Is Trump racist?

When we call Trump or his supporters racist as their words and actions appear to indicate, we are dismissed as "pc libtards" or "shills" who fell for "fake news". Yet Trump has a large amount of support from people who are (proudly) racist and see anti-semetic and see Trump as someone slyly bringing their racist "ethnostate" to fruition.

So which is it? Is Trump unfairly branded as a racist or is he the racist messiah? It can't be both. And if you are in the camp that think Trump is not racist and you are not racist yourself, what do you desire out of the Trump presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hoXThCb8EZA
youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello Jews!

>we
Go back to where you came from

As that philosophy guy says: not an argument.

I’m not a racist. I hate stupid. When I find it, I desire to make it leave.
Here’s a great litmus test. Prove trump is racist, since you made that claim.

wouldnt all muslims fall under mentally challenged?

homos. libcucks, and retards aren't races you fuckhead

Ask those three niggers from UCLA

I don't necessarily think Trump is racist. He cares too much about himself to be truly racist. I think he courts racists and is willing to stir the pot of racial tensions in America if he believes it will benefit him politically or financially, which is actually significantly worse considering the position that he is in. This is based on the fact that he initiated a campaign based on xenophobia against Mexican immigrants and Muslims, defended Neo-Nazis with his "both sides" speech regarding Charlotesville, has posted racist memes / images on Twitter, refused to disavow David Duke, etc. The list goes on. Usually what happens after you point out Trump's racism is that a Trump apologist uses legalistic arguments to claim there was not xenophobia or racism there, which we all know is silly.

Let me guess: because he wants a border that makes him racist?

Racism is fake news.

Why should whitey lay down and be slaughtered?

Trump's not a racist because he legitimately doesn't believe in color of one's skin but by their merit of their actions.

White nationalists know that meritocracies are good things for whites.

Is that so hard to understand?

Seriously, you need to go back. You're the cancer killing this board with shit b8 and spam

That there are non-racist reasons to want a border wall doesn't change the fact that the majority of people who want a border wall want it for racist / xenophobic reasons. It is about a genuine fear of brown people and changing demographics, not the integrity of rule of law or the economy.

Yeah because America should be ruled by whites retard.

>he legitimately doesn't believe in color of one's skin but by their merit of their actions.
That's funny considering most of the people he put in cabinet positions don't merit their positions.

People like me are the only thing keeping Sup Forums from becoming a straight echo chamber.

>when WE call trump or his supporters racist...
That’s your opener. Your exact words.
>I don’t think he’s a racist
So, you don’t think he’s a racist, but you often call him and his supporters racist.

See? Stupid proved by your own words. I can’t possibly see the color of your skin, but I absolutely hate you, because you aren’t representing yourself as someone who can navigate the English language.
Stay in school kid. You’ve got a lot to learn.

>People like me are the only thing keeping Sup Forums from becoming a straight echo chamber.
So spamming and shitting up the board is good? You're here to disrupt discussion about important topics. It's very apparent and proven by Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

'xenophobia'
'neo-nazis'
Too many dopey thought stopping buzzwords. If someone says that enforcing the already on the books immigration laws is 'racist', and you repeat it, does that make true? Or does it just mean someone is trying to demonize anyone who wants sensible limits on immigration? It seems you are too eager to accept the interpertation of events provided by the loudest, crankiest news sources.

Were 'both sides' in fact causing problems in Charlottesville? Of course. So why act appalled when someone says it? Were they actually Neo-Nazis or were they simply random white people demonstrating for their interests? Why is that a sin in and of itself? Why do you think it is?

Know who else didn't DISSAVOW David Duke? Everyone on planet Earth. Do you understand the media's game when invoking OMG David Duke's name like they do during every election to manipulate people? He's irrelevant and Trump knew that to even entertain the question was to in some way play their stupid divisive game and he didn't want to give them the satisfaction. We all got it, you missed it apparently.

If a pedophile buys one of your paintings and says he loves your artwork, do you have to take out an ad in the newspaper proclaiming your disavowal of pedophilia or does that just make you look weird and oddly complicit? He has nothing to do with you, he just said he likes you. It's not your business what he does in his private life. Think more critically about what you are told by the news media. Newsflash, they aren't your friend.

It seems like you're the one having trouble with English.

