Is there a tag for this? I tried "colonized" but of course it didn't yield anything...

Is there a tag for this? I tried "colonized" but of course it didn't yield anything. I just want to see cute nips get defeated by superior gaijin dick.

>I tried "colonized"
kek

>I tried "colonized"

>colonized
>BLACKED

Why do white and black people like the idea of conquering shit with their dicks so much?

conquering a land and being victorious in war is almost synonymous with raping the women of the defeated, it's part of military history

See I take it your home country isn't a very powerful or important one.

It made sense at the time ;_;

Didn't Japan rape the shit out of china and korea?

Everybody rapes the shit out of everybody they defeat.
The Germans were really tough on rape of Jews because it would sully the good German genes according to their doctrine, but that didn't slow down the rape train.

>nip gets cucked by a gaijin

Source a nigga pls.

>implying

Its by Sasuga Kei and currently ongoing

More like Gaijin tries to cuck nip, but fails horribly

>I tried "colonized"

I want this to be the official term from now on.

But shes fucking him and the nip can hear. How is he failing?

His penis never went anywhere near her vagina and the nip has been fucking and groping her regularly.
Have you even read this series?

>Have you even read this series?

Did you not see him say

But hes on top of her and that looks like sex.

Also
>fucking her regularly

As much as I like Rui they've fucked once and only once.

After Rui won and became his GF they have been fucking regularly there was even a written chapter about how they had sex after a halloween party.

What? Are you reading the raws or something

why do fujos lust after gaijin so much?

There are sometimes threads about the raws and I was just browsing them.

Jap women love gaijin dick. Its similar to how western women all love bbc

That makes sense, I don't read the raws but its good to hear that there is some more development between those two before the inevitable Hina return and everything going to shit as is the norm with this particular author.

>Cucked by a gaijin
Nah, the cucking didn't work. MC got in a fight with gaijin over it, and later on, the girl turns down the gaijins confession to be with her step-brother instead

Litterally NTR the manga

GET THIS SHIT OUT OF HERE

my hearth cant handle this

>Hina return
I can fucking see it happening, too. Fuck Kei, i'm done with her bullshit when this ride is over

>NTR
But she turned the gaijin down, and went with MC instead. No cucking going on here

>Invites gaijin into home
>Held hands with gaijin
>kisses gaijin

Man she might aswell be pregnant

>Fuck Kei
>tfw no qt mangaka wife

It looks like the cuckold has become the cuckee then.

Indeed.

What am I looking at?

You're looking at Rui winning

Is that good or bad?

It's good, because Hina is a homewrecking slut, Turboslut is too good for Natsuo, and Rui is perfect for him. They're both unbelievably autistic, they were practically made for each other

Sounds boring. Tell me about the cucking.

No cucking. Gaijin tried to rape Rui while drunk until Natuso pulled his balls out of his purse. Later on, gaijin tried to confess to Rui, but was turned down, and immediately after, Natsuo confessed his love for Rui as well, and she accepted him

>No cucking
Then why should I read this?

>Liking NTR
Literally kill yourself

NTR is the pinnacle of eroticism.