>22-38 years old
>5'10"-6'4"
>Slim build
>Uses pistol
>Offset gait, possible knee injury from athletics
>Familiar with bus routes
youtube.com/watch?v=qyfTvCg_M90

--What we know about the killings--

Benjamin Mitchell (Monday, 10/9, ~9 P.M.): >Mitchell, a 22 y.o. was waiting alone on N15th St. and E. Frierson Avenue waiting for a bus to arrive on the otherwise empty street at 9:09-9:18 P.M.. He was shot approximately 10 minutes before it arrived.

Monica Hoffman (Wednesday, 10/11, 8:45 P.M.): >Waitress's body found in a wooded area/lot by city workers on N 11th St. and E. New Orleans Ave. Her body was not found until two days after her killing, on 10/13. Nearby residence called police about gunshots, which matched her time of death at about 8:45 P.M. on 10/11.

Anthony Naiboa (Thursday, 10/19, ~8 P.M.)
>20 year-old local autist and shitlord, Anthony Naiboa had gotten on the wrong fucking bus to get home, and was waiting for the 9 bus to pick him up and take him home when he was gunned down.
>Victim's Normiebook: normiebook /DivineFirefox

Ronald Felton (Tuesday, 11/14/17, 4:50 A.M.)
>60 year old Ronald Felton was walking northbound to "New Seasons Apostolic Ministries" on N. Nebraska Road to volunteer at a food bank, something he did every Tuesday and Friday morning when he was shot by a basketball American who witnesses described as being around 6'.

--Leads--
>Suspect has an injury that causes him to walk with a strange gait. This is likely a sports-related ACL injury.
>All 4 killings took place within 3 blocks of a bus stop for the 7 or 9 route. The suspect is local and familiar with these bus routes, possibly using them to commute to a job in the past and to flee the scene.
>Based on the Felton murder, suspect likely lives south of the scene, walks northbound or uses northbound bus routes
>No murders during work hours, during the weekend

Let's find us a serial killer, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

hillstax.org/records-search.aspx
pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/Search.aspx
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/potential-fourth-victim-tampa-serial-killer-found-police-say-n820566
tampabay.com/sports/footballpreps/hillsborough-running-back-michael-duclos-returns-from-major-injury/2195059
chelseahoffman.com/2017/10/who-killed-monica-hoffa.html
google.com/maps/place/N 15th St, Tampa, FL/@27.9943179,-82.4447063,3a,75y,157.7h,62.58t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sFIdsNDCkqFsjFhm4nAs3Nw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x88c2c43aa1d62c41:0xa0a8f593079e91d3!8m2!3d27.9851275!4d-82.4429497?hl=en
google.com/maps/@27.9943134,-82.4444897,3a,75y,158.03h,60.77t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ssjibd-mB2p_PpwUIH-yZ3A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
wfla.com/2017/03/06/shot-11-times-while-looking-for-love-tampa-mother-seeking-justice-for-slain-son/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Light skinned Mulatto --- *WRONG, BASKETBALL AMERICAN*
> Age 25-37
> 5'10-6'4'
> Athletic slim build
> Offset gate likely due to sports related injury
> Full featured facial hair cropped/groomed

> College educated Liberal Arts focus
> Single; Frequents alcohol related social gatherings but doesn't consume notable portions
> Confident Charismatic persona
> Likely works in business/retail
> Lives locally; Apartment; Middle class Neighborhood apart from location of killings
> Once was a resident or possibly grew up in neighborhood
> Parents likely Male : African American | Mother : White (local)
> Associates likely one part lower middle income minority grouping possibly from neighborhood. This grouping is likely whom he either works out with or does regular sports related activities.
> Business/professional associates are primarily white
> Likely comfortable navigating across social groups but is the quiet figure in the group.

> Motive related to retribution aimed at establishment of self against backdrop of upbringing and current social conditions.

Bump. C'mon guise. Catchm

We're looking at a black local and former athlete from USF or Hillsborough who has a knee injury, possible brain damage, who is familiar with 7, 9, 34 and 32. It shouldn't be hard to find someone in the area matching that description.

