Luis Gutierrez - IL District 4

Gerrymandering?

he was caught fucking a hooker in monterey and it was hushed up by maxine waters.

Everyone gerrymanders. Don't play this game. Libs can match every example of gerrymandered blue districts with gerrymandered red districts until the sun goes down.

Flip it upside down and it looks like a neato submarine with a periscope

Shit... I'm just barely in this district.

wtf this is real?

The street layout there is just part and parcel of living in that terrain in that city.

As a Chi-town resident, that zone is black, brown, poor white and hipsters.

He's Puerto Rico's only voting Representative. He does nothing for Chicago.

All those Northside white hipster cucks. Wicker Park, Logan Square, Galewood etc...voting for this shithead.

what the fuck is that

That can't be real. Why would a districts boundaries be set like that? There's no continuity, are they even trying?

>lets just draw the lines where all the hispanics live

:thinking:

Demographics = votes

Because if the lines were just even squares, the hispanics wouldn't be able to have any influence, it would be extremely unfair

>Democrat
>consensually fucking a grown woman
user, I ...

Democrats hit above their weight in 18 states, for a total over-representation of 22.79 seats. But in the remaining 32 states they are actually under-represented to the tune of 40.79 seats. The net is a total under-representation in the House of 18 seats.

How racist of me for even questioning that. I'm so priveleged, I can't apologize enough.

>mfw I live in Shitcongo
>mfw this is where all the poor spics are
>mfw this is real

no only rethuglicans gerrymander

>Everyone gerrymanders.
Mostly the US does this.