This thread isn't about whether I personally think he is racist. It is about the apparent contradiction in the reasons Sup Forums supports Trump and the reasons Sup Forums gives to defend him. Further, when I say "when WE call Trump or his supporters racist..." that includes everyone who calls Trump racist OR calls Trump's supporters racist, but not not necessarily both.

But nice try deflecting away from the point.

Fixed it for ya bro...

What does "racist" even mean? I mean, you use that word, but I don't think it means anything anymore. It's used all the time to describe all sorts of thoughts and behavior, with very little, if any, connection between them. It's really just a hollow buzzword. When no two random people can agree on the definition of a word, the word doesn't actually mean anything at all.

What? Most of them do, except for Betsy Devos and maaaybe Ben Carson, but he earned his role by being loyal to Trump. Plus Betsy's doing great.

Are you actually this fucking stupid? I feel sorry for you.

If he left the black idiots in the Chinese prison, he would be a racist. He gets them out of prison, he's still a racist.
Brain-dead liberal logic.

I thought all white people are racist so what's your point exactly? The word means shit now congratulations.

heil hitler

Yeah. Study hard.
We is all inclusive. That’s it’s definition. You think it means OR, but to any one with a child’s understanding of basic language principles, you’re attempting to backpedal and change the meaning of words.
Too bad I thought you might be serious and actually have something to say. Study hard buddy, there’s no safety net when you make it to the real world.

Leftists have watered down the word racist far too much for me to take it seriously anymore. I don’t think Trump is a racist. I think he’d fuck anyone over for a juicy deal. He’s a gamer. He plays the game.

Then I guess me and racists agree politically on some things.
Just like me and libtards may politically agree on other things.
But that's irrelevant, some racists also voted for Hillary.

The media intentionally finds easy enemies to their liberal way of thinking and blows them and their actions way out of proportion. They do this so they can label everyone who voted for Trump as uneducated and ignorant. In reality those who voted for the shareblue, correct the record, george soros, killary are ignorant and uninformed.

I've yet to see any evidence of Trump's hate. Pertaining to your image's claim though, if Trump legitimately hated all of those groups except for non-whites, he would still not be racist.

"PoC" (I fucking hate that phrase) here. People aren't racist. Actions are racist.
You can't point to anything that he's done that is overly racist. You can only make suggestions and implications based on his desire to secure the boarder and prevent people from unstable regions from coming in. Were Mexico white and Islam a European religion you would have nothing to say.

>It is about a genuine fear of brown people and changing demographics
Yeah bro we're all just clones of each other but with different levels of melanin. There's no differences in culture, behavior, or temperament that could possibly cause problems for us.

Well, you see, prejudice against certain races, believe it or not, is based in logical understanding of statistics and behaviours of certain groups of people. To call me racist does not anger me, because I am racist. Why? Because black men in america are like 6 percent of the population, yet they commit half of our country's homicide. Would it be racist of me to say that is extremely fucked up? And all we give them are handouts and benefits, yet each generation gets worse than the last. Statistically, mexicans are more violent than whites as well. And the mahority of them break the law by being undocumented. And muslims are the people that become terrorists, which is a problem for the whole world at this point. I don't want muslims, I don't want mexicans, and I don't want niggers. Because they are ACTUALLY worse than whites on average, not because I am making things up in my head. This is simply reality. If we could judge every individual on their own merits I would support that, but there are just yoo many people on earth to do that, so we racially profile to be efficient. And it is okay to be white, believe it or not. And blacks are the most racist group of people on earth btw.

It's the tried and true Democrat mudslinging strategy used during any and all elections to get non-whites on their side. It doesn't have to have any bearing on reality. White dopes are conditioned to respond to the accusation with shame, denial and revulsion, black dopes are hardwired to equate racism with satan himself and encouraged to see it everywhere they look. It's the most basic and common control word to steer people into doing just about anything. OP has yet to catch on to this. Or else he knows it and is just been jewed so hard he is unsalvagable.

Being against the law does not make something right. Do you defend slavery on the basis that it was legal at the time? Laws can be racist, either in construction or in application. You seem intelligent enough to understand this.

Equalizing neo-nazis with anti neo-nazis is simply not acceptable from the president, especially not when a woman was killed by one. The fact that it is unclear whether or not Trump supports neo-nazis and the KKK is disturbing. It is possible to unambiguously denounce racists and the KKK and also communicate the importance of protecting freedom of expression. This is something Obama may have done, but something Trump is incapable of.