I think killer is mildly retarded, explaining flatfooted, slightly pigeon toed offset gait.

likely put up to it by gangs.

Also likely went to the local high school that two of the victims went to

Good luck. I've run into a dead end, but here is as far as I've gotten.

Well if this was a shitty movie, the perp would live dead center of that square the murders took place in. The intersection of E Caracas st and N 12th st. But this isn't a movie. Good luck boys.

That gait is also explained by an ACL tear. Seeing as we're dealing with a basketball American of athletic height and build, it's likely a former athlete. His injury probably derailed his dreams of becoming a successful basketball American and has caused a lot of anger and a hole in his life that he can't satisfy outside of killing.

It's likely that he is from the southern part of this area. It looks to be a black man (not light skinned) in his late 30s with a beard. Without having resources to scroll through homeowners, I can't do any more.

Any motive so far? Pattern with the deceased? Do they know one another? Same age/ethnicity? I'm interested. Let's do this

He looks to be well-off. So he either has a comfy job or inherited wealth. He was a local. (knew about low quality security footage)

just trying to put points together. he killed one tard Naiboa, probably someone he knew

>Without having resources to scroll through homeowners, I can't do any more.
hillstax.org/records-search.aspx
pubrec3.hillsclerk.com/oncore/Search.aspx

Hang on, I'll try to find something better in a second.

have a bump

two went to the same high school, middlebrook
two both worked with people, Felton at food pantry and Hoffa with deaf people

I live like a minute away. He definitely lives somewhere really close. With his last murder the police was there in less than a minute and they did not get him.

>Any motive so far?
None known.
>Pattern with the deceased?
All were near bus stops; 3/4 were non-white
>Do they know one another?
Not that we know of. It might be helpful to find the addresses of the victims and move backwards from that.
>Same age/ethnicity?
20, 22, 34, 60
H, B, W, B

Anthony Naiboa
20, H, Local Shitlord
--Need Address--

Benjamin Mitchell
22, "Aspiring Rapper"
--Need Address--

Monica Hoffman
34, Waitress
--Need Address--

Ronald Felton
60, --need job--
--Need Address--
Formerly lived in New York

Like I said in my shitty movie theory, Caracas and 12th St.

Didn't know about the most recent killing. Hopefully, the nog gets caught or stays in Tampa.

It's also possible he got on the 32 bus going westbound around 5:00 a.m., but I agree, he does likely live around that area.

I don't think so. Those busses have cameras. There's no way police are dumb enough not to check bus cameras.

Local here, looking at the bus routes, have we considered someone coming from around the hub at "B" as seen in Might be one of the fucks from suitcase city catching a bus down is all I'm saying. Would also be closer to the university if we are thinking the guy is a disgraced athlete.

but what are we calling him?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/potential-fourth-victim-tampa-serial-killer-found-police-say-n820566

I think we may need to treat ronald felton like an extra. He might not be related to this. His death is days after, and is very different from the others. Even the police chief says it's a maybe.

The problem is that there's gonna be like 20 people on each bus that fit his description, especially around this time of year. 6ft, black male, hoodie is not much to go off of.

> basketball American
Pol is undefeated.

They say a serial killer expands his comfort zone with every killing. Assuming Mitchell is the first victim, the killer likely lives somewhere near, or had the easiest route out of the area, closest to where Mitchell was shot.

>>Basketball American
>>Familiar with bus routes

This story checks out.

The Seminole Slayer of course.

Lets figure out where those cameras were located. We can then use that to figure out his route.

>22-38 years old

black don't crack

unless there's crack involved

I was basing him being from the south on the Felton murder and Felton walking northbound when he was shot. If is right, and Felton is totally unrelated, then you're probably right.

Is there a place we can see all the local prep football/basketball players who got a college scholarship in the past 10-15 years? The profile says "college educated", frequents alcohol-related social gatherings, confident persona-- I'm wondering if their anger stems from having big, but failed athletic ambitions (because of the injury) in college.

has he shot any white people?

