Australian Man Pleads Guilty to 5 Anti-Gay Grindr Beatings

thewest.com.au/news/wa/perth-man-pleads-guilty-to-five-brutal-bashings-in-which-he-lured-gay-men-through-dating-app-grindr-ng-b88661754z

James Joseph Katchan, 20, yesterday pleaded guilty in WA’s District Court to the five attacks, four of which happened over 10 days in January.

One victim was left with bleeding on the brain and another hit over the head with a modified baseball bat.
Another man, Cody Parkinson, 19, also admitted his part in the last bashing in March, after his image was used to lure the 57-year-old victim to a park where he was set upon by four men who punched, kicked and stomped on him and left him for dead.

The first of Katchan’s attacks was on January 21. He searched out the 35-year-old victim online and arranged to meet him at a park in Kenwick.

When the victim approached Katchan, he was greeted with the slur “hey faggot” before being punched repeatedly.

The attack was filmed on Katchan’s phone.

State prosecutor Hannah Milligan said the man was left with cuts, a fractured eye socket and black eyes, and was required to stay overnight in Royal Perth Hospital for treatment.

Two days later, Katchan snared another victim, this time at a park in Canning Vale, where a 33-year-old was hit over the head with a baseball bat embedded with metal rings.

The bat was later found at Katchan’s house by police.

The victim needed five stitches to a cut on his head.

Five days later, another man was lured to an oval adjacent to a Canning Vale primary school, where he was kicked and punched before locking himself in his car to escape.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-E-P_g75ciM
etsy.com/uk/people/Ragnavaldr
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-01/man-who-added-acid-to-sydney-gay-club-lubricant-dispenser-avoids/7984378
youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8y5ctmiE&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=_UVsBbddLCQ&t
youtube.com/watch?v=qU5PJjB1GrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based straya cunts

Madman Status: Absolute

is cody parkinson a FTM tranny trying to convince her bros she's a real man?

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

discord gg/zamwgsS

worked didnt it

>questioning your sexuality?
the penis goes in the vagina

Son of Croc Dundee?

Die fag!!

good stuff cunt

You're fucking disgusting degenerates and you should all be fed to dogs.

The eternal Strayan strikes again

If he kept it to only trannies nobody would have cared enough to look for him.

Based Oz-bro. I bet he let them suck him off first

btfo

He's going to have to show his asshole and the inside of his penis in front of other guys now.

>Modified baseball bat
Modified how?

What a bunch of degenerate savages

Violent in groups
High probability of being knuckle dragging tradies
Extremely high probability they all got loaded on ice beforehand

Nig nog behaviour

t. Aussie

It would be way worse. Gay men are still cis men, thus only have a low rung on the intersectional oppression ladder

Probably walking dead fags
*leans back*

>Two days later, Katchan snared another victim, this time at a park in Canning Vale, where a 33-year-old was hit over the head with a baseball bat embedded with metal rings.

Now he can go to prison and convert to Islam. White Sharia NoW!

بسم الله أوله و أخره

I would have slaughtered this cuck, why are gays so effeminate and soy?

t. bi master race

based

Based Australia

Reminder:
youtube.com/watch?v=-E-P_g75ciM

Okay, only somebody fucking dumb enough to meet a stranger in private is going to fall for this. 9/10 homos that do are sluts. Not saying I approve but it somewhat tempers my attitude towards it

saved

good lad
etsy.com/uk/people/Ragnavaldr

But you should be able to safely meet a girl you matched on Tinder? I know this is probably more in the realm of fantasy for you.

There is nothing based or noble about violence, especially group violence on the unwilling - if you larp as such, you're not anymore conducive to advancement of the West than a cuckold soyboy.

attacking people without the chance for a fair fight is degenerate. Hope these faggots get hit hard by the book

>But you should be able to safely meet a girl you matched on Tinder?
lol no

>When the victim approached Katchan, he was greeted with the slur “hey faggot” before being punched repeatedly.

The white man awakens

Yeah it's not like catfishing is a thing, dumbshit

Faggots aren't human and should be beaten on sight

Wanna meet up at the oval, toughguy?

> yankee

Opinion irrelevant.

not what the other fellow expected when Katchan messaged him about placing a ring around a long rigid shaft

I don't know where you got the idea that I condone this when I literally said the opposite. Can you read?

>bi

no such thing for men, user

holy shit look at this websurfer!

>noice m8

avago ya fuckin poofta

Bruce is a fucking madman.

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-01/man-who-added-acid-to-sydney-gay-club-lubricant-dispenser-avoids/7984378

youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8y5ctmiE&t=3s

The day of the nightclub is coming faggots

good for him, he got caught and owned up.

I'm surprised that they're allowed to own bats at all, let alone heavily modified assault bats. Don't you cunts need a license for those?

