Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

I don't know about you guys, but Jokers is looking hype as fuck from the art I've seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

mahoiku.jp/story/08.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm certainly hyped for it, from how the author keeps getting better at these arcs

What happened to the last thread, that one suddenly died.

I am already hyped from the powers descriptions alone.

Anyone have all the pic for Jokers?

Translator-Kun says it's a lot more connected in terms of story threads compared to Unmarked -> Restart -> Limited, while also being self-contained too as per other arcs.

I'm excited to see what this is all about. Wonder if anyone has any speculations?

I'm curious what Pfle's project is supposed to be. I mean, I know the title is practically just a title at this point, but I kinda feel like it's another "Magical Girl Raising Project" somehow.

Mods getting rid of generals and cancerous OP.

Meh, I ignore the generals. Too many shitposters.

Aside from name-dropping, I didn't think the last thread's OP was cancerous. These threads have been super comfy lately, which is such a nice change of pace honestly.

Jokers looks hype, and apparently the plotline being set up in Jokers is going to end in Queens, so hopefully we get caught up before then and we can experience it with translator-kun

Translator-Kun says that he's trying his best to translate it so that this can happen. According to him, he wants to translate QUEENS as he experiences it with other fans.

That, and apparently he hates waiting on slow fan translations so this is apparently how he would prefer fan translation speeds should be.

we don't deserve him

>I want there to be others. I want the Land of Magic to follow what they claim to follow. If we were in a position to reform them, things might be different. But as of now, there are still those within them that seek to simply use Magical Girls to fulfill their own political goals.

She and pythie are going to 'reform' LOM with enough amount of corpses and collateral damages.

my party:
Hardcore Alice (tank)
Nemurin (buffer)
Tama (in bed)

mahoiku.jp/story/08.html

Episode 8. Since Nemurin is slacking off this week, there may be no PV or it just will be about her sleeping.

So we're almost 100 percent sure that we get 5 deaths this week?

Yup.

Off to Nemrin Land anons, good night.

Anyone else kinda wanna sniff Snow White and Ripple's hair?

Pythie is that you?

Cute!

All Pythie did was make two friends bond after a traumatic event. Is that really so bad?

I honestly can't tell if everyone hates Pythie or loves her, or loves to hate her, the only thing that makes me dislike Pythie is her not saving Wedin

Epub master!! Please create an epub version of the 1.5 Arc!!

Namiyama students

At first I wasn't too interested in them, but then they grew on me, and now I miss them, anons ;_;

At least Mei will carry on their memory, and Wedin lives on in the form of her promise, but I feel you

Honestly, If you think about it, they have a pretty tragic storyline.

Most of them were just enjoying a normal day at school, being chosen by a lottery for a cleanup crew. Then they get thrown into a whole world they don't know about.

These guys don't even know about how real Magical Girls worked and they have to deal with people like Pukin, Pythie, and Sonia. They're basically child soldiers.

yeah its really unfortunate, the worst part is the only survivor feels so sad, but she doesn't know how to cry for her friends

Translator-kun is already halfway done with Clantail and Friends

Hey anons, found another calendar scan!

So Winterprison, one of the twins, Nana, Top Speed, and Calamaity Mary? If so it's gonna be a wild episode

this one just confuses me, I guess the main thing is Pukin vs Ruler. The Namiyama students is probably my favorite so far

>ruler vs pukin
This I'd have to see; how would Ruler inexplicably manage to win.

I want to see Sonia vs. the Ruler squad too.

yeah its gonna be great, anime-onlys are definitely gonna be in for a shock

what I don't get it why Genopsycho, Cherna Mouse, 7753, and Keek are there

This is modeled after a Godzilla fight scene I think. You know how there are always human heroes while the two big monsters are fighting in the background. I also love tiny Swim Swim and tiny Sonia on top of their masters.

If Ruler were fast enough, she could order Pukin to stand still. That staff is long range while Pukin's rapier isn't. That's what I'd do if I were Ruler.

>It'd be better to get Sonia if Ruler could only get one of them with her power, Sonia is almost unkillable

Lighting's a bit bad on this scan, but it's apparently Princess Quake running a nursery.

Baby MGs, baby Weiss/Nana, baby Mana with a Hana doll.

So cute!

Kek, I didn't even their pilots on top of their heads

this one'll probably make more sense after Jokers is translated

I love Wedin so much...

Clantail and Friends already at 50%.

Wedin is definitely in my top 10, I have no idea how nips put Rain Pou and Postarie in the top 10 over Wedin or Funny Trick

No you don't.

Who's that giving Mana a head pat?

>wedin doesnt wear pants

lewd bride

The only ones I never liked were Grace and Rain Pou.

>Ruler vs Pukin
She would lose so fast is not even funny.

Wedin is easily the best of the students' side.

>Error 500 (Server Error)!!!

Where'd you get that error

Here you go Sup Forums I made a list of the stats of all girls from 1st arc, if another user wants, they can add the girls from the other arcs.

