This is powerful

Tell me Sup Forums, can you cast you own pots and pans?

this "subhuman" Nigerians sure can.

youtube.com/watch?v=dlGDhgYw65A

actual republican btw, no meme flag

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHD10DjxM1g
youtube.com/watch?v=I5-GI5-a6vk
youtube.com/watch?v=RZvfUUMwcIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you Sup Forumstards sure like to think of yourselves as intellectuals, and debaters,

lol, please!, Anything you cant debate you just ignore, evidence, ignored,

sure it must be nice to be you, living in your deluded world fantasy, hating and blaming muh joos and muh normies for all your lifes problems, instead of accepting you are just defective human scum

grow up

muhhh CNN!?! WAHH!!! MUH LEGACY MEDIA? WAHHA!!!!

bunch of cry babies,

btw i am a republican but moore should immediately resign

seeing all of you fucking hypocrites defend that fag is hilarous

sure going to enjoy being right when many of you are in jail for aiding a foreign government in a conspiracy against the USA

have fun shitposting, LOSERS!!!!

SO THIS ARE THE BRAVE Sup Forums, THE GUYS WHO TOOK THE WORLD

NOTHING BUT SILENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAH GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

>look at dese metal pots XDD
>can't even build a house
get the fuck out of here you redditspacing nigger

This is pretty pathetic, I pity you.

stupid niggers

>be shill
>make shitty slide thread
>no replies? bump it until I get some

ya know, a lot of the racism on this board is pure larping. I'd say the majority of Sup Forums is egalitarian in reality.

no one replying to your thread doesn't mean you win an argument redditslut, it means no one cares about your shit thread or niggers.

This thread is honestly the saddest display of shitposting ive ever seen. A little part of me wants to think this is all a joke but i know its not. Autism isa hella of a drug

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

wow so impressive they can melt down garbage from the west to produce western tools/utensils

fucking niggers...

Whatever helps you sleep at night fag

Autistic kids on youtube have been playing real life minecraft for years, it's not that hard to cast copper or aluminum pots and pans and shit.
Just look at all the spin off videos from king of random's casting and forge videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=hHD10DjxM1g

Pots and pans made out of trash do not compare to the invention of civilization you dingus.
Youre also delusional, please get some help.

bet you couldnt make one yourself, with a hardware store at your disposal

>someone thinks i am a fat useless neet, they must be an autist or trolling!

I hope you can accept reality soon

at least I know you saw, now you cant tell you didt knew

bet you couldnt make one yourself, with a hardware store at your disposal

>someone thinks i am a fat useless neet, they must be an autist or trolling!

I hope you can accept reality soon

at least I know you saw, now you cant tell you didt kneww

bet you i could
I've blown glass before

and what you now know, is that you are lower than those "niggers" because you cant even make yourself a plate, less alone a fucking pan

and was Glass a friend of yours or a stranger?

FEH WHY WOULD YOU BE SELF SUFFICIENT LIKE A SUBHUMAN GOY WHEN YOU COULD (((BUY OUR WONDERFUL PRODUCTS)))

I don't see what your point is mate.

ive said my piece

youtube.com/watch?v=I5-GI5-a6vk

i could do more with a match and stones i find in the wild nigger

if you can't procces your own ore your just a faggot

What? That some people can make pans and others cant?

Wooo. Some guy made a fucking pan. Big deal.

Ive seen villagers do that in Bulgaria. Nothing special.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZvfUUMwcIg

If I needed to of course I could. Casting things isn't that hard, you just have to learn how and practice, much like anything.

WE

so? western civ has largely diffused skill sets. people specialize in different things, because it is more efficient and makes better products and services.

Good thing the white man showed him what metal is. Good thing the white man showed him how to cast said metal. Good thing the white man made video cameras so you could watch a nigger do what I was doing when I was 10.

WUZ

>aluminum
Yes I can
>pots out of aluminum
Enjoy your Alzheimers

>uses gas powered oven
>pre-made anvil and hammer + shit load of other tools
>modern 1080 "high carbon steel"

i didnt know shopping at harbor freigh requiered any talent

mucho talky, nada action

please record yourself in your attempts

Lol, so the fact that they can make pans should impress us? Sage.

