How do they do it Sup Forums?

How do the billionaire globalist elites always get conservashits to cut their taxes and believe in trickle down economics?

Trump Tax Plan To Benefit "Top 1%" Most, Cost $2.4 Trillion, Middle Class To Pay More Taxes
zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-29/new-trump-tax-analysis-shows-most-benefits-go-top-1-middle-class-pay-higher-taxes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw&feature=youtu.be&t=191
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_oil_crisis
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

> 36 million middle class taxpayers not getting a tax cut.

Was it a Freudian slip?

lol wow

Right wing cucks will defend this

Trump is going to call it a "wealth waterfall", a fucking prosperity deluge, instead of trickle down. Trickle down is for cucks.

>House just tried to raise taxes on most of America, including most Sup Forumslacks, with Trump's support
>literally no one talking about it.

really makes u think

Who do you work for? Unless you're self-employed, the rich's money is trickling down to you.

>What is marginal propensity to save/consume?

Hahahahahaha do you cucks actually believe this?

LOL

Raises taxes on families making

So are you self-employed or not? Are these rich not paying? The money isn't coming out of nowhere.

Don't forget removing the healthcare from 13 million people and making rates go up for the rest of us.

>STILL can't into marginal propensity to save

>How do the billionaire globalist elites always get conservashits to cut their taxes and believe in trickle down economics?

All economics are trickle down. If you weren't a Leaf you'd understand that.

What’s your alternative that’s been proven to work? I’ll wait.

Why don't you answer the question? Don't answer it with another one.

So you want to be forced to buy insurance just because you're alive?

Why do you support violently extorting people of their property for the benefit of state leeches who only do you harm?

The glass does not get bigger, the tower just gets taller.. i.e more jobs instead of higher wages

The conservatives are fools: They whine about the decay of traditional values, yet they enthusiastically support technological progress and economic growth. Apparently it never occurs to them that you can’t make rapid, drastic changes in the technology and the economy of a society without causing rapid changes in all other aspects of the society as well, and that such rapid changes inevitably break down traditional values.

Do they pay more or less tax than others?

Tax should be flat, right?

Lol no

Giving more money they don't need to your billionaire globalist gods does not create jobs.

wrong

>Don't answer it with another one.
Okay, lrn2 marginal propensity to save.

Still not answering my question.

When's the last time you got a job from a poor person OP?

yesterday some bum paid me 20 dollars to give him a handjob

Because a new batch of hysterical articles isn't gong to make your narrative true?

And you can't answer a basic fucking question.

I rebutting it, you're jus too much of a troglodyte to realize it. Google exists, so what's your excuse?

1982-2007 25 year boom. Did you like the 90s? I sure did, now shut up and learn economics.

Rebut all you want, you're still not answering the question.

How about another one
see

No you're not. You're being an edgy cunt who thinks he's funny.

Based Bill Clinton raised taxes on the rich. My god you're retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omnibus_Budget_Reconciliation_Act_of_1993

A.) I'm not the guy he originally asked the question to and B.) my whole point is that the premise of his question is nonsensical because of Not hard to understand.

here's how they do it
they analyses it using the amount saved instead of percentage of income in order to amplify the figures to make it look like its only good for the rich
that's how bad journalists and leftwing propaganda does it
see
amount, not percentage, thanks for the great example

there is no such think as trickle down economic, this terminology was invented by leftwingers in order to dismiss supply side economics by making it look like its for the rich only as mentioned above.
the idea of supply side economics is that we cut taxes FOR EVERONE, so that EVERYONE may have more disposable income that they can then spend to generate economic activity
but of course, because rich people pay more taxes that everyone else, a tax cut for everyone means they get a larger amount back, so what? everyone else gets a tax cut too you greedy bastards

>No you're not.
Sure I am, everyone itt who knows how to Google has already figured that out. We're just waiting on you.

>thinks rich people put their money into CDs and MoneyMarket Accounts at 1%
>also thinks that depositing money in a bank means that cpaital just sits in vaults
>has the gall to reference MPC and MPS
You poorfaggot

When did the US collapse under Reaganomics?

The best time to start a small business in america was during Reagans presidency. This is unrefutable fact. Trickle down works when you ACTUALLY look at trickle down economics and not the meme the left pushes.

yes if it makes it so when I actually need it I don't have to go bankrupt. Do you understand how insurance works?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw&feature=youtu.be&t=191

Debt means collapse?

listen

youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw&feature=youtu.be&t=191 [Remove]

and then go fuck off

you're obviously a retard who doesn't have a fucking clue

IT's almost like all the retarded american faggots forced america into debt with the aids epidemic.

LISTEN RETARD

play the clip moron

I asked to show me when the US collapse, retard.

my god u people are unhinged

you mean the jews because thats who the 1% is

The best way to boost the economy is tax cuts and a surge in spending on infrastructure.

The problem is the two parties only believe in halve of it. Ironically republicans will do it right but not on purpose.

what does trump say?

Middle class gets a tax cut you dumb fucking niggers

He will call it golden shower economics

Finishing off the middle class is a huge goal of the cabal. Since Trudeau became PM the middle class tax burden has RISEN significantly. With the carbon tax it will rise even further, the middle class are the oxen who will plow themselves under and fund the creation of a totalitarian state with the majority of the population directly subsisting off government handouts.