Trump didn't disavow David Duke because many of Trump's supporters are David Duke supporters, or at least Trump sees is that way. Don't be stupid. Trump wasn't playing some game with the media. He just didn't want to lose political capital with a (racist) subset of America. The same with the "both sides" claim.

Says who? You?

It's not xenophobic to demand foreigners enter your country LEGALLY. Do you understand how disrespectful that is too legal immigrants that you lump then in the same boat with border hoppers!? Legitimately the people that have their citizenship after years of waiting in line are completely ignored. But you're all about some asshole that broke the line and doesn't pay taxes because they're brown? You ever think that you are racist?

Racism is the belief in a racial hierarchy.

Something being blown out of proportion doesn't mean it isn't bad. "Trump only said that some Mexicans were rapists. He said there might be good ones too! The media didn't show this!" isn't a very convincing reason to defend Trump. It's made worse by the fact that Trump does the same thing himself. You can denounce Trump and the media at the same time.

>initiated a campaign based on xenophobia against Mexican immigrants
Against illegal immigration, of course Mexico will be the main target since they're the main perpetrators, not my fault they touched the stove and got burnt
>defended Neo-Nazis with his "both sides" speech
get fucked, not everyone on that side was a Neo-Nazi thats what he means, there were people wearing Gadsden Flags who would oppose authoritarianism
>has posted racist memes / images on Twitter
I'd like to see these as long as it's not the Trump pepe
>refused to disavow David Duke
You think we're that stupid you can just continue to lie about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=hoXThCb8EZA

He is not racist! He owns a colour TV!

Again, the fact that there are laws in place does not mean anyone demanding application of the law is doing so to protect the integrity of the legal system. Do you support slavery or segregation on the basis that it was legal at the time? Do you support every single law in place today? I doubt it, so don't make that ridiculously dumb argument to avoid the fact that most Trump / wall supporters are just concerned about hearing Spanish spoken on public transit.

He did disavow David Duke and antifa are not "anti-neo-nazis"

Reality is racist though

Don't conflate the enforcement of immigration laws with the enslavement of humans. They're not at all the same thing. The American government has zero obligation to the citizens of Mexico and Central America.

What do you say to the poor black communities in southern California that literally can't work at fucking McDonald's because they're not bilingual? That's what your policy does.

He disavowed David Duke after the media forced his hand, just like with the "both sides" BS. The hesitance and the fact that he essentially has to be forced is concerning. At that point it is clearly not genuine and he is signaling to his racist supporters "I'm with you. I just need to say this to keep up appearances."

Antifa literally means anti-fascist. How are they not against neo-nazis, a neo-fascist movement?

Ok. You are stuck in a loop of just calling any and all immigration laws 'racist' by default. You are an open borders utopian I guess. Discussing it any more would be like convincing someone in a cult that they are in fact in a cult. He will insist he is doing reasonable things of his own free will and condemn you as infidel for questioning him. If disbelieving is considered a sin (i.e. racist) you will do anything to preserve your status as non-sinner. You have been perfectly ideologically demoralized and brainwashed. You can now be programmed to stand for anything that is PRESENTED as the opposite of 'racist, sexist, homophobic etc.) including harm to yourself, your children, your country. None of it matters to you because you are programmed to keep marching on with your fingers in your ears trying to find out what is 'racist' or 'nazi' this week and religiously avoiding and condemning it. It no longer matters if what is being presented is actually racist, KKK, nazi. The words alone are enough to convince you where you stand on issues if delivered by either popular consensus or authority figures.

youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ

I haven't conflated anything. I'm making the point that you can't reasonably defend a law on the basis that it's the law unless you're prepared to defend everything morally reprehensible yet legal.

I'm not arguing in favor of immigration, regardless of my actual stance. I am making the point that most people who are anti-immigration are not anti-immigration because they believe in the rule of law. They are anti-immigration because they believe brown people are a threat to them.

People can call themselves whatever they want. That doesn't mean that's what they are.

And I'm saying that slavery or segregation as a law aren't on the same level as boarder control. The former are violations of human rights, the latter is just you not respecting the sovereignty of the country. People aren't entitled to live in this country as non citizens and thus we should enforce our existing laws.