>alzheimers

this is only a disease in an innatural city enviroments where people are artificially made to live longer, humans shouldnt live passed 50, 60 tops

Why are you even here op?

>Tell me Sup Forums, can you cast you own pots and pans?
Bitch, I cast all kinds of shit. You should check out YouTube. Lots of us cast aluminum articles, usually using styrofoam and sand.
White man invents casting, invents a process to mass produce aluminum, teaches it to some useless nigger, and you praise the nigger like he's a god when he does what he only knows about and is able to do because of the white race.

KAANNGGGZZZZ

Yes, casting metal is easy as fuck

I could do this shit when i was a kid

I can buy them for 5min worth of work.

>I could do this shit when i was a kid
>be me
>find a bunch of expired road flares as a kid
>find some thin wall aluminum pipe from broken lawn chairs
>get some sand, draw shapes and melt the aluminum into the sand
life was so simple then

>people will reply to this obvious bait without saging

Don't cook with aluminum.
Only cast Iron.

ok now make this

>sand paper and time

not really impressed by muh shinny stuff

whatever slep halps unite

xD what is wrong with you man. are you black or why are you so triggered? enjoy the stuff whites have created and chill. it's a good thing whites are superior, otherwise we wouldn't have all the good stuff.

doesn't burning aluminum release toxic fumes, wouldn't cooking with it be a bad thing... maybe this is why the IQ there is so low...

Whoa guys look... they're learning...

>whites who allow their society be manipulated by perpetual mental teenage women who never grew out of being a selfish, irresponsible kids

Did anyone actually watch it?

They used fucking bondo and silver paint to hide holes in the pots... they also threw in an old battery for flux into the melting aluminum.

What is cadmium poisoning?

Can nigerians make industrial machines that cast posts and pans by the millions to free up their time to allow them to control their country and their destiny?

Why would we need to when we can just go buy one? You think everyone 300 years ago cast their own pots and pans you retard?

white man
>research the earth
>mine bauxite
>process it
>use electrolysis to refine aluminium
>make useful products

nigger
>scavenge aluminum parts like the hunter gatherers they are
>use bronze age furnaces to melt it
>make pots

tell me why are niggers so dumber than white people?

you sound like you have a mental breakdown and heavy depression

>this one black man actually has a specialized skill
>do you have exactly the same specialization?
>hahaha Sup Forums BTFO for studying stem and law instead of making pots and pans that can be bought for 3$ on amazon.
Sage

electrolysis
>it puts the wires in the liquid

big fucking deal, its amazing you didnt knew that before, if the original black civilization where still here, we would be way past that, aliens took them out because they where advancing too fast

all i know is that in "the third world" things make sense

if you think so buddy
keep praising niggers for doing everyday stuff as if it's something special

>joke is on you i'm merely pretending to be retarded

ok nigger

>can you cast you own pots and pans?

we're living in 2017 where u can buy them while niggers live in 72 a.d casting their own pans and pots..

>if the original black civilization where still here, we would be way past that, aliens took them out because they where advancing too fast

No. I've dabbled in metalcasting before, but cookware specifically is a project I've never tackled because I live in a society where I can get an infinite amount of pots and pans by keep a lookout on garbage day and grabbing them from the side of the road. Actually all the pots I've repurposed as crucibles in lead casting, I've found discarded.

I have enough of a background in the craft that I could learn to cast cookware fairly quickly if I needed to, but I have absolutely no need to.

I also can't cut the eyes, tongue, and genitals out of a living 11 year old girl to work Muti witchcraft, because I live in a society where that skill's not needed. Sup Forums BTFO, I guess?

>Sup Forums BTFO

absolutely correct, tootsie roll

>it puts the wires in the liquid
Its a bit more complicated than that

>nigger puts aluminum in fire
big fuckin deal, come back to me when this nigga is lost wax casting bronze or casting steel

>praise nigger like he's a god
His castings aren't even that good, in the full video you can see a lot of gaps and holes happen because he cant heat it right.

Yes. Infact i own a metal fabrication shop. Two months ago i cast nearly 2 dozen bronze phosphor bushings for an old commercial continuous ironer still in operation. I'm one of a small handful of people in my state that still works in cast iron as well as crucible steel and exotic metal welding.
I don't need to make shitty aluminum cookware though because thanks to my skilled employment i can afford good quality copper clad stainless cookware.
So..... tell me OP can YOU cast anything?

