Is Islam the final redpill?

Think about it. Socially conservative, put God first, don't give women the right to vote, and don't dress their women like whores. Pic related.

Face it Sup Forums. We need Islam in the West.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nT56XzZjM2s
english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/02/20/Going-to-Mars-is-Haram-new-fatwa-says-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

>red hijab with black robe

Reminds me of that tranny avatarfag who used to spam Islam threads here like a year or two ago, lol

t. Dirty Franc.

youtube.com/watch?v=nT56XzZjM2s

the solution is a moralist purge, we need a Goldenbaum

Islam bans space colonization.

Would agree if Islam didnt encourage Inbreeding and child abuse

Good, hopefully they stay here FOREVER

do you have a single fact to back that up?

the hydroponics workers are violating 'awrah

Girls on the left
is a Native, most likely is racially aware like those kind of chinks

“Girl” on the right
is an immigrant, part negro inbred subhuman herself believes in islamic egalitarianism of race

Oy vey! Racist!

Islam is a scourge that must be uprooted from this world and burned

I know a mexican girl who converted to islam, wears the full get up. Last bombadon she decided she didnt want to fast cause she was too hungry & said it was between her & god so who cares, Im just waitin to hear she got beheaded.

WRONG

white sharia. No need to "submit" to Islam.

kys
sage this shit
or convert to muslim hate thread

we dont need their sand nig genetics

>is Islam the final redpill
>only states a few things about women
>ignores everything else

I give it a 5/10. There are better Ideologies/Religions desu, and it definitely isn't praying 5 times a day while having to keep lying to myself that I'm allergic to pigs and alcohol.

Islam is a distraction from the Truth of Jesus Christ and his sacrifice on the cross and the traditions on the religions always attempts to degrade him to the level of mere prophets like Moses and Muhammad while the Qu'ran correct refers to him as a "Word from God" or "The Word" and attributes many miracles, including His virgin birth and completely sinless life.

Yet, somehow. Muhammad is a fundamentally more important figure in the grand scheme of the three Abrahamic Religions, but why?
The Lord said that you can tell a lot about a person or anything really based on the sort of fruits they provide, What sort of fruits have Muhammad yield versus the fruits of Christ? One was a warlord who raped, pillaged, murdered his way across Arabia and the entire Middle East while the other claimed to die for the salvation of all mankind.

Muhammad, at the end of the day, was a sinner and since sin is so destructive that even one will cause great lawlessness within and around, as Sin is disobedience from God's laws and Word.

It's clear, even from a simple theological perspective looking at nothing more then the three holy books for each, That Christ is King and Messiah.

He is NOT just a prophet, but the fulfilment of their toils, suffering and work. Madhi is simply riding on Jesus coattails in the Qu'ran's version of end of days after all.

As we all are.

>No need to "submit" to Islam.
>still uses the word 'sharia', which is the arabic word for law

No. Islam is none of those things. It masquerades as the greatest ideology ever to resist the deception of the jews, but they themselves have been caught by the enemy affliction. Their obsession with following the law of this backward barbarian has led them to pedophilia, savagery, rape, slaughter, and mistreatment of people and animals.

> muslims keep women in line!

By beating them and pouring acid on your daughter's face.

> muslims respect all life

Except pigs and dogs and anything that isn't a beloved animal of the prophet. They treat animals worse than jews do.

> ramadan! muh fasting!

most muslims get fucking fat from ramadan since they pretend to be all righteous and fast for the day, then eat ten thousand tonnes of caloric asshole between 1-2am

> muslims hate jews!

the saudis are literally jews

> the muslims hate gays!

saudi arabia and iraq are some of the gayest places in asia despite their rampant hatred for it. 'The Kingdom in the Closet'
> but BAAAAASED middle easterners!