What about local newspapers? Any high schoolers out for the season in the recent past? Could be a Ray Finkle thing - “the ACL tear heard round the world.”

Yes.

Clip 1

Clip 1

user in other thread said he has pawn shop in area and recognized person and informed police of name. Said suspect lives on 13th.

2 out of the 4 I know are "aspiring rappers." Anthony also had a soundcloud and dabbled in that stuff. Could be related. Why did he deviate so far with anthony? 8 pm vs almost 9 and 9?
Oppurtunity? 4:50 am is also strange. If in fact Ronald is related, you might consider he works a night shift, like warehouse work or maybe a bakery or something weird. Those are odd hours.

Google hillsborough high football injury season. I got something but don’t want to doxx the kid if there’s any reason he wouldn’t be a match.

Anybody have middlebrook high school yearbooks, anywhere about 2005-2012?

If that's true I may have something. There was this kid I went to high school with who had a weird gait similar to guy in video. He's an aspiring rapper. He has video of himself visiting a pawn shop less than a mile from the area (walking distance) as well as videos of him with a gun.

>3/4 were non-white
Assuming the white is the autist. He's killing people that are plagues on society. Hence them riding a bus rather than owning a car. He's doing Tampa a service

Send in your tip for the $$ then post whatchu got.

>Assuming the white is the autist.
She wasn't and one of the blacks was 60, walking to volunteer at a church soup kitchen.

Give name or video?

Anthony is a furry halfie autist. The woman was white, waitress, but also invovled with crime - could be gang related.

tampabay.com/sports/footballpreps/hillsborough-running-back-michael-duclos-returns-from-major-injury/2195059

>ACL injury

chelseahoffman.com/2017/10/who-killed-monica-hoffa.html

also here is the woman. could it be about sex?

Aren't they always volunteers and aspiring astronauts after being killed?

Too fat, young

If I had to guess I would say the shooter works a shitty job like at mcdonalds or something. He obviously isn't that hurting for money or he would be doing robberies with his murders. And this obviously isn't gang shit. This is just a pissed off low IQ nigger who works at someplace like mcdonalds.

if you mean Middleton I got a 2009 one.

He was killed across the street from the church he was about to help set-up the soup kitchen... so it's a moot point here.

Yeah, sorry, Middleton. Look for either of the two victims that went there and if they are pictured with any else in any pictures

>His injury probably derailed his dreams of becoming a successful basketball American and has caused a lot of anger and a hole in his life that he can't satisfy outside of killing.
Why not just become a rapper?

Check index for Naiboa or Benjamin Mitchell, especially if in any group pics

In the footage his outfit changed between the two days, except for the jacket, i.e. the pants were darker. This means two things. First, he most likely is very amateur and probably didn't plan it out in great depth, thus just using knowledge gained previously (he's local, probably within walking distance) . Secondly the jacket probably has some attachment to him, sentimental or otherwise, and he is bound to continue wearing it. Side note, why the hell would he check his phone? Possibly contacting someone to inform them about the job, possibly checking a map (perhas not local), or he is actually trying to act like a gray man and blend in with his surroundings. The former is probably incorrect if he was a moderately poor ghetto athlete, due to a lack of education and wisdom. Should also look into traffic the phone?
Tl;Dr
Probably amateur who is local and will wear same jacket. May have other contacts.

More than likely drugs. She was waaaaay across town for something.

Bump 727 reporting in

I just went through each grade for Naiboa and
Benjamin Mitchell, no dice. A couple matches for Ashely and Danielle Mitchell though, both black chicks.

Took out the phone very calmly. May have been in shock after killing. either that or they're just retarded. Either way no idea what they're doing no gang shit.

Do you think it was opportunity, like she was just at the wrong place at the wrong time? If all of these are random, the only thing we can really go off of is his limp.

Anthony Naiboa is quoted saying the furry community is full of criminals. What did he mean by this? Nothing?

