Stop hating Israel

Stop hating Israel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>muh israel shill thread number 73663672872

okay bibi bb >3

No

I go to Israel all the time and they are very nice people. Very based.

Actually agree, in the end, they won, I despise with all my spirit how they did it, but they won. Would love to visit and walk around. Looks like a neat place.

honestly don't even have the energy to hate israel anymore
the were totally right about muslims
I just wish they could stand on their own and didn't beg for aid every year

>Israel

No such thing.

Why do you hate Israel?

>Why do you hate Israel?
Pic related.

>Stop hating Israel
No.

Fake News

>Fake News
Oy vey! Everything that tells the truth about Israel and the Jews is fake news, right?

>the were totally right about muslims
>almost everything I know about Muslims is what the Jews tell me in the Jew controlled media and literature.
hmmm

quit taking muh money and expanding and I really got no beef

Hate? I love based ethnostates that take no shit from immigrants.

Pretty much this t.b.h.

>I love based ethnostates
There is no such thing as Israeli ethnicity so you're going to have to find your ethnostate somewhere else.

Met a jew today, took maybe 30 minutes before he started talking about nazis and the holocaust

fucking kikes are truly shapeshifters. They're white, they're jewish, they're athiests, Israel is somehow an ethnostate.

Fuck Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js

Because the Jews would be NOTHING without WW2

well i was surprised he managed to last 30 mins

Stop being jewish

They won the war, they were stronger, their strategy superior and they are here now, the reich is dead forever. They will be here long past we are gone. No amount of faggot hate will change that. I would love to visit the place, YES.

They're dead the second the west no longer supports them and they know it.

Thanks for 9/11 and the ongoing european genocide you caused, bibi.

According to JFK files Hitler survived and prepared a new generation to defeat the lying, subversive Juden. WW2 isn't over yet, Moshe.

You're welcome

Sincerely,

Bibi

I agree

Israel is based

Die

Japan then

They will survive long enough to expand territory, they almost fragmented all of the middle east, and I guess we will live to see they grab land and start some expansionist wars. Thats the whole purpose of denying nukes to Iran, American multiple wars on the region and the 'arab spring' shit.

Probably good to drain the region of males in combat age, and put them to straight cuck Europe while at it.

No way they will stend there in a small strip of land, they will follow the messianic agenda of Nile and Tibre river, even longer. They are already looking for geographical expansion under an optic of when China rules the world economy, and their position as a middle man between Asia and Europe.

Israel and the jews are the most brightest players around right now, it's the truth.

>LARPing Nazi with a meme flag

top fucking kek m8

>Stop hating Israel

>that filename

goddammit australia

And now you are going to resort to retarded fantasies, Hitler is dead, Reich is gone forever, and with nukes on the game, there is hardly a timeline where a nation will be allowed to go rogue on world bankings with a cultural nativist white nationalist agenda.

>Hitler is dead
According to our CIA he survived and instructed a new political class to answer the JQ.
>Reich is gone forever
Not until the last European is dead. The "Reich" is an outward expression of an internal truth.
>and with nukes on the game
Nukes are nothing. They are out-dated. America has weapons to BTFO an entire Nation from Space. And besides... Israel can not use its nukes for two reasons:

>1
They would expose themselves as illegally possessing nukes and this would ruin their sovereignty
>2
Israel even with her allies can not destroy the West because we would destroy Israel and her allies in exchange, meaning the world would basically end, and then "messiah" could not come for the Jews.

gib foreskins back to the family they belong to then we can talk until then you're a brutal bunch of maniacs who are pure evil in the eyes of all non-evil

KEK, you idiots can't believe this shit.

>Imagining Israel wouldn't use their nukes
>Imagining there is ANYONE that doesn't know about it
>Imagining they wouldn't make some shit, and get away with it anyway
>Imagining europeans are on a race struggle right now
>Imagining Hitler carried on his fight from ww2

this sounds pathetic as fuck, flat earth retarded tier

which part is unbelievable?

>Imagining Israel wouldn't use their nukes
If Israel was in the position to use her nukes Israel would have nuked the Palestinians decades ago.
>Imagining there is ANYONE that doesn't know about it
The majority of every-day Americans either don't realize Israel has nukes or assumes they're legal. What would they do if they learned the truth tho?
>Imagining Hitler carried on his fight from ww2

>Yeah, you proved them all... Hitler lived!!! HITLER LIVESS!!!!!

Wishful thinking is clearly what will save 'your' people, keep at it, fatso.

fuck kikes

>What would they do
Nothing, burguers are dumb fat gentile scum, they wouldn't do absolutely nothing
>Israel would use it against palestines
Yeah... They would trade all their political and diplomatic capital to blast some kids with stones, you really got them there bro.

Stop talking retarded speak, this is flat earth tier, for real.

>the JFK files are fake because Hitler gives me PTSD
poor shlomo. whats it like knowing Israel will get BTFO in your lifetime?

>Yeah... They would trade all their political and diplomatic capital to blast some kids with stones, you really got them there bro.
They kinda already did. Half of Americans right now oppose Israel and support sanctions solely because of their treatment of Palestinians. Israel should have just nuked them if they wanted to turn the world against the Jewish State this badly. Not only does the new Reich have the power and allies required to destroy Israel but we also have and are gaining the support from the People. Soon little Rabbi. Very soon..

D E F I A N T
E
F
I
A
N
T

>Stop hating Israel

Hear, hear!
For the love of Israel and the Jewish people, send them all home.

>leaf
>obvious lebbo/pally
every time

>burger
>obvious kike
every time

Our greatest allies

>Stormfags are this retarded

Yeah. Brilliant. This is a significant part of where the animosity comes from (that, and hijacking other cultures so that they can exploit them for profit.) Shit, they've even managed to hijack some sects of Christianity. They're like a malignancy.

Israel can't go 48 hours before they're plotting an aggression against another one of their neighboring countries. And dragging the US into it.
This is the reason I don't like Israel. I'm sick of them.

I stop hating on Israel when Jews stop promoting mass immigration into Western countries and stop getting many billions from the US every year!

No.

No.

Why does it exist? It makes no sense to me.

I don't mind doing business with Israel; I just don't understand why it needed to exist instead of using some already very Jewish place like New York. Put a fence around it, doll it up with stars-of-david etc... and you have New Israel, USA. They can just stay in their crowded little city and we can do business with them from afar.

Ok.

Make me.

This is what Israel is based on.

This. It's very hard not to have antipathy for them, not because they are jews and racism, but because of their strategy across history.