Dragon Ball Super

'F'

Other urls found in this thread:

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
kanzenshuu.com/2015/07/01/dragon-ball-super-complete-showcase-event-reveals-series-plot/
kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/
kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/
youtube.com/watch?v=2wgkrxQoJ6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are supersayins gonna go through the whole rainbow by the end?

Last night I woke up from a nightmare. In my dream, someone decided to make a sequel to my favorite childhood anime, Dragon Ball Z. After months of hype we got the first episode, which looked promising. But then the animation became worse and worse. Gohan was a wimp. The battles were shitty. A new SSJ transformation, which looked utterly retarded...

Few minutes later I realized that Dragon Ball Super is not just my imagination, its reality. I woke up screaming "nooooo" as my Dragon Ball Z poster fell of the wall. "Toriyama...that bastard" were the only words that came out of my mouth. I jumped quickly out of my bed and ran to my computer. I erased all the DBS episodes Ive downloaded from my computer. It doesnt exist. Dragon Ball Super doesnt exist.

Reminder that the manga is basically Toyble OC with minimal Toriyama supervision, and that he also considers the anime a continuation of his manga:

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

Interviewer:
> So far Dragon Ball Super has followed Toriyama-sensei‘s plot, but I think it might be interesting for Toyotarō-sensei to become more involved with the story-writing process from here on out!

Toriyama:
> Good idea!! I bet it’ll make it more interesting to include Toyotarō-sensei‘s original ideas.

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-book-version/

Interviewer:
> Toriyama-sensei, what advice do you have for Toyotaro-sensei?

Toriyama:
> I think it would be great if you included more of your own original ideas.

Interviewer:
> Between getting the outline and the final phase, what is the most difficult part of making the manga?

Toyotaro:
> Many times, Toriyama-sensei doesn't give me specific feedback on the details that I fill in, so I put a lot of thought into those aspects, knowing that my interpretation is what the readers will see. I would love to have Toriyama just sit next to me so I could ask him questions all the time, but unfortunately, I can't!

kanzenshuu.com/2015/07/01/dragon-ball-super-complete-showcase-event-reveals-series-plot/

Toriyama (After the DBS anime announcement):
> “Dragon Ball Super is a complete continuation of the Majin Buu story arc."
> "You know, it suddenly occurs to me that somewhere along the line the Dragon Ball anime has become quite a huge story. Please be sure to watch Dragon Ball Super on TV!"

is it safe to come into these threads now? Have the assmad Gohanfags jealous of Trunks gone away? Are the fusionfags done being autistic?

>But then the animation became worse and worse

But that's wrong retard

>vegettofags

Goodnight, sweet prince

And also they correct many errors in the Blu-Ray releases

Gogetafags are the new Gohanfags

Projecting their anger over another character because they realized their shitty filler husbando will never be relevant ever again

vegetto fags and anti trunks fags are on full rage mode

>Gogetafags are the new Gohanfags
Nope, that would be Vegettofags.

This.
I'm not even sure why he has such a huge fanbase

>D-did you see the Jenemba movie?!?!
It wasn't even that cool.

Yeah, I think everything went back to normal now. Or at least people aren't raging as hard as they did in the weekend.

>Jobetto
>Literally won the fight until they split

Sup Forums will literally lie just to create new memes

> SS 1-3 (Gold)
> SSG (Red; will never be seen again)
> SSB (Blue)
> SSR (Rosé; will never be seen again, as it was merely Black's version of SSB)

So we got...Gold and Blue. I feel like this "SS Rainbow" meme is a bit too over-exaggerated

so is it explained why black goes ss rosse instead of gold/yellow?

>won
headcanon

I wonder what's next though, and just a side note

if goku and beerus almost destroyed the universe with each punch... why did their powers seemingly die down for this future trunks arc?

There's also Trunks' SSJ Gold-Blue

But Gogetafags have:

> 10 seconds in one filler movie
> As a lame Vegetto clone in GT

What's there not to love?

Anime

kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking

>Headcanon
Learn what words mean

Zamasu had no fucking chance whatsoever up until the fusion ended
Getting hit twice is not jobbing, especially when you're winning the fight

You win a fight by defeating your opponent. Zamasu wasn't defeated. Vegetto disappeared before doing anything of importance. Trunks surpassed him. He jobbed. Get over it.

Because plot

>I’m really grateful to you. I never thought an artist like you would come along to draw the continuation of my story!

b-but did you see how he threw glitter and mad junemba blow up!!! And his jacket is like so le cool!

Can a Gogeta fan explain to me why they like him so much? Is it character design? Because he doesn't even look great either

Because they fought in space.