Walking west(?) at 8:53 towards 15th St. on 10/9.

Can someone ID this house?

serial killer is a black (nagger) man . look the gummy like walk .
handfull chicken wings and a piece melon = 3h later in jail .

wank me a river ! i know my english is anus

15th st runs north-south

kek

Tampafags report in

who here /whitechase/ or /southtampa/

I went to Hillsborough. I checked my yearbook and Anthony Naiboa went there. He was a freshman in 2011-2012. I think I remember him being in the retard classes.

My sister lives on Emma street. Shit is surreal.

*towards* 15th st

kek, Google translate?

>Do you think it was opportunity

I do think they're victims of opportunity.

handmade

"Person of interest" in nearby murder of Donte Lampkins in January of this year. His family insisted it was a hate crime because he was a fag.

Could this be our guy?

>Motive related to retribution aimed at establishment of self against backdrop of upbringing and current social conditions.
So half-caste on political killing spree
Are the victims all white or mixed?

I would be contacting local schools and teams for info on a talented player who had potential to play professionally but blew his knee.

I felt like the strange gait made the killer look like a woman trying to keep the sway out of her walk.

>le 56% meme

plant and cambridge were very different

I'm not sure how google map links work, but I think I found it (if it doesn't work I'll find figure out what street intersection it comes from).

It being the location in the video.

Notice the hexagon floor, and then notice the k shaped break in the concrete.

google.com/maps/place/N 15th St, Tampa, FL/@27.9943179,-82.4447063,3a,75y,157.7h,62.58t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sFIdsNDCkqFsjFhm4nAs3Nw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x88c2c43aa1d62c41:0xa0a8f593079e91d3!8m2!3d27.9851275!4d-82.4429497?hl=en

this is in the same area i think it could be the same guy because he was shot to death

Same hoodie all three times, black, wide face. Worth looking into, especially his athleti career.

I found the location of the October 9th surveillance video. He was walking East on E. Frierson Ave. towards 15th St.

>google.com/maps/@27.9943134,-82.4444897,3a,75y,158.03h,60.77t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ssjibd-mB2p_PpwUIH-yZ3A!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Let's find out if we can, where this person of interest lives

Same facial strucure. Look at the last thirty seconds or so of the original footage on the 14th, very similar face.

Works for me..
basketball american...kek

The dude killed a furry, a gay, a whore, and a rapper. And possibly an elderly black man who feed the homeless. Not a lot to go off of yet

Bus stop killer seems the most likely..
Or seminole heights killer..
No imagination these days!

Had to be at least some reason he would have been a person of interest in the gay case.

Interesting... he's coming from the opposite way of the bus stop. He's likely from the neighborhood.

Here's a recap of Benjamin Mitchell's murder. He was the first victim. Killed waiting for bus. Suspect was caught on camera walking towards the bus stop.

no way, the camera definitely caught him going the other way.

It was suspected Dontae Lampkins met his killer on a dating app. This just makes it more confusing.
wfla.com/2017/03/06/shot-11-times-while-looking-for-love-tampa-mother-seeking-justice-for-slain-son/

No, the house that has the red box around it on Frierson is the location of the camera. He was walking East towards 15th St.

Okay lads I know this is going to sound like a larp, but hear me out.

My dad's a local talk show host, albeit on the sports station(620) but nevertheless has a HUGE audience. Nothing further, I'm not trying to dox myself. If you find anything really substantial that could actually change a difference, I will let him know and get the info out there. He also knows just about everyone in the local media as he was at channel 8 for many years

We need the location and exact times the surveillance footage was taken to triangulate possible points of origin based on walk speed. Tampa PD has dropped the ball by not releasing them; they are clearly not prepared for something like a serial killer.

Good looks, user

He was probably set-up.

>serial killer
>weapon of choice is a gun
Boring as fuck man.
If you're going to be a psychotic serial killer, use a badass weapon like a meat cleaver or a Viking battle axe or something.

Leave it to dindus to take the fun out of everything.

you're right. double checked the path.