I've made an argument against slavery and for boarder control. Can you do the opposite without violating human rights and demanding that things that aren't rights are in fact rights? I'll wait

>HE CALLED US RACIST AGAIN
>GUYS HE CALLED US RACIST
See? Nobody cares. For several decades liberals have labelled everyone and everything they don't like "racist". The left has become the boy who cried wolf and nobody gives a fuck if its for real this time or not. Deal with it faggot.

Yea, I am just a sheep that needs to wake up.

Cute.

I'm actually quite nuanced in what I believe and don't necessarily agree with everything that comes out of the far left. I don't believe in open borders, but I do believe in being empathetic and pragmatic whatever the immigration policy we have in place. I am against the wall not because I believe in open borders, but because I believe the wall is a stupid idea. It won't effectively stop illegal immigration, it would wreak havoc on the ecosystems along the border, it is unnecessary spending, and it would unnecessarily hurt relations with the Mexican people as a symbol of division, which is what we don't need, regardless of how we enforce immigration law.

Are you saying they support fascism?

Trump and his supporters are racist, now fuck off.

It's okay to be White.

hating liberals is racist? are you some sort of fuckhead?

>When we call Trump or his supporters racist

If being racist is just a reflection of my own self interests, e.g. I don't want to pay for criminals, I don't want to pay for someone else's kids they neglected, won't pay for or abandoned, I refuse to accommodate any belief that excuses behavior I find abhorrent, or I refuse to dismiss race based statistics on IQ, crime and empathy., then call me racist.
We've done nothing but dump money into neighborhoods and cities where people simply won't follow the law, won't work, won't go to school, and for what? So they can make more of their own?
Immigrants can come here with barely any english and no money and succeed because it's SO FUCKING EASY. It's time to stop wasting white tax dollars and people that don't deserve entitlements. Let them go get a fucking job too.
White people don't make black fathers abandon their kids, black mothers neglect teaching their kids to read, and black children drop out of school. So why do we have to pay for when that shit happens?

Except Trump doesnt hate non-whites, and he was a fucking Democrat for most of his life

>disavow David Duke
He disavowed David Duke in the 90s during his Reform Party bid. He even called Pat Buchanan a Hitler Lover.

Sup Forums is no place for a real discussion, we're all just hear suckling at the teet of the hivemind

>and it would unnecessarily hurt relations with the Mexican people as a symbol of division, which is what we don't need, regardless of how we enforce immigration law.

actually we do need it. Mexico is a corrupt shithole that feels its entitled in its immigration, trade and law enforcement relationships with the US

Not really. The DNC is just the party of identity politics so they are always forcing -ists and -isms upon people.

They go out of their way to shine a light on to anything that can be remotely construed as fitting an -ist or an -ism on to anyone they disagree with

Oh ok. I thought you said people for immigration restrictions and enforcement of immigration laws thought that way because of racism and xenophobia, akin to slavery in it's wrongness.

Yet you are now on board with pragmatic immigration policy. Of course YOU aren't racist for this though. Don't you vote based on issues you believe in or were you convinced that voting in your interest would somehow be a sin against brown people? Your eagerness to accuse others of racism is directly proportionate to your own susceptibility to being manipulated by feared implications of your own racism. You love to throw the word around in order to demonstrate how NOT "racist" (evil/stupid) you are.

Identity politics exists on the left only because the right is defined by identity politics. It's not a coincidence that there is a media empire built on pandering to the conservative identity. Modern conservatism exists because of the audacity of people to demand legal and social equality to white males.

I said that people in favor of a border wall are largely racist and xenophobic. That is because they are. And this is not simply an assertion I make based simply on my own perceptions. It's something backed by research.

A pragmatic, empathetic immigration policy is largely what defines the mainstream Democratic position. The idea that it is mainstream for anyone not in favor of open borders to be denounced as racist is simply untrue.

Democrats and Republicans aren't mirror images of one another and do not have the same reasons for their decisions. Liberalism is about inclusivity and conservatism exclusivity. Exclusiveness has to be determined by some criteria, and for American conservatives it is largely about the color of your skin.

I'm dark, come from an immigrant family, with many variations of color... Black white brown. I voted for Trump. Not racist. It's just a leftist term used to silence people. Very clearly. Don't fall for it. People that feel strongest against illegal immigration are many times the immigrants that went through the process fairy to become citizens.