>implying anyone wants to respond to your shitty meme thread
sage

>absolutely correct
Nigger OP agrees when he cant even read!

was he fixing holes by rubbing on plaster then painting it silver?

savage

This is like that picture of a nog family reading books and everyone being proud for some reason

>plaster
I think it was car filler
>silver paint
yes, just another day of niggers niggin niggers

I cast my vote, against the midget dorito btw

Those were chunks of lead most likely. They were way to dull and soft to be pure aluminum.

its probably some special coating you ignorant neets dont know about

or maybe the paint just hold up, you know not everybody is so neurotic about shit being perfect

i am proud

Anyone got the vid of a white guy being left alone in a jungle with nothing but his shorts and a camera and advancing from the stone age to the iron age in 6 months

>I cast my vote
I bet you thought that was quite clever of you, didn't you OP?

so he played minecraft knowing all the recipes, this people in africa are developing themselves

and btw i am sure there are other places in that country where they can do iron casting, its the same shit just hotter

i did, i did

>special coating
Then why just that spot and not the entire pot you tard?
>you know not everybody is so neurotic about shit being perfect
In Africa, no and that is why it is a shit hole.

>said shithole is demographically conquering the western world

i think you dont know about plant intelligence(as an example), sometimes things are just, not in your timeframe, you dont see them as intelligence, when in fact they are fucking you in the ass

you retarded kike They didnt even adopt the WHEEL until european colonialism.

They were too stupid to use the wheel and make draft carts when arabs first introduced the tech to them.

I can weld, cast, and smith metal. It ain't hard.

>and btw i am sure there are other places in that country where they can do iron casting, its the same shit just hotter

Confirmed retard.
There's a significant difference between pure metal casting and an alloy, you also need to take decarbonization into it as well.

And of course you're dodging the question.
So can YOU cast anything?

seeand i am in a native natural arts and crafts curse, imparted by an african second generation immigrant with all his knowledge passed on by his grandpa who was an important community "chief" and guardian of wisdom.

we learn to do many things the natural way, at least what's left, you genocidal industrialist

>its probably some special coating you ignorant neets dont know about
>or maybe the paint just hold up, you know not everybody is so neurotic about shit being perfect

No. He's hammering lead chunks into the massive gaps then filling in the balance with plaster and covering up the entire shitshow with silver paint.
The bad casting was due to lack of fluxing the metal before casting.

>not in your timeframe
of course not, I'm in the space age and niggers are still in the stone age! Niggers don't even know how to farm yet! lol
>You don't see them as intelligence
You are not, all the inventions that have been given and all they have learned is how to melt down scrap aluminum. Not even how to mine and make it, just melt it.
>when in fact they are fucking you in the ass
You are not, your actually helping us prove our point that Niggers are useless subhumans with caveman intelligence. So thank you for that

This nigger OP doesn't even know what you are talking about lol

If I needed to, sure, especially out of toxic aluminium scraps I loot around the city.

Too bad unlike a nigger I have a job to buy those things, and it involves casting and machining real shit that niggers will melt down to make pots with.

>and i am in a native natural arts and crafts curse, imparted by an african second generation immigrant with all his knowledge passed on by his grandpa who was an important community "chief" and guardian of wisdom.
>we learn to do many things the natural way,

This is either really bad bait or the single gayest thing I've ever seen... Both?

even if that where the case, its no better than what a roman would have done

aywunghituyfgsahblvjhablakjbhvlakdjs

I can't but I'd best an ancestor a thousand years ago probably had a decent idea.

you wouldnt understand

>aywunghituyfgsahblvjhablakjbhvlakdjs
I'm sorry I don't speak jive

>even if that where the case, its no better than what a roman would have done

Wrong retard. Even Romans 2,000 years ago knew about properly fluxing to prevent occlusions in casting. Everyone with the most basic understanding of casting knows that...... everyone except you that is.
You baited with something you knew absolutely nothing about and now that you got completely BTFO'd you're now trying to play the "dur I'm only pretending to be retarded" card.
Fucking pathetic.

Sleep
whatever helps

Huh, always wondered why niggers steal rims despite having no car.
The more you know.