Here are all Israeli products for your viewing pleasure

Here are all Israeli products for your viewing pleasure

Other urls found in this thread:

inminds.co.uk/boycott-mcdonalds.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bamp

EZ boycott, I already don't buy most of that shit.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YOU STUPID GOY YOU POSTED ABOUT BDS I'M TELLING MEGAPHONE TO POST A BUNCH OF SLIDE THREADS

Bye-bye coke and McDonald's I'll be visiting Pepsi product fast food places now

bump (((they))) unironically get real mad about BDS even though they shouldn't

What's funny is that Israel has been convincing tourists to boycott Palestinian businesses since long before BDS ever existed. Now they cry when the boycott turns against them.

Not an argument at all. Israel apologetics are pathetic. Literally only exists because of foreign aid.

Imagine what would be of jews, if gentiles closed their economy from jews, make a list of that, you idiot.

it would be the shtetl all over again, HOW WONDERFUL!

Niggers I live life on hard mode. Not only am I boycotting (((them))), but I'm also boycotting Chinese products.

Nothing but home cooking and designer labels for me, fags.

Great, I love high quality products, thanks Achmed.

>mcdonalds
what's the connection here? honestly curious because the three founders are native born Americans. I looked it up and the only thing I could find is an article about how some people were calling for a boycott due to people getting obese from it.

Hope you destroy your PC as its internals were more than likely fabricated in Israel.

They support the Israeli lobby

>could have a perfect score if it wasn't' for the Dr Pepper
I REFUSE TO STOP DRINKING MY CHILDHOOD DRINK

inminds.co.uk/boycott-mcdonalds.html

Tell me exactly which part and I'll destroy it. CPU and GPU is AMD btw.

>boycotting AOL
I think everybody accomplished that without even knowing it.

Israel owns a fuck ton of fabrication plants and R&D centres. AMD as well as Intel, pretty sure Nvidia also. So just burn your entire computer.

Oh and Windows, Apple and Google.

Romania does more fab work than the inbreds but the kikes claim Intel is Israeli.

90% of the companies on that list are goyim. The 10% that are Israeli are garbage and should be avoided regardless.

Steve Jobs and Bill Gates. Both goyim. Zuckerburg and Brin/Page both paid goyim hundreds of millions that proved they created the core Google/Facebook product.

Only thing on there I have ever spent money on was McDonald's and Coke.

Both sell products in Israel, and are therefor Israeli according to OP.

thanks now I support the occupation

im doing ok. only really consume cocacola mcdonalds and nestle. my cucked government hires g4s and veolia though (undoubtedly a front for mossad). oh and i have an intel processor. wanna get some timberlands aswell tho, but im happy to go unbranded.

>Israel owns everything
Be precise and show me proof kike.
Also using ubuntu so fuck off faggot Jew.

It's not just Jew products, though. It's also businesses that are capitalized with Jew loans, which is pretty much every business on the planet.