Drinking

Why are the cultures of the two worst nations on earth so attached to alcoholism and degeneracy?

> The distinctive Australianaccentis the result of a “drunken slur” caused by the heavy drinking of the early settlers, according to a communication expert from the country.

>“The words of ‘To Anacreon in Heaven,’ the song that Francis Scott Key borrowed for the melody of 'The Star-Spangled Banner,' is a sly 1700’s paean to drinking and sex. Though understated, the line 'I’ll instruct you, like me to entwine; The myrtle of Venus with Bacchus’s vine' is unambiguous,” he wrote

teplegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/11957994/Gday-mate-Lazy-Australian-accent-caused-by-alcoholic-slur-of-heavy-drinking-early-settlers.html

latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-star-spangled-banner-200-anniversary-20140912-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vinepair.com/wine-blog/that-time-george-washington-had-a-15000-bar-tab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That picture is awesome leaf. On the day of the rake we'll let you go to the mulch pile instead of the burn pile.

Soon.

Didn't read, didn't bother. Cringe memes belong on /bant/. Sage.

Bump

drinking dulls the pain of reality

I can count on my fingers how many official holidays I get off in a year of work. Europeans get like 40+ days of time off while I fight just to accrue a couple weeks off in which my phone and email will still blow up and I will have to deal with shit instead of relaxing. So yeah after dealing with the typical American worker's life style I need a fucking drink or 20 sometimes. I know Canada will ban alcohol under Sharia law soon so you wont have to deal with it anyway so fuck off leaf

vinepair.com/wine-blog/that-time-george-washington-had-a-15000-bar-tab/
Washington's pre constitution signing party racked up the equivalent of a 15,000 bar tab on 1 night.

Thanks papa England.

This.

the goblins dont drink that much, probably because heavy alcohol consumption is a white characteristic that they've lost through race mixing

this

fucking canadian welfare leaches get like 60 days off a year

>t. paki

I fucking wish.

look at the map, even Argentina is whiter than america

Are there any cultures that don't like drinking? I mean, besides Mormons and Muslims?

You're a fucking Paki.

I'm a Puritan. I hate alcohol and am a neo-prohibitionist.

>Drunken slur accent meme
Literally one professor said this. Was thoroughly BTFO by other professors.
Where did Canadians get their accents from: getting attacked by geese? It would explain why their voices are so hugh

I thought only UK and russia were heavy degenerate drinkers but apparently all of europe is.

Those other professors must have been remarkably butthurt. This hypothesis explains so much about Aussies it can't not be true.

Poor banter. I'd feel sorry for you if I didn't feel just unimaginable amount of hatred for leafs

Your grammar is the most triggering thing about your banter

>The mutt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a sharter, a fat pig, a shabbos goy, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a mongrel and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”