Guy looks like a fag. Totally projecting

>ever giving this raving peabrain bibletard attention

This man is literally doing God's work.
Finally an Aussie with balls.

>cunt: the movie, part 2
>poofta boogaloo

This made my day

>not putting him in charge of the faggot death squads in the dystopian future

this guy is a straight up loser. No wonder the christian community even doesnt like him

please tell me this is a girl

Lubricant dispensers? What, like car engine oil? Or bearing grease?

Are gay clubs code for workshops?

imagine you're on /pol lurking and suddenly you look to your left and see fucking pic related staring at your computer.
fuck ...

What does this muslim even do other then rant about muh queers to a room of dottering geriatrics? I cringe-laughed at the time he jumped up on the podium to whine about how the gay agenda is oppressing him

nice

A. Catfishing is a thing
B. Women are less threatening than men
C. it's a general rule not to meet people in private, as you don't know who you're meeting. That's not a gay thing, that's an all purpose thing.

But you naturally couldn't apply critical thinking so you dragged sexuality into this argument anyway.
Fuck yourself retard.

>loaded on ice
I guarantee it, shit is a plague

you realize you've caught gay now

proof

You sound like a nervous faggot to me.

He created one of the most viewed anti-Zionist documentaries ever made. He has also debunked the holocaust, endorsed slavery, endorsed women being chained to the kitchen, and wants to throw faggots off buildings.

His sermons are great and his worldview is based.

youtube.com/watch?v=_UVsBbddLCQ&t

Fag detected.

Sodomites deserve death.

>48% still berieve fags should be incarcerated or worse
Wow so progressive. I'm sure the libruls will be happy to know their support of Islam is no longer doublethink

This is literally what closet homos did in boogie nights. These guys probably jerked off afterwards.

Looks like a chick with a glue-on mustache.

and he is ok with niggers fucking our women
fuck outta here with that faggot shill cuck

>hey faggot instead of hey you gay cunt or hey poofter

Fucking yank wannabe cunts.

What a sweet young man, tolling out the LORD's vengence upon the sodomites. I pray that God will get him off with no repercussions so he can kill a few more faggots

>anti-Zionist documentaries ever made. He has also debunked the holocaust, endorsed slavery, endorsed women being chained to the kitchen, and wants to throw faggots off buildings.
Literally a fucking mudslime lmao. The only difference is he substitutes worship of one semite in sandals for another

A yankee larping as a straight man

LOL

>Knuckle dragging tradies
Spotted the cuck who has to get real men to come to his place to get things fixed

Go charge a grandma $200 to replace a dunny seal

>aussie
>name is Katchan
>chan

Our memes are out of control

>His sermons are great and his worldview is based
I can't tell which would be worse; that the morons who like this guy are Richard Spencer level shills and plants, or that useful retards get played into pushing the pendulum as far right as they can to help (((them))) balkanize this country.

>endorsed slavery, endorsed women being chained to the kitchen, and wants to throw faggots off buildings.

Plant it is.

Inb4 the
>fuck off shill Sup Forums has always been an authoritarian and christian board!

Lesbian, gay, bisexual, or questioning your sexuality?

discord gg/Zek2jQ

mmmmmmm
y-ye-y ....
no it still has a benis

Shit I've only been charging 150.

you should probably kill yourself

top lad

>His sermons are great and his worldview is based.

He's like the gift that keeps on giving.

youtube.com/watch?v=qU5PJjB1GrM

>James Katchan. Student at Australian International School Jakarta

Was he converted?

Seriously fuck this guy give him the death penalty. I’m no fan of faggots but this is just fucking retarded. How does it affect your life that much that you have to seek out gays and bash them. Fuck people suck

Katchan is based af

Yeah guys use that as a cover in California and most of Canada tell the wife and kids you're going to the "gay sex club" so you can get out of the house but really you're working on carpentry projects or fixing a motorcycle.

Will mass bashings of poofters like in the "50s" make a return?

I'm just laughing at the fact that a 57 year old man was using grindr. That must've been awkward for his grandson, to teach his grandpa to cruise for twinks on the iPhone.

Wait, what am I talking about... that's what they live for.

Kill yourself faggot

Aussies are so fucking based

His social media stuff suggests he's a pagan, but I didn't see anything recent under his legal name.

k, i understand when they cut the extra bits off you'll feel much more comfortable when spoon-hugged to sleep at night, but somehow someway you'll feel the aftertaste of testosterone and get a permanent boner kill.

also
>not saying downright no
u gay

Not all heroes wear capes

Hopefully he goes after soyboys next.

That guy used to troll border patrol checkpoints didn't he? He looks like Matthew Fox from Lost now

Wtf I love Australia now

Every fag deserves the noose, God specifically calls them abominations
Sodomites need to be whipped