I'm one, and I'm ten times as based as any lebanese muslim because I follow the lessons of conservatism and masculinity, without succumbing to animalistic barbarism. My people have the sword along with the sheathe. We are strong, but humble, and have combined might with civilization. You can't have just one or the other. Don't believe me? Go look at Persian zoroastrians, Egyptian and Ethiopian christians, iraqi christians, and many more. You'll see that the only based thing about muslims is that most of them happen to be arabs. And arabs would be ten times as great without Islam.
If you still don't believe me, go befriend an arab christian family and you'll see that they are not only decent people, but wealthy, cultured, and very easily assimilated into the West. An ethnically identical arab family, which is muslim instead, is a disaster in comparison.

Islam is the cyanide pill

>islamic
>putting god first

Yeah nah they worship their father the devil.

Only one religion today is being persecuted, stifled, crippled, made fun of, and sought-out for destruction, and it is Christianity. TRUE Christianity. The combination of the virtues of Jesus Christ, the Son of GOD, and the beauty of the European SPIRIT. I can't fucking believe that I,

> a
> fucking
> TREE

is more of a europhile than most whites on earth. Do not forget your ancestors. Not the sperm-drinking flea-infested barbarians that destroyed civilization. The crusaders, scientists, philosophers, and everyday heroes that devoted their life to Christ.
I do not pray for the death of muslims. I pray for the death of ISLAM. I pray that all of my middle eastern brothers and sisters join me with Christ.
There is no force mightier than love.

Not liberal garbage SJW 'loooove', but LOVE of country, people, spirit, art, tradition, and civilization. Love of God. Come back to Jesus Christ, anons. If you mean to tell me that I, a lebanese, am more patriotic about european christendom than you are, then you have truly been lost.

FUCK no.
Just because a few of their values may overlap with traditional western values doesn't mean anything.
Fucking shill, eat shit.

Yes

> flag

get out of here israeli demon force. you backstabbed my people multiple times, both christian and muslim. you are the antithesis of Jesus Christ. He is the truth of this world, and you are the lie. He is love, and you are hatred. He is STRENGTH and you are power. Those two are as different as light and dark.
also hezbollah is pissed, jews btfo

>put God first
Fuck you.

The true God is in Man. It is Man's duty to recognize what is right and what is wrong and to uphold those laws by man's self. One cannot be righteous held at daggerpoint by dogma and the belief in divine consequence. Such faith is without value.

Introspection is the true faith. You recognize what is right. And then you choose to not be a douchebag. You choose to be better. You choose to help others. You decide that things have value. And then you act in a covenant with yourself.

That is true faith. That is strength. Being true to yourself and walking the path and deciding that goodness and valor have value and that you should strive to be strong to defend the weak.

What the fuck do they have under those hoods FOR FUCK SAKE. I have been tempted to sperg out and yank it off in public before, but my mind stops my autism before it strikes. TELL ME Sup Forums DO THEY SECRETLY HAVE BOMBS? THE TRUTH OF THE UNIVERSE?
FUCKING BURGERS????

sometimes i think islam would be good for the west

>literally Semitic faith that uses Arabic as the main language
Meanwhile 1/3 of French Arabic mudshit women are married to niggers, but that’s okay because they are one in MudLlah and PedoHAMmed

No, Jesus Christ is the final redpill, literal teaches you how do miracles and how to live forever. All you have to do is give God all the glory and trust in him and pray and if tou believe he will donit and it's within his will he will do it

No, this is.

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/02/20/Going-to-Mars-is-Haram-new-fatwa-says-.html

>fatwa
you don't understand Islam.
Theres a "Fatwa" for everything. No one gives a shit.

truly if Sup Forums wanted to cleanse the world of degeneracy, either islam, fundimentalist mormonism, or some branch of christian fundimentalism would be the best places to go.

mainstream christianity is full of the kinds of halfhearted adherence to doctrine that allows degeneracy, Paganism is just LARPing (either in the "feminist/mother goddess"-Wiccanism, or the edgelord "we wuz vikings n' Teutons n' shit" flavors it's all LARPing), and those are the choices most Sup Forumslacks are familiar with.

