understand coercion
If i asked for you wallet or your life at gunpoint you probably think its not a robbery too right, brainlet?

How many dicks can you fit in your mouth at once?

Ewww boy. Get it cowboy

What the fuck is it with people not knowing how to use commas and apostrophes? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>alpha
>threatening with a gun
pick one

We need to take Trump up on this challenge and see to it that action is taken in the Senate against Al Franken

Call senate heads to expel this rat fuck Al Franken from the senate!

Someone make a general with contact info for senate heads to call demanding the expulsion of Al Franken

I just need one. Yours. I have very sharp teeth.

>oops totally not sidetracking from the confessed rapist.

guac hard

Hey goys can someone post the template?

"I'm bad enough, I'm dumb enough and doggone it, I grope enough."

thx user

Shit he completely wiped my biased palate clean and I see things his way now. Time to tune into MSDNC

oh, you mean like this evidence

youtube.com/watch?v=NcZcTnykYbw

literally who is this guy? someone give me a quick rundown

a swamp creature

Longtime Trump voter here. Totally ashamed to be American right now. It used to be that the office of presidency had some class and respect, with inspiring figures like Obama at the helm. No doubt Hillary would've continued that legacy. Now it's reduced to some orange clown man tweeting and golfing all day. On behalf of all Americans, I apologize for this pathetic display. Drumpf is not my president and never will be.

cmon m80

>that video

that beta cuck walking with them was unbearable. and she was flirting with him.

also he was actually acting very respectable for the most part.

lmao what

looks like he's just have a laugh m8

Except for the part where she says he repeatedly ignored her pleas for him to stop trying to kiss her until she finally relented and he frenched her against her will. Nice try tho. You should really read the whole article.

He even harrassed shamu.

Not white. Jew.

kek

Holy fucking shit I've never seen this

This is WAY worse than what I thought it was hahhahahahahhaha holy shit Trump looks like a sleezy piece of shit. This is incredible.

>Al Franken forces an infant to deepthroat his nose

>cannot determine the difference between sound and sight.
retard

Harvey shared top secret personal photos of starlets that he has assaulted with Franken.

Nice

wtf im redpilled on the jewish question now

Why is there a comma after dear?

fake

There was rumors about his campaign “finding” a box full of ballots in the trunk of one of his staffers. But hey, Franken is a Democrat, so allegations of stuffing the ballot box are no big deal.

Because a Russsian wrote it. I wish I was joking about this.
Americans are so dumb they let foreign powers dictate the things they are outraged about.

to rustle you're grammar jimmies

next on the chopping block... rubio's fondness of little boys

you must be a manlet feeling for poor bushy

Kill family, then self.
You know you will.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY
youtu.be/C_eSapBxngM

Can't wait for all the jokes from Bill Maher tomorrow.

someone please explain this maymay to me

>implying he could feel a thing through the clothing
I hope they crucify him, but it isn't a big deal and it's a funny picture

>coalburner is giant slut
>imagine my shock