>thinks rich people put their money into CDs and MoneyMarket Accounts at 1%
Stashing away truckloads of precious metals has the same economic impact.

>also thinks that depositing money in a bank means that cpaital just sits in vaults
>thinks that tightly controlled lending generates more growth than real consumption
Go on, dumbfaggot.

and his retarded followers will love it

they buy anything the billionaire globalists sell them

or maybe conservatives feel like people are entitled to their own property even if they are assholes with it

Im not Obamaleaf, I hate obamaleaf.

I thought Trump was a liar and a bad man not to be trusted Obamaleaf? Which is it

Conveniently ignoring the effect the aids epidemic had on American debt. You make my country look worse than we already do.

It was avoided in 1982, when he raised taxes for the first of a dozen times during his presidency to control the deficit that his massive tax cuts ballooned.

I don't hear collapse? When is depression is collapse. It took a decade before for Clinton's taxes, yet the US wasn't even close to 2008.

>Trickle down works
What did he mean by this?

The AIDS epidemic really has nothing to do with the US debt.

But the current GOP tax plan doesn't have tax breaks for billionaires?

A flat tax is the only moral one.

*When is depression "collapse"?

when can we fucking agree that Donald Trump is a failed right wing populist experiment? can we get an actual populist movement in north america??? im sick of this shit. stop voting in billionaires. most of you fags love Hitler... Hitler was homeless and living in poverty before he became what he was.

STOP ELECTING GAZILLIONAIRES!

And now you trust Trump on the economy based on a video nearly 30 years ago?

>going to get tax increase under GOP
fucked yet again. at least paul ryan is happy

No right... funneling millions of dollars into research had no effect at all

Reagan didn't increase the debt by millions of dollars. He increased it by hundreds of billions. The debt-to-gdp ratio grew under him, which means the debt was growing faster than the economy, and whatever money was spent for AIDS, directly or indirectly, was a tiny portion of that.

>lower taxes
>increase spending
>take on more debt
wtf I thought trump was the fiscally sound choice?

Yep Reagan reversed a 30 year trend of declining debt to gdp

Imagine being so petty that you're against getting a tax cut because it means someone better off than you would also get one.

Also the top tax rate isn't even changed in the bill, dumb left wing retards.

lol

Trump is trying to bankrupt America just to give tax cuts to his fellow billionaire globalists

>against getting a tax cut
Families making under $75k are getting a tax increase.

Never forget Unabomber wisdom. Fuck this tax plan. First they killed the border adjustment now they're killing tax breaks for the middle class

the paid trump shills don't want to talk about that

lol all those promises

labelling China a currency manipulator NOPE
border adjustment tax NOPE
tariffs on China and Mexico NOPE
Mexico going to pay for the wall NOPE
trillion dollar infrastructure bill NOPE
Obamacare repeal NOPE

tax cuts for the rich YES YES YES

This. We need infrastructure bad

This leaf is right. We've been had.

Beacuse they're too fucking stupid to understand that supply and demand is the only factor that influences wages. Having one position open with 500 people fighting for it gives the employer the advantage because he knows he can pay less when people are desperate for the position. The exact opposite also applies when there's more positions available than applicants. Employers are desperate to fill positions which gives the employee more bargaining power. Throwing money at the corporation and "expecting" them to pay you more is FUCKING STUPID PERIOD. They'll just pocket everything and reward themselves handsomely while the cucks below them are still working for the same wages. And drop the (((investing))) bullshit because it literally translates to "buy another company, restructure quickly, fire 30-40% of the workforce, and watch the profits roll in. Welcome to Capitalism. Enjoy your stay.

sagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesage

So does reinvestment into the economy stimulate it or not?

Thats why Carter was in for 8 years. Because he did so well, and there certainly wasn't an energy crisis, and everybody who acknowledges we needed to ration gas was suffering from a mass hysteria affecting nearly 200 million people.

Who would win in a no holds barred rape fight between Obama Leaf and David Brock?

Black Monday ?

Obama Leaf always win.

I have no reason to fight David Brock tho.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1973_oil_crisis

Thanks Nixon

Steve Bannon was right. He wanted to raise the tax rate on multi-millionaires, But (((Gary Cohn))) couldn't bear that, so he had Bannon fired. Cohn is still in even after calling Trump racist. Just goes to show what loyalty really means to Trump.

*wins*

lol bannon got btfo after he said that

Would you make him tap out by submission or just suck his energy out?

>inb4 you blame Nixon for oil, but don't blame Clinton for housing

George Bush: we want everybody in America to own their own home. That's what we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=GkAtUq0OJ68&nohtml5=False

You would never find me in a fight with the illustrious David Brock.

or Eddie Brock for that matter

Does reinvestment stimulate the economy?

Yes or no?

The fact trump has Cohen as his economic advisor shows where his loyalties are. Total trainwreck.

we've been cutting taxes for years since reagan. why is wealth inequality worse off now than it was then?

Sounds like you think Brock would bend you over a table and pour his land o lakes over your syrup. It could be your only shot to not be a nerd virgin who's never had a drink.