Sup Forumsestine your time is nigh.

A fatwa saying that space colonization is HARAM, not just a generic fatwa.

Depends on which Islam you're talking about, the way it's portrayed or it's true teachings.

Fuck off with your pussy ass authoritarian fantasies. Freedom of expression, even when it means dressing like a degenerate whore, is more important than your shitty feelings about her. Grow the fuck you.
Or just move to Saudi Arabia and stop spewing your retarded shit out into the universe.

Well if you put it that way, yeah I guess we do. I don't mind being Islamic if that means I get 72 anime virgins when I do.

Well it is the most right wing religion so why not

With Islam you also get:
-child brides/sex
-sexual abuse of young boys
-killing gays
-sexual abuse of animals
-killing anyone who is not muslim
-polygamy
-honor killings
-kill in the name of "allah," go to heaven

Yeah, we need islam like a fish needs a bicycle.

i want to fuck red hair girls holes until her eyes cry with my cum

That's right goy, let your wife, your daughters, your sisters and your family dress as whores!
Let them be eye candy for all, share them with the world!
If you aren't a cuckold who shows off his wife, you aren't really "free" are you now?

>I know! We'll just adopt another kike religion! That'll show them pesky jews

There are (((people))) on this website that are this dumb,

you see islam there ?

No. Islam is the bluest of blue pills. Fuck off.

Ill convert to islam as soon as we kill all existing current muslims

>child brides/sex
You are permitted to marry once they have menstruated, usually at 14.
>sexual abuse of young boys
No where in the Quran does it permit this.
>killing gays
Only a faggot redditor would be against this
>sexual abuse of animals
?
>killing anyone who is not muslim
Killing pagans is permitted, killing Christians who pay Jizya is not
>polygamy
It's written that this isn't for everyone, only very good men can handle more than one wife
>honor killings
Maybe this might not be clear to a homo loving Amerimutt, but your honour is more important than money
-kill in the name of "allah," go to heaven
Performing Jihad against tyrants like Assad in the name of God sends you to paradise.

Look at your fellow Islam hating friends in this thread, they love fags and want women to dress as whores. This is why Western society is in the mess it is currently in. Weak white men have lost their way and abandoned their religion and with it any morality they once had.

In this picture you see a Christian family, where the wife has some modesty and the husband has given her two children.

Amerimutt redditors please leave.

I don't like or want Islam either..but explain how it is a blue pill? It's not.

Mongoloid, islam has no honour- it’s not racial.

t. 12 year old that unironically believes that space colonization is possible

HAHAHAHA, a fucking slav calling someone else a mongoloid? A slav preaching about racial purity?
Are you joking?
Race doesn't matter, piety does.

islam is chicken nuggets

>Fuck off with your pussy ass authoritarian fantasies. Freedom of expression, even when it means dressing like a degenerate whore, is more important than your shitty feelings about her. Grow the fuck you.
>Or just move to Saudi Arabia and stop spewing your retarded shit out into the universe.

Would look better with hair.

>inbred part negro subhuman can’t comprehend the ultimate value of inheritance, bloodlines and family dignity
Why am I NOT surprised?

Why so many Muslim posts tonight? All religion will die off as people decide to think for themselves.

I'm 100% white, unlike you my mongolian blood friend. You will have no family dignity by the time your son is a fag and your daughter is dressing like a whore. You will have no inheritance once your government takes it.
Only a government which rules with sharia can be fair and just, because only God's law is perfect.

>White
>not racist
Paki please. Those Whites who don’t exhibit racial awareness, and especially preachy with that must be killed. I’m all for honor killings and extermination of nonwhites even

We don't have the resources to do that shit kiddo.