If they fought like that on Earth, they would've destroyed the planet.

Also Goku learned how to cancel out the universe-rippling effects of their punches during his fight with Beerus.

>Trunks surpassed him
>All he did was use a spirit bomb on a weakened Zamasu

It's like peoeple don't even watch the anime

>don't worry Gohan I'll unlock your hidden potential so you could be a strongest warrior and stop any threat to Earth
>oh did I mention that it will dissapear after a few hours?

>here Goku - take those earrings and fuse with Vegeta - but remember - you'll stay fused forever
>oh did I mention that by "forever" I mean 1 hour. Or was it 5 miuntes? I don't remember

learn to english nigga, 'won' is word that means competition is over, zamasu didnt get any weaker since he started fight with vegetto

>m-muh stardust breaker

> No base form
> Genie outfit

>Weakened
I had no idea you Vegettofags were this pathetic. Please stop spouting your dogshit headcanon to damage control Vegetto getting the shaft.

>Semantics

Okay, he was WINNING the fight until they split

>He jobbed
What the fuck lol,
Zamasu was getting his shit kicked in and had no chance

Go be autistic with buzzwords in a Jojo thread or something

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking

Wish Toriyama did the same for Toei.

based on descriptions... there can't be ANYone stronger than Broly right?

They only had him lose for plot convenience because they made him too strong so they had to make some impossible way of his death.

>born with powerlevel of 10,000 already stronger than the king vegeta
>fucking creates a ball of energy to fly through space with his dad as a baby
>rapes all of the z-fighters and goku stands no chance until he gets vegeta's energy
If they couldn't do shit as a team why does goku having vegeta's energy make such a difference in the end?
>punches him in the weak spot using the power of friendship
>still doesn't kill him
>he finally dies because goku comes back to life to cheat with gohan and blast him into the sun

Broly HAS to be the strongest character and you know it

Jobber

A wrestler who routinely loses in order to build the credibility of other wrestlers; referred to as "enhancement talent".

When did Vegetto ever look bad in the fight? Looked to me like he was in control.

The fucking retards in these threads are incredible. Look up what "headcanon" means and come back,dumbass.

Can we all just agree that super is shit? This entire show is like really bad fan fiction.

That being said, it's still fun to watch.

>Not Weakened
>Gowasu literally says his body has been damaged and he can't regenerate like he should
>Needs one, strong, final blow to do the deed
>Not fucking weakened

What benefit do you get from lying on the internet
I wonder how empty your life is for this to be the pride and joy you wake up to

>zamasu didnt get any weaker since he started fight with vegetto

Yes he did. He psychologically got weaker since Vegetto was beating him up. Towards the end Fusion Zamasu was driven mad.

Also he got physically weaker from Vegetto's beat down becayse he lost his immortality. Hence why someone like Trunks was able to kill him.

not this nor super are canon

>oh did I mention that it will dissapear after a few hours?
Are you retarded? Battle of Gods was four years after the Majin arc and Gohan still had his ultimate form.

Because he only appears in a few short scenes. That's it, really. Makes it appear as if it's got some unknown potential that would be shown with more screentime (not necessarily true tho)

>Headcanon

>Headcanon

>Jobbed

Has to be same faggot
No way this many retards are all in this thread this early in the game

Nice headcanon bruh

broly can't hold a candle to trunks, that's for sue.

LOL nice headcanon xDD

user,
People are just pretending to be retarded
Don't entertain them with your questions

>psychologically
fucking lol
he got physically weaker only because gogkus kamehameha, if goku could do this to him then trunks could kill him for sure, vegetto jobbed

>agree to anything
>on Sup Forums
you must be new

> Trunks uses Spirit Bomb
> Absorbs it with his sword
> Cuts a weakened god-tier character in half thanks to Vegetto

What was this move that Trunks used?

Or will we have to wait for Xenoverse 3 for a proper name for the attack?

You're arguing semantics, stop
He didn't win, he was winning. Is your ass still being tickled, user?

>Zamasu didn't get any weaker since he started fight with Vegetto
What the fuck?

Asspull blade

Things we know:

1. Vegetto got the shit beat out of him during their first exchange. He lost that exchange outright. So Zamasu is close enough to Vegetto's level to hurt him, meaning Vegetto isn't anywhere near strong enough to make a difference in the fight.

2. Zamasu tanked everything Vegetto did and brushed it all off. Nothing from Vegetto meant shit. And Zamasu thus outlasted Vegetto,

3, Zamasu remained, Vegetto was gone.

Thus, Vegetto jobbed. It's not hard logic to follow, user.