Total Stat points:

Snow White: 22
Ripple: 22
La Pucelle: 21
Top Speed: 18
Nemurin: 19
Ruler: 19
Magicaroid44: 23
Weiss Winterprison: 20
Tama: 14
Yunael: 16
Minael: 16
Calamity Mary: 25
Sister Nana: 24
Hardgore Alice: 22
Cranberry: 27
Swim Swim: 22

Overall:
1st- Cranberry
2nd- Calamity Mary
3rd- Sister Nana
4th- Magicaroid44
5th Joint- Snow White, Ripple, Hardgore Alice, Swim Swim
9th- La Pucelle
10th- Weiss Winterprison
11th Joint- Nemurin, Ruler
13th- Top Speed
14th Joint Yunael, Minael
16th Tama

So if you exclude their magic abilities, this would be their power rankings. Its interesting to see that Sister Nana for example could hold her own against the like of Calmity Mary if she stopped playing the damsel-in-distress act and how Swim Swim's stats are overall higher than Ruler's.

Physical Ability:

5 points- Calamity Mary, Cranberry
4 points- La Pucelle, Weiss Winterprison, Sister Nana, Hardgore Alice
3 points- Ripple, Nemurin, Magicaroid44, Tama
2 points- Snow White, Top Speed, Swim Swim
1 point- Ruler, Yunael, Minael

Mental Strength:

5 points- Weiss Winterprison, Hardgore Alice
4 points- Ripple, La Pucelle, Magicaroid44, Sister Nana, Cranberry, Swim Swim
3 points- Snow White, Top Speed, Nemurin, Tama, Calamity Mary
2 points- Ruler
1 point- Yunael, Minael

Agility:

5 points- Ripple, Cranberry
4 points- Snow White, Weiss Winterprison, Calamity Mary, Sister Nana
3 points- La Pucelle, Top Speed, Nemurin, Magicaroid44, Yunael, Minael, Hardgore Alice
2 points- Tama, Swim Swim
1 point- Ruler

Intelligence:

5 points-
4 points- Snow White, Ruler, Swim Swim
3 points- Ripple, La Pucelle, Top Speed, Nemurin, Magicaroid44, Weiss Winterprison, Yunael, Minael, Sister Nana, Cranberry
2 points- Calamity Mary, Hardgore Alice
1 point- Tama

Confidence:

5 points-
4 points- Ruler, Calamity Mary, Sister Nana
3 points- Snow White, La Pucelle, Top Speed, Magicaroid44, Yunael, Minael, Cranberry
2 points- Ripple, Swim Swim
1 point- Nemurin, Weiss Winterprison, Tama, Hardgore Alice

Ambition:

5 points-
4 points- Ruler, Calamity Mary, Sister Nana, Swim Swim
3 points- Snow White, Yunael, Minael, Hardgore Alice, Cranberry
2 points- Ripple, La Pucelle, Top Speed, Magicaroid44, Weiss Winterprison,
1 point- Nemurin, Tama

Magical Potential:

5 points- Nemurin, Magicaroid44
4 points- Hardgore Alice, Cranberry, Swim Swim
3 points- Snow White, Ripple, Ruler, Tama, Calamity Mary
2 points- La Pucelle, Top Speed, Yunael, Minael
1 point- Weiss Winterprison, Sister Nana

>nana is third strongest

fat nun is stronk

This is bullshit Tama killed Cranberry sge can't be the weakest.

That's the point

Go away melville

Tama has more Mental Strength that I thought.

Melville please, stop being so butthurt about it.

Remember that the overall ranks shown here do not include their actual magic abilities, I mean there's no way Sister Nana would be 3rd with her magic, nor would Weiss Winterprison be 10th with her magic.

I mean you also have to factor in experience, a veteran like Hana was able to wipe the floor with Captain Grace, despite the lower stats

Interesting to see that no one in the 1st arc has 5 in intelligence, confidence and ambition. Although I'm surprised to see Snow White having such high INT here.

>I mean you also have to factor in experience
I haven't read about the other arcs yet, I plan to wait until the anime is over, but your point here is correct as well.

Who was the girl wreaking all the bullies and retarded stepfathers? Alice?

Ripple

Calamity Mary

Ripple you can tell from her saying "Tch".

Top Speed

Then who would you put in your rankings?

It's Ripple

In terms of combat strength
Cranberry> Calamity Mary= Winterprison> Ripple= La Pucelle > Swim Swim> Hardgore Alice (in terms of fighting ability) those are all the combat oriented magical girls

If I were to take everything into account, including their magic abilities, this would be my personal power ranking:

1.Cranberry
2. Calamity Mary
3. Weiss Winterprison
4. Hardgore Alice
5. Swim Swim
6. Ripple
7. La Pucelle
8. Magicaroid44
9. Ruler
10. Top Speed
11. Tama
12. Sister Nana
13 Joint Yunael Minael
15. Snow White
16. Nemurin

I would put the Angels above Tama. Just look what happened to Winterprison

Do they arcs really get better? I just finished the first arch and it was a hell of a ride.

