Show is called Poco’s UDON World. No fucking Udon nowhere to be seen

Show is called Poco’s UDON World. No fucking Udon nowhere to be seen.
It's not even comfy and the tanuki isn't even cute to continue watching this piece of shit.

He ate Udon last episode.

Thx for your opinion.

>the tanuki isn't even cute
Take that back!

Maybe I should promote my fishing website over there.

>6 episodes in
>we see the first underwhelming bowl of Udon. not even how it's freshly made etc.
wew sasuga

The thing is pretty cute, but I don't understand. How old is it actually? Isn't it just pretending to be a kid?

Shitty barakamon ripoff

Fuck i want a barakamon sequel
Handa-kun was unfunny shit

That's a pretty bad translation of the moonspeak title.

Probably because the Japanese title is even more retarded.

He ate it episode 1 with his hands too, dammit.

The only similarity this has to Barakamon is that the MC looks identical to Handa.

Also his waifu being a dude.

I was honestly expecting a show where they show you how to make various varities of udon

So disappointed. Also the tanuki is a boy which killed my boner

>is a boy
yes, and?

>Not liking "The Golden Furball of Udon Country"

>using an inaccurately poetic title
It's Udon's Country's Gold-Color Hair Ball.

user, I have a slight suspicion that you might be a bit of a faggot.

You're just being autistic, it's not inaccurate just because you're conjugating words to make them make sense in the language you're translating to.

Tough. Go bitch about titles not being accurate across languages with people who give a shit about your idiotic opinion.

>Tough. Go bitch about titles not being accurate across languages with people who give a shit about your idiotic opinion.
woah there, I don't know why you're so mad friendo, nobody's bitching about anything except you. The fact is that "The Golden Furball of Udon Country" is an accurate translation of the Japanese title, while "Poco's Udon World" is just a random name slapped on the show for western audiences, it's not a matter of opinion.