The Vegetto fight was actually fucking awesome, had everything I wanted

Episode was fucking ruined by Trunksue. I blame the bullshit de-fusion on him too.

It's officially called the "Toei ass pull attack". Didn't you know?

he's got a nice song
youtube.com/watch?v=2wgkrxQoJ6o

just watch the fucking episode you retard

>jobbed

Learn the definition of this word before spouting it over and over like an autist

you are a cuck just like your jobetto

It's funny I was going to tell you the same thing

Practice what you preach, you delusional retard. Nothing indicates Vegetto weakening Zamasu at all. It's just your pathetic attempt to justify your husbando being shit now.

Gowasu never said that at all. You're the one who's lying. He said his immortality has been compromised by Black being part of the body, he said absolutely nothing about him getting damaged or being weaker. Stop bullshitting. And nice projecting btw.

>Not an argument

>all these mexicans arguing about power levels in a gag show

Samefag

See:

These threads are hilarious. Both Gogeta fags and Vegito fags got BTFO and neither of them realize that they're as bad as each other.

where are the gags tho?

The only thing worse than this episode are the Trunkscucks desperately trying to damage control their faggot-haired mary sue

see your post is just a lie

>16:21:35
>16:21:43
>samefag
Retard

I don't get why people are so riled up. Instead of beam shit we got a cool slasher ending, what's the problem?
>muh asspull
Yeah Super is shit, why get mad at this particular bit?

>Gowasu never said that at all. You're the one who's lying. He said his immortality has been compromised by Black being part of the body, he said absolutely nothing about him getting damaged or being weaker. Stop bullshitting. And nice projecting btw.

What the fuck
So you think Zamasu just fusing with Black is what made him turn into that purple goop?
Not getting blasted in the fucking face and not being able to regenerate from it?

"Hurr durr he wasn't damaged"

I'm done talking to retards

You at first I was mad about the Trunksue bullshit. But now I'm actually glad it happened because of the goldmine of salt from Vegettocucks.

no, it was goku who made zamasu purple

>Goku's Kamehameha melts Zamasu's face off

>Vegetto's Final Kamehameha does literally nothing

Bravissimo

>muh asspull
Not an argument retard

>Literally calls on some lightning for a powerboost because Goku just pushed his shit in
>Wasn't damaged

Now this,
This is headcanon

>Vegito and Gogeta fags arguing who's better
>All Vegito had over Gogeta was the set timer of 1 hour
>Vegito's fusion time shortens when they use too much power
>None of them would be able to defeat fused Zamasu
>Trunks defeated fused Zamasu
Fusion fags gtfo

Not an argument, retard.

How does that contradict that Trunks killed a weakened Zamasu

>So you think Zamasu just fusing with Black is what made him turn into that purple goop?
>Not getting blasted in the fucking face and not being able to regenerate from it?
It's literally in the episode. Gowasu explains it to you. It's not my fault if you're too much of a braindead retard to understand what's spelled out to you in gigantic, golden letters.

Still not an argument retard

Manga isn't canon

You have to be a fucking idiot if you don't understand that the only reason this episode quality didn't suck was because a freelance animated it, the animation sucks when Philippines Toei do it.

>Nothing about him getting damaged

>"His healing has been compromised"
You don't need to heal if you're not damaged, you mongol

>Powering up means you were damaged
Now this,
This is missing a chromosome

More canon than Toei's shit.

>Goku blasts Zamasu
>His face is damaged, can't regenerate

That's what happened dumbass.
He didn't just turn purple like a fucking science experiment gone wrong.

it contradicts, because you claim that vegetto did some damage, but he didnt, goku did, vegetto did absolutely nothing

>gokus breaking the halo somehow turns zamasu purple

>trunks somehow turns his sword into a ki sword

>trunks ki rapes everyone left on earth for a spirit sword attack

>somehow the attack using ki from 5% of the population, and a worn out goku and vegeta manages to instantly defeat a character even vegito couldn't beat.

The show is fun to watch, but you have to admit that it's literally just Asspull the show at this point.

I'm hoping the manga clarifies a lot of stuff.

It was a "great power" that made him look like that in the first place, which was Goku's Kamehameha pushing Zamasu's blast back to his face

Stop being stupid on the internet

Still not an argument, retard.

>a gag show
user we are not in 1986 anymore...

>only this episode

You have to retarded not to realize it's been getting better since Re:RoF

Still not an argument retard

>LE XDD
>LEEEEEEEEE
DBS is fucking amazing. Your fat tears are delicious.

The Japanese loved the finale, and so did everyone on Sup Forums with taste.

>People power up out of nowhere when they're already leagues ahead of their opponent
Now this,
This is true retardation