Yeah the author definitely improves with each volume

Episode 8 description is up!

Yup, that's the best thing about the author, each arc it just gets better and better.

I wanna see Baby La Pucelle

Yes but Tama did kill Cranberry of all people and regardless of the circumstances the person who killed her should be given the credit.

>Do they arcs really get better? I just finished the first arch and it was a hell of a ride.

Yeah I recently finished 1st arc as well and I've heard future arcs are even crazier. I still think 2 survivors is a little on the low side, I wish there were a couple more survivors.

Is there enough indications there on how many will die next episode?

From the way the episode description was I'd say we get Winterprison, Yunael, Sister Nana, Calamity Mary, and Top Speed deaths on Saturday

I see so 5 deaths in total, that seems a lot in one episode to cover and there's still 4 episodes after this one. Now that I think about it, this is the start of Swim Swim's killing spree.

Tama did kill Cranberry, but she didn't take Tama too seriously and was distracted by Autism Autism's real-life form. It was just luck where as Angels can come up with some very good ambushes.

I'm actually not sure how many episodes they want to make the show, we get up to chapter 6 on episode 8, chapter 7 in episode 9, chapter 8 in episode 10, and chapter 9 in episode 11, so are there only 11 episodes or are they gonna add more stuff in, I'm not sure

Yeah I thought they might split up this "event" into two; that would be pretty easy to do.

By the way, I found the extra stat for the Limited Girls
Captain Grace: Thoughtfulness: 1/5
Funny Trick: Flexibility: 4/5
Kuru Kuru-Hime: Teaching Ability: 3/5
Tepsekemei: Calmness: 4/5
Postarie: Lonliness: 5/5
Rain Pou: Acting Skill: 5/5
Wedin: Magical Girl Knowledge: 4/5
Toko: Nutrition: 5/5
7753: Wage Slavery Level: 4/5
Mana: Alcohol Drinking: 1/5
Hana: Sensitivity: 4/5
Mao Pam: Vocabulary: 5/5
Limited Ripple: Dealing with Problems: 3/5
Pythie Fredericka: Pervert Level: 5/5
Pukin: Gourmet Level: 4/5
Sonia Bean: Loyalty: 5/5
Tot Pop: Sense of Sound: 3/5

>and was distracted by Autism Autism's real-life form.

I never really got this part on why she was so shocked to see Swim Swim's true self, it just seemed a little too convenient.

>It was just luck where as Angels can come up with some very good ambushes

Fair enough, I can acknowledge their combination is better than Tama. However my ranking is based on each person individually, in this case I feel Tama is higher than just one of them.

I believe there's 12 episodes so I think they can spilt it into two as said.

Anime-only here thinking of picking up the LNs. Does the character cast change with every arc?

>Does the character cast change with every arc?
Yes, but some of them, like Snow White, appear or get referenced and stuff.

>7753: Wage Slavery Level: 4/5

Oh, poor 7753. The HR Department is so horrible.

>Toko: Nutrition: 5/5

Okay, thanks. Another dumb question, does Snow White and Ripple ever get any development? Kinda went into this thinking she'd be Homura.

Yeah but the preview text mentioned the National Highway Battle too.
Poor Postarie, as expected for Rain Pou. Toko's and Pythie's are great, and its a shame HR pay is so shit, and I guess Mao Pam's is because she's chuuni and Mana can't hold her liquor

A ton of these are pretty mean in hindsight.

>Kuru Kuru-Hime: Teaching Ability: 3/5
Damn.

as a pairing? they don't really interact in arc 1, afterwards they become kinda like sisters for a while until they split up later, due to a spoilery event and they don't really talk anymore where the translation currently is

The answer to that question is a spoiler.

Even saying there's an answer to the question is probably a spoiler.

>does Snow White and Ripple ever get any development?
Ton of them, Snow White becomes an almost completely different person and Ripple's personality is pretty similar to Top Speed's personality.

As characters, they get a lot of development. I really feel like they've changed since arc 1.

she did her best even if she wasn't so good, as expected of the monster

>Yeah but the preview text mentioned the National Highway Battle too.
They might extend it into next episode?

>Pervert Level: 5/5

Pythie's lowkey yet absolutely excessive hairfaggotry is my favorite thing.

Guys, I found the LN artist's first drafts for the Limited cast.

On the center paper, the middle row from left to right is Funny Trick, Wedin, and Tepsekemei.

The bottom is sketches for original draft of Postarie.

It's amazing to see how far the design has grown from this to the final product.

I like the new Pythie better than that one, also 7753 is the cutest.

Yeah, me too. Really makes you appreciate the design changes.

Clantail and friends at 80 percent

>dat Swimu Swimu

Apart from having black hair, those two are nothing alike.

So is this literal perfection going to be Koyuki's new bodyguard?