FAKE SIGNATURE, MOORE = INNOCENT

ooooh boy fake news is gonna get btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=N0eXpU35nZ8

Wil Ben Cuckpiro and Cucktional Review apologize?

>Took a little time to figure out the signature issue for myself. Besides the yearbook ink inconsistencies, which were telling, the letter similarities are completely bunk. I could've done better forging it myself.

twitter.com/GraphicArtMaddy/status/930849837045731329

see also

and

and the final straw

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/15/roy-moore-campaign-to-gloria-allred-release-the-evidence-to-determine-whether-there-is-fraud/
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/locals-were-troubled-by-roy-moores-interactions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall
youtube.com/watch?v=pk6ci1xzxuQ
youtu.be/GIKA82luklk
archive.is/5cXDb
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/10/22/gloria_allred_says_clinton_didn_t_sexually_harass_monica_because_she_welcomed_it/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/14/gloria-allred-hillary-clinton-delegate-democratic-convention/
breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/11/10/alabama-accuser-deletes-anti-moore-postings-facebook-rants-removing-trump-office/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/exclusive-stepson-of-roy-moore-accuser-accusations-one-hundred-percent-a-lie/
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/roy-moore-disingenuous-defense
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AND THE BITCH REFUSED TO RELEASE THE YEARBOOK FOR EXAMINATIONS
>Following the public request from Moore’s campaign, Allred released a statement that she and her client would only agree to the examination of the yearbook by “an independent expert or experts” after a U.S. Senate committee agrees to initiate a hearing into the Moore accusations, CNN reported.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/15/roy-moore-campaign-to-gloria-allred-release-the-evidence-to-determine-whether-there-is-fraud/

B-B-B-B-BUT HE WAS BANNED FROM A MALL

> A former manager of the mall, who began working there in the late eighties, confirmed the existence of a ban list, but did not recall Moore being on the list during the manager’s tenure there. Barnes Boyle, who is eighty-six, also managed the mall, from 1981 to 1998. His wife, Brenda, told me that Moore was a longtime acquaintance of his—they went to the Y.M.C.A. together often—and that he planned to vote for him. The recent allegations against Moore, the Boyles thought, are likely liberal propaganda and, as Brenda put it, “a sign of the times.”

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/locals-were-troubled-by-roy-moores-interactions-with-teen-girls-at-the-gadsden-mall

Nice work turbo autist

youtube.com/watch?v=pk6ci1xzxuQ

Do not let liberals get away with this shit, heed Moly's advice

Allred appeared on CNN & refused to answer whether the signature had been forged.

youtu.be/GIKA82luklk

ACCUSERS FB USERNAME:

classiclady1961
>classiclady1961
classiclady1961
>classiclady1961

Archive it while it's still up

kekful Pic related from her recent timeline.

ARCHIVE OF ACCUSERS FB LIKES

archive.is/5cXDb

----------------------------------------------------------
GLoria Allred is he rotten core of this whole thing:

rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/10/22/gloria_allred_says_clinton_didn_t_sexually_harass_monica_because_she_welcomed_it/

Allred says Rapin Bill didn't harrass Monica, because she wanted it

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/14/gloria-allred-hillary-clinton-delegate-democratic-convention/

Allred was a HRC delegate at the DNC

--------------------------------

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/11/10/alabama-accuser-deletes-anti-moore-postings-facebook-rants-removing-trump-office/

we know

Stepson of Roy Moore Accuser: Accusations ‘One Hundred Percent a Lie’

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/16/exclusive-stepson-of-roy-moore-accuser-accusations-one-hundred-percent-a-lie/

>inb4 >breitbart
video linked

keep this thread as an easy place to remember the evidence and spread the word

Nice work fellow autist

i'll bump a few times

Good work

Don't forget Allred has multiple bar investigations against her right now.

thanks

we need meme squadrons to organize the evidence and spread it in easy to understand ways

Anyone in Bama? You could print posters with this info and paste them around town

Shills BTFO!!!!

she should be in jail

she keeps doing the same bullshit time and again

Bump

bum p

Why did she refuse to answer anyway? All she had to do was say "no", it's not like they're gonna let anyone examine the yearbook

In my opinion, he needs a ledger for the colors, help make it cohesive. Its a bit hard to follow without a good look as it is right now.

Why do they always go for the sex scandal smear, they did it with trump and had their neutered attack Dogs of the media pounce, but to no affect, these guys really have the chutzpah to use the same bullshit over and over.