Post a pic of your supposedly non mongolian eyes and I'll start taking your comments about 'killing nonwhites' seriously.
woah man i know... if only we could be smart like you... if only everyone had a neckbeard and sat around watching the amazing atheist all day.. smoke weed man whoahh yeahhh bruhh

>is fine with his sons and daughters dating arabs and niggers
>screeches about honor
Just kill yourself roach
Empathy for in group, zero empathy for out-group and those who threat the in -group. You may claim that crucifiying 10-15 European degenerates won’t work, but trust me - soon you’ll see FAR more modesty and decency from the natives.

Some cunt speaks about how those of other race can be as Russian/German/Dutch? Kill her whole family including 4th cousins.

Some asshole is guilty of hiring nonwhites? Burn him alive on camera and drop the tape on liveleak

You can debate how moral or not what I’m saying is, but you can’t debate that it sure did and does work

>still no image of his 100% aryan face
Okay Genghis, I agree with your plans for genocide.

>on tonight's episode of basement larper who has never run a business or dealt with employees

Oy Vey! Get along goys!

Tbh slavs have balls much bigger than britbongs and their woman are hotter then britbongs.

Dude, let's be honest here..russia and slavs are keeping their house cleaner than yours. Is that why you are mad

Validity of your ideas lie in your appearance
Did both actually and Im still yet to figure how advocating honor killings affects your professional ethnics. If anything, who would trust a cuck that is not being able to cut his own’s daughter throat to cut a good deal?

As much as I hate the SJW 3rd wave feminist movement, I need to at least have a baseline level of intellectual respect for my spouse. Any woman who willing forfeits all of her rights and dresses like a ghost in the name of a 2000 year old fucktard sandnigger doesn't have my respect.

Underrated post.

pic related

Btw does anyone notice how out of the three Abrahamic religions, Christianity and Islam preach racial equality (inb4 some zealot shits some bible quotes) while Judaism is tribal and believes in the ultimate supremacy of their people?

How does nobody else recognize golems for what they are?

Catholics or Protestants?

Will we have Pope Xiao Ming?

We need sexbots, artificial wombs and gas chambers.

Good goy. One shiny shekel has been deposited into your account.

>don't give women the right to vote,

Women can vote in I believe every single Muslim country, even Saudi Arabia.

What Sup Forums wants the most is "Sharia law for white people"

Not religious though just "redpilled" (which is basically a huge internet cult)

You're the same tard that posted the "wimmen as chattle pill" thread yesterday aren't you, figures you'd be a mohammad

i think you find your answer in the 2. letter to the Corinthians or whatever it's called in your inferior language.

Also what the fuck about golems?

That's my cousin, Abdullah.

Golems are basically Jewish proxies which give the appearance of acting autonomously but actually serve their vested interests.

Christian mobs desecrating Roman temples is a great example of this; the Jews didn't need to destroy the "idolatry" of their imperial oppressor because they had ideological bedfellows to do it for them.

No matter how much Christianity was Aryanized by the Europeans, all the Jewish mythology and conditioning inherent in the religion is like a time bomb in the basement of our civilization.

It's paradise friend.

Which is the best Muslim country?

>implying
I'd fuck the absolute shit out of the girl in the Tuks and send the mehmetsita back. Also they're both media consumed THOTs from different worlds.

Damn

yes pls

One does not simply.

>Recently voted faggotry legal
>Talking shit about any other country

Kek you degenerate criminals need to be kicked out yet again

No. Every time I see some subhuman filth walking around my country with a towel around her head, I just want to kill it for its own good.

I would smell both their sneakers after a hot day in the city, and cum all over the innards of my underpants.

How's Afghanistan treatin' ya, cunt?

>put God first
more like a violent false prophet

Haha jokes on you, no women will mother my baby faggot

MOOOOOOOMMMMM

REDDIT SAID WE'RE GOING TO SPACE

CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW COOL IT'LL BE?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Gonna need less edge on that.jpg

What kind of filthy son of a whore are you? Someone's trying to get over the fact that he has a slutty sister that got raped in 56% mulattomerica ahahahahahah
Nice seeing your whores walking in thongs mongrelino

Sage