How do you feel when someone cuts in line in front of you at the grocery store? Do you gladly let it happen and let anyone else that wants to do the same, just go ahead? Probably not.

There is nothing wrong with being racist
Unfuck your mind filthy goyim

>uses molymemes not an argument as an argument
>still has no arguments
You really need to go back schlomo

>So which is it? Is Trump unfairly branded as a racist or is he the racist messiah?
I don't think he's the racist messiah.
He's racist but Hillary is still my girl.

>Hillary is still my girl.

Not going to respond to me? I waited so long

>Honestly say you want to help black people all the time.

>Hez a racist!

Fuck niggers.

says the guy starting a thread with a blantant strawman picture

start with arguments if you want arguments

I don't recognize a word created by Trotsky, fuck off kike.

most Sup Forums tards are young enough to believe in a politician. they are all lying con men. none of them care about you. im afraid youll all realize this when its too late.

- a really oldfag.

no, but is sure do wish he was.

>non-whites
[citation needed]
>liberals
not a race
>gays
not a race
>immigrants
[citation needed]
>foreigners
[citation needed]
>the mentally challenged
you said liberals twice
>those muslims
deus vult

>if you are in the camp that think Trump is not racist and you are not racist yourself, what do you desire out of the Trump presidency?
Trump is less likely than Clinton was to do shit like Obama did in Libya and Syria (supporting al-qaeda)

How can one argue Trump is still going to save the nation when he can't stop virtue signalling.

It's one thing to save a soldier trapped behind enemy lines or a political prisoner, but he used those "save our people" chips to save thieving niggers!!! Niggers!!! How can any country or person recover from that.

This is classic "look, I'm going to do something retarded for a colored person - try and match this everyone HAHA! I love the coloreds more than anyone!" Why do these stupid behaviors continue? I mean - no one gained anything from this and Trump made the obvious move of trying to score brownie points here.

This president isn't going to save anything. Even if the economy is saved, which i doubt, it's not really credit to him - because what's going to happen is things are going to collapse and a free market MUST take over - he doesn't have a choice as to whether this happens or not; and it will if there's a collapse or dissolution. The world economy is growing larger than ever before so it should be impossible for that to totally fail; even if there are undue losers in the mix.

Anyways, this "save the women and niggers" behavior has permanently put a shit stain on the underwear of the USA and Europe; and the shit has bled through the underwear and leaked onto the pants. Contrast today with world war two... disgusting.

pic related

>the mentally challenged
>you said liberals twice
Holy Fuck

Trump is racist the same way your 75-year old grandpa is racist. He was born and grew up in a racist era. Now that society is slowly trying to get rid of racism, Trump is still stuck in the past and is unwilling or unable to change his ways.

which actions are racist?
words and actions are not the same
racism cannot exist without a physical action
or institutional action
racism does not exist in the latter,
so what actions by anons is racist?
all speech is protected under 1st amendment because words do not define racism only actions do
lame ass low i.q liberal beta.

see here

>research

>When we call Trump ... racist
Literally you, moments ago.

You're a fag. Probably a jewnigger too.

I wish trump was a racist.

>Literally you, moments ago.

literally.

what's with everyone using THIS owrd wrong. why this word?

All very reasonable things to hate
Also sage

I wish he were

Fuck yea, but only because he grew up in a time when niggs still drank from separate drinking fountains and casual racism was the norm. Views that are ingrained since childhood rarely change, even if society itself changes drastically. Am fairly left leaning myself, but I may be considered a bigot 50 years from now since I don't believe in otherkin and transabled

Still not trying to win anyone over i see. you've said what you think of us, It's not true. but you keep saying it. Well, it's out of fashion. get a new wardrobe.

Oh vey, I can't stop smiling. Praise Allah for Trump. This shit is so perfect that i can hardly believe it is true. Love you all, from based pede

there is no shortcut to the answers you seek
lurk moar faggot

This is an impossibly stupid argument. If group of people A believe B and endorse person C it does not imply that C believes B.

So you're basically saying you aren't willing to give Trump credit for anything....

Trump is simply just a true American Nationalist.
Not his fault America was founded to be a white nation and he is simply fighting for his people's homeland.