Oompah, Loompah, boopity bump.
We're gonna kick the shills in their rumps.

b

that's better than sex.

bb

If the sig is shit you must acquit

find a signature of his from the late 70s/early 80s to compare, otherwise this is nonsense.

If cell phones didn't exist at that date, you've no choice but to exonerate.

If the restaurant did not serve beer, the accused is in the clear.

>Dilbert
>Delbra
>Delvra
What the fuck was the assistants actual name?

because it's fake and she wants more time to keep stalling until he loses, when proving his innocence wont matter anumore
I didnt make it, I saw it on wictor's feed
there was a fuckload of shills yesterday, but they calmed down now

the DA is the smoking gun, the fags thought it meant "district attorney", but it's his assistant's initials from when he signed HER FUCKING DIVORCE PAPERS

she was A-okey with him being in her divorce case, even had his sign with the DA on it, yet somehow the hoe cant mention his name without crying nowadays

Da fuck is wrong with you. He signed it DA because he was assistant DA. Dude loves to pretend to be things he isn't. Just like he still calls himself a judge when he was removed from the court in disgrace.

Like I said, find his sig from the 70s and compare, otherwise you are wasting your time.

Notice how Moore has yet to file a lawsuit? Dude never will, he does not want this in any court.

We will see the fall of Gloria Allred.

Praise Kek

>no proofs

It isn't even his signature fag, it's a stamp. Keep up with the news to justify your $, shill

And where is HER lawsuit, huh?

MORE WICTOR WISDOM

another hole in their story
also the DA is from when he was a JUDGE, during her DIVORCE. They thought it stood for District Attorney and copied it because they're retards

>when proving his innocence wont matter anymore
But this is happening in Alabama, "presumption" of innocence, still matters there

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/roy-moore-disingenuous-defense
Not sure how true this is, but apparently, he didn't even preside over her divorce, his assistant just signed the papers, it doesn't really mean much though, since the D. A. thing is still incriminating enough

Do we know the actual origin?

It's been too long, she can't sue. However he can sue for defamation. Why hasn't he?

Why hasn't he said this? Why are you looking for excuses for him? If this was true, why doesn't he just say it.

Moore is as innocent as O.J. Simpson, stop turning a blind eye just because he's on the same side of politics as you. Don't be a shill.

because it's bullshit

The difference is that OJ had actual evidence used against him, the only thing they have on Roy Moore is a forged signature

And dead giveaway behavior of a guilty man

thats exactly what they say in the vid in the op

at least pretend, shill

Calls out political attack for what it its, “guilty”.... senpai really?

Like what? denying that he dated totally legal 16-18 year old girls when it was normal in a time when it isn't?

gotta check wictor's feed

So why does "D.A." look astonishingly similar to the notarized initials on the deadbeat whore's divorce papers? Fuck off shill. You know exactly what happened: this idiot looked at Roy Moore's signature on her copy of the ruling and decided to write down the whole damn thing.
>with a different kind of ink too

It's not normal to date 16 yr olds that's statutory rape

I didn't say those were okay just because they were democrats. I find those men equallly as nasty. But Roy Moore is just as bad.

It's just another kikery-filled article.that does nothing to address the source of the template for Nelson's forgery.

Yeah, but Moore's lawyer made a big deal about the whole "she lied about never meeting Moore" issue when they really never did meet

Legal age of consent in Alabama is 16, and has been further back than 40 years ago.

Just want to let you guys know something horrible happened at work today. A guy I talked to said he was going to write in Luther Strange on election day. It has been a little over a week since this came out and one guy out of the 100 I deal with on a monthly basis said they will not vote for Moore...it is over.
Don't even bother voting Moore...FUCK!

Then it was a terribly framed argument. However, had Moore not been the person to dismiss the case, then the forgery would have never happened, since it is the only proven contact between Moore and Nelson, even if it is secondhand.

>that's statutory rape

Why are so many Americans ignorant of their own laws?

Forgot picture

>Florida, 18 is general but 16-17 allowed for partners no older than 23
Weird.

So-called Romeo clause. I think we have something similar now that the age of consent in Canada was recently (last 10 years or so) bumped up from 14 to 16. 14-16 is still a grey area if the other party is up to 18.

Dating a girl - no matter how young - isnt statutory rape. Rape, even the statutory kind, requires some sort of sex act.