Has anybody got the fucking urge to fight lately?

Has anybody got the fucking urge to fight lately?

Like the Battlefront 2 fiasco, I felt like kicking the CEO of EA's fucking ass.

But I've had the strong overbearing urge to kick anybody else's ass that has acted like a dickhead recently.

Violent imagery and all

I'm 27. I also have the urge to fuck ad many women as I can.

What's going on? Have you felt this?

Bump

Its called being a man

Embrace it

My intellect prevents me from chimping out, but yeah fuck. I feel it bubbling inside. WAY moreso than what I was a teenager. Late bloomer I guess

Bump

YEA I WANNA FUCK ALL THE WIMMEN

ESPECIALLY THIS ONE

ESPECIALLY LIKE THIS

Yes everyone is sick of EA hell yeah lets kick EA's ass hard. We are all pissed off hard. And i want to fuck all girls hard but i would really enjoy fucking Taylor Swift and feeling her heart beat through her ribs and breasts in the palm of my hands as my hips hump and hit her hips hard and she puts her hands on my hands.

What is the problem with Battlefront 2?

Yes.

I've got one specific friend who deserves an ass kicking, but he's such a pussy he likely won't bit back and would call the cops.

Joe if you are listening, I'm going to make you gargle your own teeth.

Pic related is OP with his Alpha males club members

Every time I go running in the city I hope someone tries to fight me. Whites are made to fight.

Ever tried ephedrine? I felt like I could take on Dwayne Johnson.

Yeah, kick me in the balls op, just bust my nuts hard!

Microtransactions got out of hand

The beast inside is waking up.

you hit your peak lad that is all,enjoy it while it lasts

>Has anybody got the fucking urge to fight lately?
I used to feel this all the time, but that's a one way ticket to prisonville. I channel the energy into meth use and comedy now.

Getting pissed the fuck off and wanting to kick idiot ass is healthy though, don't let any dogooder or commie faggot tell you otherwise.

You shouldn't do meth that's how you get possessed by reptilians, bad, bad, bad.

No legal repercussions anymore.
"It's Illegal to use the LEGAL Name"

“what does puberty feel like” the post.

channel your energy into lifting OP get /fit/ and prepare to reveal your power level when the time is right

>getting mad about EA
lmao you are about 10 years too late to give a fuck about them being shitty.

>I wanna beat up a ceo of a multi billion dollar company because one of the games they made wants to make a bunch of money and i dont agree with that.
Im not trying to justify what ea does i fucning hate them but you sound like a fucking leftest faggot saying ur gonna get some nazi scalps

box with your friends or play rugby you homo

>Has anybody got the fucking urge to fight lately?
sure but my back hurts so you gotta do it without me m8. going to the doc in 2 hours

Lower back? I can help if so.

Well actually, I've switched to a-PHP for the most part. Heavier stuff, but for me it's more practical.
I don't use drugs often though. Just when I get the urge to rock n rage. Spending a few days with the shadow peeps can help bring life into focus.
My suggestion is to not take all this shit seriously. It SEEMS serious, I know, but that's because our lives, or society as we know it, hasn't seen serious shit since WWII ended.

Just wait until Yellowstone speaks up. Things'll git real, real fast.

have you ever been in a fight before?

>the Battlefront 2 fiasco
Just don't buy EA games, idiot. You redditors are fucking retarded.

wotanic possession

I spent over a year in juv myself, aka "gladiator school".
Scared me at first, but fights aren't really that bad, even if you lose(as long as you're willing to accept a challenge).
The adrenaline and rush kills the pain during blows, and the pain is never serious after the fact. The worst part is swelling because it feels weird to have knots, welts, or a swollen lip/ear.
Headaches are worse by far.

Maybe if you don't like rushes and prefer sedation, you might hate the idea of fisticuffs, but if you're a freak like myself you enjoy going a bit nuts.
In a way, getting into a fight is like doing speed. Feels good but can leave you a bit sore afterwards.

think i'll have to pass on your 56% methods

27 here too. Same shit's been happening. I used to get worked up about shit, but for whatever reason, from about 22 until recently, I've been a pussy. Not entirely sure what to attribute it to, but part of it has to be wanting to take care of myself more than ever. Just got done with a workout. Feels good man.

You're not alone. The urge to initiate violence is welling up inside many of us. Reasoned thought stays our hand, but the will to act is there, just need a good reason.

/thread

>just need a good reason.
Mine is cancer. I get a terminal illness, and it's party time.
Mind you my specialties in life are chemistry and survival, booby trapping, and generally turning innocuous things into things they should not be.

How does one get into booby trapping user? It sounds like a fun hobby.

This.

Just have a wank and calm down.

>urge to fight
Every single day since I awakened to the reality of muh diversity.

I practiced with pull-snaps. These little honeys are dirt cheap, fun to play with, and are superb for safely testing traps.

BONUS: The can be used as initiators for step-up trap detonators. The trap ignites a primer like a fulminate or DDNP, which initiates the main charge.

But of course you should never actually do this. It's illegal. Wouldn't want to break the law.

You’re becoming a man user

Pic related btw. These things are devious if used right.

What's going on? You're 27, finally accruing wealth, good friends, maybe family.

You have something to lose, and you're feeling the urge to protect it.

This. I'm 32. Never felt better in my adult life.
As I said in another thread, I'm pretty optimistic for humanity.
Hold your fort down, keep an eye on the horizon, and see the modern fuckery as something to laugh at.
If you start a family, care for them. If you don't, care for yourself.

Sounds cliche as shit but it's true. The end of the world is the end of your life. Keep going until you can't go further, like a star or galaxy.