Conscription is the only answer to the SoyBoy question

I'd challenge you to prove me wrong, but you cant.

oy vey sign up for needless wars goy

better solution is to pump and dump their future wives and let the cucks raise our bastards while convincing them that the world is over populated and they should get vasectomies

But what if they convince your children to be the same?

then fuck em only the strong should survive, we have finally come full circle back to natural selection, hopefully harams come back soon and we can just send all the betas off to war to die like in they did in olden days

That is illegal you know

society will collapse soon, 2020 peak oil, higher oil prices = higher everything, 2030 complete anarchy, massive pop die off, wars will be fought over resources, overpopulation is the problem, humanity is retarded thinking they can have infinite growth on a finite planet.

Remember to challenge your local Soyboy to a duel. In the end everyone wins.

for now

good

>tfw dueling was never made illegal here

>Dying for Jewish geopolitical chess matches and oil wars.

Ok.

>tfw dueling was never made illegal here

Then all burgers have a moral obligation to challenge their local Soyboy to a duel.

yeah only problem is that if you win you get charged with murder

>Stand your ground

Wrong, I actually served in the Navy and there are plenty of faggot soy boy my little pony bugmen that spend all day trying to impress the females who can't pass a PRT

mutual combat might work if you had a (((good))) lawyer, worked for zack efron anyway

Because that's cruel and inhumane. In the military you have to shower and even poop in front of others which I can't do. I can't even go through a medical exam and have someone see my dick.

Stop eating soy products

>dying for ZOG

public school* boys had the highest serve and death rates per capita

*public school is what the british call private school

I don't./

3 year mandatory military or community service for every adolescent age 16+ would be a great thing